BEARDS and Veeky Forums

Do you consider shaving every day as a sign of civilization and self-control?
Do you associate beards with freedom or with nature?
Do you believe there usually exists a relation between having a beard and believing in being indulgent with our animal impulses?

Do beards make you more attractive? Do they make you more confident in social situations?

Are beards Veeky Forums?
Also, recommend me some books about this topic if you know any. It's a pretty stupid one but I thought I'd propose something a bit different, even risking its brutal rejection by fellow i/lit/erates...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dbQ2OA4SRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I forgot to add:
Is shaving nihilistic? Is it an act of subconscious denial of our base impulses? Do we associate it with order, law, discipline...?

Also, this is a little OC I made that shows the gentleman in the OP before and after shaving with a straight razor. I have sauce -an image search leads to it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dbQ2OA4SRA

Very satisfying to watch for some reason.
I WILL get some replies.

i associate beards with an almost uncontrollable itching and an allergic reaction to the tiny tiny faeces of facial hair follicle mites.

I associate beards with minimal maintenance and the same with shaved heads. Everything else is peripheral.

looked like shit before, looks like shit after. just

Nice. This is my approach too.

The itching goes away... have you tried not shaving for a month? Your skin gets used to it.
No that you will win anything by doing this, but I enjoy experimenting with this kind of stuff, out of curiosity.
Looked like shit before? He looks very good to me in the OP. He has a weird face tho, no doubt. But that beard suits him.

If you have an ugly face, wear a beard and you'll most likely look better. If you have an attractive face, shave often.

People with shit jaw lines grow beards

People who are weird grow beards to be edgy

Beards are typically unhygenic in a lot of circumstances

Beards, as they are forcefully portrayed to be manly are not the case. Any man who's occupation requires them to wear a respirator or use rotary style machine suches as pedestal grinders, lathes and drill presses

Yeah... in some cases this is true. In others, it increases attractiveness in my opinion.

What is your opinion on pic related?

>men with shit jaw line
>edgy
>unhygienic
>not necessarily manly
Ok, now your "good things about it" column.
You sound like you'd like to grow a beard but can't or you just look better shaved than bearded and are looking for excuse and objective reasons why this thing that is not for you isn't for anybody else either. But this may not be the case at all, it's just how your post sounded to me. Your points are good but don't cover all the possibilities, that's why I ask you to provide some good things about having a beard, for you to compensate.

tl;dr a lot of bad, but is there some good too?

I watched 10 other videos of men shaving their beards after this. Thanks OP.

I think he looks better without the beard.

He looks better without beard in that picture, but that may be because the beard on left is pretty messy and almost hobo-tier.

I agree. That was a bad example, really.
What I don't get about "celebrities" is that when they decide to grow a beard they go wild with it and don't trim it at all...
like this poster just said >pic related
looks better with imo.

No problem
Idk why it's so satisfying to watch someone shave with a straight razor.

I forgot the pic.
Here it is.

they say beards make you look more respectable but less trustworthy

I say they make you look like a nu-male cuck.

wOaH. NiCe BuuZZZzzzWOrds ;)))

Don't worry, maybe when you turn 18 you will be able to grow one :D

Bait aside, why is that?

Why do those words trigger you? Do you rock the nu-male look?

It's a /pol/yard stirring shit.Stand your ground against these fucks and try to cope as best you can.

Why do beards tigger you? wait... can you not grow a beard? oh user...

Is this the last refuge of nu-males? If you mocked hemorrhoids would that mean you are bitter that you can't grow them?

My beard made me more attractive, but I'm also bald. The key is proper grooming, which I achieve by using my shaving machine 1-2 times a week.

Interesting, I did not know testosterone deficiency led to the use of logical fallacies.Tell me something, do you hate your father?

Yeah man, i used to be a SJW low test nigger lover beta cuck who supported for Hillary. But then i took the redpill and realized that the only reason of why i was a kissless virgin who hadn't gotten a qt3.14 aryan gf was because of the evil JOOS and CULTURAL MARXISM :OOOOOOOOO GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW!!!1!!1!!

every time someone tells me to shave i restart the clock.

Beards are hemorrhoids of the face, so it isn't a false equivalence. Did your father leave you as a child? That seems to be common among nu-males.
>seething

>Beards are hemorrhoids in the face
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

what are you implying?

I also use glasses btw

That you look like a nu-male.

Oscar?

I recently shaved my beard i had been growing for almost 5 years. The stubble from shaving again is what I am finding to be itchy

I have an ok relationship with my father, I'm very grateful to him for teaching me never to be tautological in a discussion because it was a sure sign of insecurity. I was ten years old so I didnt know what the fuck he meant, but now I do. really makes u think.