Can you even get more reddit than that?

Can you even get more reddit than that?

i forgive him. he‘s fuckin‘ awesome.

>Playing Space Oddity
>not Life on Mars?

>Can you even get more reddit than that?
What's wrong with his message? He can't go full /pol/ saying "Payload will be six gorillion Jews. Will blow up on ascent."

What is so "reddit" about this? What is reddit like again, OP? Sounds like you're an expert so you should know.

No. Did he reference rick and morty? Did he make some stupid reddit joke? How the fuck is that reddit?

hilarious

just the idea looks like it came from reddit - it's childish as f. You could literally put anything actually useful instead of that car.

It wont be ON Mars, retard

this

This.
He could have done something useful like donating those money to education or smth.

Chinese children could have eaten that car lmaio

>putting useful (read: expensive) stuff on a test flight

not how any of this works m8

I'm sure some well fed porky could have parted with few million of the profits that aren't his in order to benefit Humanity as a whole.

>anything actually useful
It'll be the coolest car advertisement ever made. Now, if only he owned Tesla, that would be handy…

A test flight to mars orbit. Even if you only factored in the cost of the car and loading that up rather than the types of payloads it's built to handle and then use that as your budget, you'd be able to do something a lot more useful than putting a car into space.

From a wholly utilitarian point of view, you'd be correct. However, humans are not wholly utilitarian. If they put something useful in it, and it blew up, it'd be bad pr. Now if it blows up, they can say that nothing of value was lost.

>using reddit as an adjective to despribe people
das ist voll opfer

That's bullshit though as the rocket will be lost and and data they hoped to gain from the test will be lost. Your argument is illogical.

Yeah I only fly in in mature spacecraft for adults such as myself.

It's a Twitter comment, he will use something else.

>Wasting a couple hundred thousand dollars to put useless space junk into orbit for shits, giggles and publicity

Reddit would hate this because 'muh spacejunk'...