Was Joseph the ultimate cuck?

Was Joseph the ultimate cuck?

getting cuck by someone so powerless would make the ultimate cuck, idiot

Poland is the ultimate cuck

It's different when it's God.

Saint Joseph is revered for raising Christ. He's the patron saint of fathers, and his intercession is called for even today.

Also, the "turn the other cheek" philosophy is the cuckiest shit there is, Christianity has always been cuck-tier.

You clearly don't understand it then.

Do you get horny when you think about your gf (if you have one) fucking other men?

What should you do instead? Sin deliberately? Are you retarded?

>how to know someone hasn't read the Gospels, the post
An angel had to intervene so that Joseph wouldn't disown Mary. God instilled life within her womb without insemination, thus why Jesus' birth is known as the "virgin birth". He then went on to have have many children with her.

its not like him and Mary had like 7 other children

>The ever-virgin Mary

Joseph had Children from before his marriage to Mary

>Artists, in general, have it in for St Joseph. The Byzantines, who cannot be accused of displaying too much humour, always make the saint look morose in nativity scenes. The child is bedded in the cradle, the animals look in, amazed that instead of their dry fodder they find a living creature of heavenly charm. Angels venerate the new arrival, his mother sits by quite still; but St Joseph sits facing the other way, turning his head crossly towards the strange scene.

captcha (((unreliable))) for anybody else? shit's annoying

One tradition holds that Joseph was sort of an older man and married Mary as more of a house servant to take care of him, rather than a first marriage. So Joseph had children already and then being older died well before Mary.

>tfw cuckolded by a dove

Which tradition holds that? I don't doubt some congregation somewhere does hold to that, but it seems apocryphal.

It's one of the older ones. Orthodox or Syrian Rite, something like that.

if I fuck a nun am I cucking God?

You sound like an autist who can't help but scream at anyone who transgresses you. Literally emotionally cucked everytime you get wronged, while Jesus just doesn't give a fuck.

He clearly did, to her own mother

jej

How dare you.

>turn the other cheek is cucked
It's literally the manliest philosophy to come out of planet earth.