Brainlet Cruelty thread

>theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/07/the-war-on-stupid-people/485618/

AHhaHAHAhaahaHAHA

Hopefully this continues and societal pressure increases enough to discourage brainlets from reproducing. As an ultrabrainlet with brainlet parents life is nothing but pure suffering when STEM is too difficult and everything you can do can be done better with automation.

Hmm... I'm not sure how i feel about stupid people. I know many stupid people, and some of them are nice, hardworking people. However most are YOLO, 420-blaze-it, partying idiots who are more concerned with having fun and getting shit-faced than anything else. Not to mention most stupid people are conservatives, so that doesn't help either.

I think the hardline evangelical conservative group is cancelled out by the horde of poverty stricken minority and single mom liberals

>one chance at life
>born smart enough to get top grades and go to a top uni
feels good

How much of an ultrabrainlet are you? Like theater-major-who-regularly-huffs-spray-paint tier or what?

Anyways I agree with reducing the amount of children that fuckwits have. A possible solution that I've seen thrown around various forums/conversations is a temporary sterilization of all children at birth. If you want to have children, then you have to pass a series of tests.

It seems like a perfect solution to me, as long as it doesn't fuck up the development cycle of children. People who are idiots can have all of the unprotected sex they want without contributing to overpopulation and rising brainlet levels.

At the same time I'm conflicted with that idea though, as some jobs could possibly still require a human for a while. A possible solution to that would be a lottery among those who were rejected. As those jobs were automated, then the number of winning tickets would be reduced.

Anyways, I know a law such as this most likely won't pass in our lifetimes, but one can dream.

*Meant to say brainlet-tier jobs

nibba wat the fk is wrong wit u

>one chance at life
>born smart enough to get great grades and test scores
>born in the cuck era when you have to be black lesbian to get into Harvard instead of having perfect scores on the ACT

Feels bittersweet /sci

In all honesty, having a near genius level IQ has crippled me when it comes to work. I never learned how to put effort into something because I didn't need to put any in until high school, where I got good test grades but was too lazy to spend a few hours doing work. I'm working on improving that aspect of myself right now, but goddamn it's hard.

>most are YOLO, 420-blaze-it, partying idiots
>most stupid people are conservatives

No offense, but you don't seem very bright yourself.

>being mad you're too much of a Brainlet to get I to a good a school and blaming blacks for it.

>The government could, for example, provide incentives to companies that resist automation, thereby preserving jobs for the less brainy.
Fucking kek

>he unironically thinks Harvard doesnt get to choose from top tier blacks
>he unironically thinks top tier blacks can't possibly be as good as whites

back to /pol/

The beneficiaries of these admissions policies have no culpability. I'm not blaming anyone specifically, but there's no denying that white males, Jewish students, and Asian Americans are held to higher standards than other groups. Maybe I'm a brainlet, but that doesn't make affirmative action or legacy admissions any less unfair.

>I actually don't unironically think that.
>I understand there are many high achieving black students
>I'm aware that, in the contemporary admissions system, they're valued for the color of their skin and not their accomplishments or personalities
>other irrelevant traits like sexuality and familial connections are given more value than academic ability
>being against this makes me a /pol/tard

It's like you WANT to malign an anonymous stranger on a Mongolian pickpocketing forum

Am I the only one triggered by the snide and childish writing style of all "news" articles these days?

Any tips?

>MIT continuing to pump out automation technology and world class AI
>Google, Tesla, and Apple building self-driving cars
>restaurants building robots to receive orders instead of waiters

Brainlets on suicide watch hahaha

>why do recruiters prefer more competent and suitable people than me??

How do I know if I'm a brainlet though.

>he had to put in effort in high school

>restaurants building robots to receive orders instead of waiters
I always had this idea as a kid. Fucking hated the waiter interrupting the meal 4 times to, still do.

yeah same, watching rick & morty made me existential because of my genius-level IQ and stopped me from worknig

article lost me when it started talking about "the big bang theory"

Lost me when it equated racism to judging people based on their thoughts and actions

yeah haha
my 140+IQ prevented me from putting effort in which is why I got bad grades (it WASN'T because I was too dumb) and currently work in a restaurant unblocking toilets and scrubbing literal shit off the floor haha

totally

I know that feeling I have an IQ near retardation and therefor no matter what I did when I "went" to school I would get the same grades so now it is hard to brush my build up lazyness from all these years when I'm at work.
I almost feel like I know you because we remind of eachother so much.

This is me

this isn't true(yet). Harvard will cuck itself into mediocrity though.

>back to /pol/
oh shut up already.

>"lazyness"

At least you know you're a brainlet

Where did you get your near genius iq level measure? Don't tell me it was from an online IQ test.

>who are more concerned with having fun and getting shit-faced than anything else.
if you're not part of this group, then you're the brainlet

I get the sentiment. Your intelligence is determined by genetics. It's pretty much on the same level as making fun of people that were born without legs. I don't feel any satisfaction mocking a person like that, by random dumb luck I'm the one with legs and don't have to worry about it while the other person's entire life gets completely dictated by the fact that they lack something that I have. It's the same shit with intelligence. No matter how hard you try, no matter how much time you spend amassing knowledge, if you don't meet a base requirement of intelligence you'll always fall behind your peers in every aspect of life.

Why make fun of that? That just shows that with genetic engineering eventually being possible there is no reason for us to not make sure that every person has a fair shot at life and doesn't get born with a mental or physical impairment that stops them from being valued by other people as their equal instead of getting bullied or having to rely on pity parties where everyone just pretends to ignore their impairment.

If anyone here in this thread feels any pride or accomplishment for their intelligence you are just as braindead as the people you make fun of. We all lucked out.

>complete genetic determinism
>nobody is responsible for their actions or personality

Yeah, we won the lottery, and we had the luck to get good genes to create psychological profiles that allow for intelligence and complex thinking. But if you don't hold people responsible for the way they are, you excuse psychopaths, serial killers, racists, and every manner of failed human being. Genetic determinism destroys morality and assumes there's nothing autonomous about consciousness.

Genes spark stupidity, but at the core, everybody still owns their actions and thus we can /mockbrainlets/

back to /pol/ pablo

Pathetic, assigning arbitrary and relativistic definitions to your identity. Hurrr durrr I'm stupid. So what. Man up, study, be successful. Dumb people are necessity to society just as much as smart people are.

This is /pol/
FUCK OFF JIDF

"If you had a brain it would be a potato."

"There are a few things you are good at, such as turning oxygen into carbon dioxide, but plants do that better than you."

"If I had a dime for every IQ point you had I would be in debt."

"You are as intelligent Einstein. If he had severe autism and mental retardation."

My personal favorite.

"The only thing you should contribute to the gene pool is suicide."

"I looked for the definition of stupid in the dictionary and your face came up."

"I have seen donkeys with better hand eye co-ordination than you."

"If you set the bar for intelligence any lower it would be underground."

"I have met people like you before, they at least had some redeeming qualities. You on the other hand..."

"Hey! Stupid! The 90's called. They want their calculator back!"

"Your intellect is like the square root of an isosceles triangle, imaginary."

"You are stupid like your father."

"Things never looked brighter compared to you!"

"See, some people look at a cup and say it is half full, they obviously have never met you before."

"With IQs like these who needs enemies?"

"Look, I know we have had our differences in the past, but I am just smarter."

"At least the Dodo bird was delicious."

"It must be great having the memory of a goldfish. Everything must be exciting to you everyday."

"You are denser than a black hole."

"You are so dumb you measure your IQ cubed units."

"Thank you for making everyone here feel smarter by comparison."

(*Then the was "The Immolator" roast)
(No-one knows what he said, guy literally won't tell us, but the student ran out crying, dropped out of life.exe and became a woman afterwards. I will represent said roast with three consecutive dots for emphasis.)

"..."