I'm looking to learn the arguments for and against immigration and nationalism

I'm looking to learn the arguments for and against immigration and nationalism.

Recommend me some books thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gy19YmQHHJU
openaccess.leidenuniv.nl/handle/1887/19141
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2BfqDUPL1I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you'll find them next to the arguments for and against public transport and post-left individualism

>nationalism

Advanced tribalism, you retarded nigger.

stfu jon

youtube.com/watch?v=gy19YmQHHJU

*smokes cig*
dude NATIONS?? lmao
fuckh8 brah
*crowd claps wildly*

pretty much
he's not exactly wrong though

Clash of Civilizations by Huntington

tribe deniers are a week breed, you can't escape the game by pretending it's not there.

Dutch historian and philosopher of law Thierry Baudet won two seats in parliament this election. He wrote a great book in defense of the nation state

openaccess.leidenuniv.nl/handle/1887/19141

the only people who hate nationalism are cucks

disagree with me and I will not hesitate to designate you a cuck

These are two very distinct topics, despite the current overlap; they may appear to be joined at the hip, heart, and head right now, but you're best off picking one or the other to focus on so that you get actually decent responses.

nationalism is all these things i dont like *tips dart*

I voted for him desu

I disagree

>if i didnt do a thing then i cant care about it HAHA FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee by Dee Brown

As if people today are the same that killed Indians.

Let their people come by Lant Pritchett

It is 160 pages and is available for free as a PDF from the center for global development.

I love it when pro-immigration advocates use images like this. The decline of the American Indian population due to European expansion is a perfect example illustrating the dangers of alien cultures living in close proximity.

That's right. You start a global tribe.

Max Stirner, The Ego and its own

As if the land they lived is not, and their children own it more than indians

But you are evading the fact that european culture is the most historically invasive, and also promoting a false sense of ownership over the land

It was clearly the punchline to a joke that was cut out or at least part of a previous one.

definitely /ourguy/

With that being stated, nationalism is essential, yet it can have very dire consequences (see: Arendt, or history on the international protection of minorities)

>false

by which standards? If the Indians didn't believe in private property was there any property that was stolen in the first place?

Land is not divinily given, it needs to be owned and protected if you do not want other tribes to seize it. This is basic human nature (inb4 oy vey that's just a constructivist argument by which you merely perpetuate the institutions you were born into)

difference between caring about something and have "pride" in it.

Nationalist are the same people who say "WE WON" when describing their favorite sports team. even thought they didn't do shit. if you're a nationalist you're using people or being used yourself.

pride goeth before the fall.

Indians believed in private property, how can you trade with some whom doesn't believe in private property? and yeah manifest destiny where Americans believed they were doing god work by going west and the U.S government would routinely fuck over treaties with tribes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2BfqDUPL1I

A nation is nothing to the individual

Unless you're spooked