Can anyone explain the science behind why jacking off in a condom feels better than not jacking off with a condom...

Can anyone explain the science behind why jacking off in a condom feels better than not jacking off with a condom, but fucking feels better without a condom rather than with one?

>using condom

Absolutely disgusting.

condoms are very smooth in comparison to your hand or blankets or whatever you use to apply friction to your dick.
But they pale in comparison to the real thing, specially once it starts self-lubricating.

condoms provide more sensation than a hand but less than a vagina

Most pleasure from sex is in your mind! It's sexy to you so it feels better. Shit changes all the time. You'll be over the condom joys soon.

condoms are supposed to emulate the inside of a vagina so you don't feel like you're missing out as much by wearing one. Of course they're gonna feel better than your fucking hand.

>jacking off in a condom
Haha what the fuck

that depends if you are cut or not

>cut
absolutely disgusting

>jacking off in a condom feels better than not jacking off with a condom,
more friction
>but fucking feels better without a condom rather than with one
less friction

vaginas are designed to provide more friction
than hands

but jacking off in a condom doesnt feel better

>condoms are supposed to emulate the inside of a vagina
You've obviously never had unprotected sex.

>Most pleasure from sex is in your mind! It's sexy to you so it feels better. Shit changes all the time. You'll be over the condom joys soon.

What's the scientific explanation for mods allowing any post on Veeky Forums that contains the word scientific? even if it's /b/ material

should we rigorously test this hypothesis?

everyone visit /b/ and find 2 OPs
copy/past them creating 2 new OPs on Veeky Forums except add the word "scientifically" to one of these posts
report back with your findings

I tried having sex with my gf 3 times yesterday, each time with a condom because she's currently ovulating a d not on birth control, so I'm not taking any chances.
All three times I couldn't cum. I would fuck her until I got tired and couldn't keep my erection up anymore.
Condoms make sex pointless. You can't feel anything and you're not going to get off.

Maybe you subconsciously associate the feeling of a condom on your dingus with actual sex when you masturbate.

Bump for fuck using condoms.

>the posh wank or poshie just adds a little ceremony and dress sense along with a touch of sophistication to the occasion as you look down on the plebs who don't have your level of disposable income to burn cracking one off. it also allows a gentleman's mind to wander onto other matters if he so chooses (should i just bite the bitcoin bullet already) while in cruise control and the anti collision system engaged. as for suiting up with your woman. your wanger knows it's home when it's inside and wants to kick it's shoes off and get comfy and you know the carpet's clean. only a barbarian would wear a smoking jacket in the bedroom.

Probably because the inside of a condom has the same texture as your boyfriend's asshole.

why the fuck would you use a condom for mastubating wtf
kek

Condors simulate foreskin sensations.

You can cum in all kinds of wierd positions while jacking off with condom.

pussy > mouth > lubed condom > hand

It's psychological. You want deeply inbreed girls.

For the girl it's better because she feels the warmth of the penis.

If you're circumcised a condom simulates mobile shaft skin, and reduces friction. It's more of a massage.

Otherwise it's either in the way, or just more arousing because wearing a condom is associated mentally with sex, and it's different texture / sensation.

I tried a condom once and it just made my dick limp. But every gf I’ve had never had problems with me fucking her without one.

>jacking off in a condom feels better than not jacking off with a condom
>condoms are supposed to emulate the inside of a vagina
>vaginas are designed to provide more friction than hands

no

Maybe you need larger condom (regular one reduced blood flow too much). Use condoms dont be retard.

Dude the 80's really were fucking gay, it's the only time the penis is directed away from the woman.

Maybe because condoms have lube on them vs if you are dry-dogging with your hand.

Or it could be that its something new so its a bit more exciting.

Because another sapient creature is more alien to us than inanimate matter.

Novelty. The more use to something you are (fapping by hand) the less exciting that thing becomes. Fap with condom all your life and the hand will feel like heaven.

For example, being fap by another person for sure will feel better than a condom to you, destroying your whole post.

>your parents let a jew doctor mutilate your penis

Holy shit so many virgins in 1 thread

But they looks happier in 1980!

i use condom only because i last longer with it. never masturbated with it tho.

how can i last longer

Lmfao, you literally have erective dysfunction as a what, 20 something year old?
Fucking Americans. I laugh my ass off every time I hear about your "superior" cut dicks not being able to feel a thing. Stay cucked my mans.

Once again the superiority of uncut dicks is demonstrated. A foreskin feels much, much better than jacking off with a condom. It's a shame your backwards traditions deprive you of the sexual pleasure of jacking with a foreskin.

This
Birds are amazing

This, also the fact that you don't have to be distracted by worrying where your cum is going to go or anything else related to cleanup.
>pic
Young people were dancing more or less like the 1980 pic in 1960.