How to into Dick?

How to into Dick?

It's the other way around, Dick into u.

Have you tried the urethra?

In case you're serious: start with his famous novels (Ubik, A Scanner Darkly and Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said are my favourite ones) and keep reading. They're short, easy to read and require no prior reading of secondarh source. Most of his novels can be read in a day or two.

In case you were not serious: ehehehe

"The Three Stigmata" is so bad it's unreadable. Basically plotless, with a crude allegory to consumer culture. On the other hand, "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" is wonderful. OP, start with that.

I was serious. Thanks senpai

try behind

I don't mind plotless novels.

I love Dick, can't get enough

Start with the Greeks. Once you get to PKD just skip him because he's trash.

fpbp

spbp

VALIS

get the library of america "four novels of the 60s" omnibus by him. it has his entry level stuff.

I've read six of his novels and a volume of his short stories. The novels published by Library Of America are consistently good. Martian Time-Slip, Dr Blood and Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep are my favourite of these.

But his short stories have his best writing in my opinion. Any sort of 'best of' or summary volume of his 50s-70s shorts will be strong. Make sure it has The Electric Ant in it.

Ubik, do androids dream, now we wait for last year, and flow my tears Are better to be read frst.
>After VALIS start the Exegesis and when you're ready go for Divine Invasion
>I still need The transmigration and a lot of the Exegesis

how into vajeen

Phillip k Dick is my favourite author, although it should be said some of his stories you will finish, after continuing to read in search of a plot - apart from the best ones mentioned above. However, the worlds he builds, so ahead of his time in innovative vision and social themes, that you are totally emmersed and I think his work brilliant

Get this genre bullshit off my board.

>How to into Dick?
Read his books. Ubik is my favorite.

The short stories are GOAT

well I thought it was good

read his books