For fuck's sake Veeky Forums, you've done it again

For fuck's sake Veeky Forums, you've done it again.

youtube.com/channel/Serraphina43

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S31092
youtube.com/watch?v=syYPqfM1L48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't see this as a problem. if she had any strength of character at all, she wouldn't be bullied off the internet by a gaggle of shitposters. it really just shows how superfluous a lot of these booktubers are if they can be pushed aside so easily. what possible opinion could they have to offer?

she was a fucking pleb

Can I get a run down of what happened?

Learn to type, retard.

Lit started a cum cascade: Some guy printed a picture of her out with tits nice and big and all and jizzed on it. Then the jizzed pic was screencapped and printed out again to be cummed on once more. Rince and repeat. After about 40 dudes had jerked off on her flat tits they sent the picture all around her social media with the text: That is what you get you pleb whore. Stay with what you know.

You idiots! She was the only book tuber I was subscribed to.

Wtf I fuckijg hate you dweebs

i want to suck her tits so bad

There was a thread on /fitlit/ about one of her videos. Some people posted creeper/memey stuff on the videos. Next thing I know the channel is gone (plus all the other social media accounts too). Not sure whether it was just caused by the video comments, or whether someone sent her a link to the thread. It was still up a few hours ago but it's gone now.

Nice little tits but witch face

????

Note for next time: when Veeky Forums starts talking about a booktuber, download any of their videos that you might want. Also don't post a booktuber's videos on here unless you really don't like them.

here's the thread in the archive (no images)

>Katie
done
>Carli
done
>Serraphina
done

So who is now the next victim?

Hello /v/

youtube.com/watch?v=syYPqfM1L48
ForTheLoveOfRyan

This is genuinely pathetic behaviour. Stop acting like fucking children.

> nice little tits
> little tits
> little
what did he mean by this???

Has someone screenshots about the comment on Veeky Forums and YouTubez?

>You too

hahahahahaha

God, I love the people on Veeky Forums. This is the exact reason why I came here. God bless ya all.

Fucking kek

Only thing I see is
What opinion could they possibly have to offer?
But I am not a native speaker so yours might be correct as well. I think that user was getting autistic about the first letters not being capital

These don't really seem enough to lead someone to close every single social media account they have. What were you guys private-messaging her?

You're just bullying teenage girls without even attempting to rationalise it. You belong on /r9k/, not Veeky Forums. No wonder everyone hates you IRL.

There is no need to be upset

Why is misogyny so rampant on Veeky Forums of all places?

It's become one of the most unfriendly boards for women to visit.

It's happened three times now. It's either a core part of Veeky Forums, or the /r9k/ crossovers just happen to be here each time.

you should all thank this guy for covering your asses

fuck off bitch

Christ Veeky Forums, /pol/ isn't even this bad. This is /b/ level douchebaggery.

Amazing. I love it.

Kill yourself newfag.
Back to plebbit/9fag where you belong.

>t. nu males

Honestly think I will. Veeky Forums is too full of lonely men using a literature board to vent.

"No one is more arrogant toward women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious about his virility." - Simone de Beauvoir

The stupid thing is that you're not even attacking the popular YA booktubers, you're attacking the people that actually read literature, regardless of whether you think they comprehend it or not, at least their're reading good books. Serraphina's top ten books included a lot os /lit core author's like Dostoyevsky, Woolf, Tolstoy, etc. You guys could have just kept your autism inside de board or directed it to someone who actually deserved it...

This one was still relatively tame compared with pic related.

/r/inging that picture

There are the people who claim to have read books like Brothers Karamazov and Joyce. If you honestly act like this I doubt you are on the intellect level to even get most of the literature we talk about here.

fuck off bitch

read

Your post maybe wasn't great, but it was decent before you said "WE" with conviction. That shows who the idiot is here. You need to open your eyes as to the nature of this shithole and either embrace it or get the fuck out.
~pardon my English

fuck off bitch

go to kit/ck/en

Yeah, it's unfortunate. There used to be quite a lot of women who posted here.

Why wasn't I invited?

>There used to be quite a lot of women
And that is supposed to be a good thing for a literature/philosophy board, right? Fuck off, mangina.

You are going to die alone and you know it

You guys are disgusting.

The truth is more mundane. It was just a thread and some youtube comments.

Everybody dies alone, faggot. If you had read 10 books in your entire lifetime you would've come to such an obvious conclusion. This is not the case, I'm afraid. I will die alone and you will die as you have lived: like a retard.

>claps
thanks you, thank you

Impressive projection

>This is how we get normalfags off of the internet

Soon it will be ours again, one day.

this

But that's how it felt to her.

We're still experiencing the effects of a diaspora of Veeky Forums refugees after the April Fool's board merger. I blame Hiroshimoot and the non-integrated Veeky Forumstards.

noice

"normal" is a spook.

I'm proud of you guys.

Cunts were well respected here a week ago, true story.

Do it

>/fitlit/ merge
>1 thread talking about books
Shit was retarded.

Kill yourself.

So this hasn't actually been done yet?
Who wanna go first?

Hello Verlisify

Lit is the most resentful board of all.

>Lit

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!

WHY DID YOU DRIVE HER OFF YOUTUBE?

SHE WAS MY FAVOURITE BOOKTUBER AND I HAD BEEN WATCHING HER VIDEOS SINCE BEFORE SHE RETURNED.

I'M LEGITIMATELY FUCKING ANGRY.

THIS GENUINELY FUCKING PATHETIC.

Literal FUCKING assholes!

kek

I don't know who that is or how he/she pertains to the topic at hand, I just want to have a fun jerk off

>tfw my gf is a booktuber
>tfw smart enough to never post about her here

you guys are cray cray

Fake and gay.

A classic.

Our feelings are mutual. I started watching her videos over a year ago. Veeky Forums really let us down.

We'll find out eventually.

Liked for her boobies
Subscribed for her content

Reminder that Carli never reacted badly to her comments

Reminder that Carli, an eighteen year old Catholic qt, had more backbone in her than a rough farmgirl and a British witch.

People must have sent some seriously fucked up stuff to her (or doxxed her) for her to delete literally every online account she has.

I feel really bad about this one too since I posted her videos here in 1-2 booktube threads.

You've gotta see it from her perspective.

To her, a bunch of faggots suddenly showed up making very personal comments about her. You don't know who they are, you don't know where they came from, you don't know why they're doing this and you have no idea what they'll do next. You've heard bad things about people getting doxxed, too. So you cut your losses and go dark.

This is /pol/, they are doing nasty things to break Veeky Forums on the long run, mark my words