Can someone with ~115 IQ do computer scientist at university? Will I get blown the fuck out...

Can someone with ~115 IQ do computer scientist at university? Will I get blown the fuck out? I don't know any programming languages and don't have a history of prominent mathematics. Am I simply too brainlet? I'm currently studying secondary education and it's easy.

Live in Australia.

You can do front end shit fairly easily with brainlet-tier iq

I know a person with dyslexia and low iq that is actually pretty successful in computer science so yeah you got it

>do computer scientist
yeah you should just pack up already

>Computer science graduate

Its really fucking hard, but can be rewarding afterwards.

With 115 IQ you're probably overqualified

why are americans so obsessed with IQ?

Why are retards unable to read?

Easily.

Just read some uber complicated philosophy book and try to understand it, CS will seem easy af in comparison.

>computer science takes a 115 IQ
"No."

it is one of the easier STEM degrees desu.

You can not only do it, you can excel in it; however, you'll always just be a wage slave working to implement what your MBA bosses and PhD scientists tell you to do. You'll be paid well, but you'll just be running Java tests all day. Mindless, joyless labor and you can't even work in your favorite environment.. gotta use some shitty corporate spy IDE. If you fail, you can always go into university IT and lay cat5 and help qt Asians repair their Facebook machines. They'll think you're gross and fat, but you might be able to snag some nudes.

you can do it no problem! :)

Im taking a one year online graduate baccalaureate for compsci. It's pretty easy, you just have come calc

pretty embarrassing comment to be honest

>Social science is harder than CS
exDee

OP. How did you measure your IQ? If you say iqtest.dk, then yes you are legitimately retarded since you took that horoscope of a test seriously so you should probably major in something like gender studies.

iqtest.dk is the most accurate online meme test tho if you cant afford $5000 for a psychologist
the rest inflate it so that 90% of people have 140+ IQ for knowing how to spell there their and they're

>Can someone with ~115 IQ do computer scientist
Depends how hot the computer scientist is

Lol philosophy. I barely passed calc and i had my philosophy professor tell me i should change my major to philosophy. That shit is brainlet level

My IQ is 130 and i'm studying Astrophysics

How is iqtest.dk accurate if they don't even give any statistical proof regarding its accuracy? It's just "inspired" by the raven metrics. Real IQ tests cost a lot of money because its not cheap to make a test and then do all the statistics to make sure its accurate. Ask yourself a serious question, please. Do you think g can be reduced down to a 40 minute test taken on a shitty old flash website with no proof of authenticity at all?

Yes lol. I had my entire family(who know their professional scores) take the iqtest.dk test and they all scores within 5 points of their actaul score.

>b b but everything online is worng!!!!!

>basing validity off anecdotal evidence
anyone who believes shit because someone uses "well my dad did" is literally retarded

I would be surprised if your IQ is above room temperature by virtue of how you articulated that sentence. I guess that applies to your family also since you share the same gene flow.

That's because you were taking a brainlet-tier philosophy course meant to serve as an elective for other majors and your professors thought you were stupid and would be willing to switch majors so that they could fleece you for everything you would otherwise have given to the CS department.

>do computer scientist
Ya can do that with a 60 IQ, they're generally pretty easy to pin down and are often in fairly noised proof server workrooms.

Just don't go for an English major with grammar like that.

Seriously though, if you wanna go into that as an employment field, you should know some languages by now. Your IQ is fine - but the folks that started learning when they were kids will run circles around you and also find it much easier to adapt to new languages and studio changes, as they've been doing that all their lives.

And it's pretty much the most outsourceable profession there is.

If you want to study it to enrich yourself, by all means, but I wouldn't make it a career goal, unless you're far too young to be posting.

It's not Americans so much as it is this fucking board that is obsessed with IQ.

CS is for retards.

Lol

Dunno how the difficulty is in Australia, but in Germany you definitely can't. I have an professional tested IQ of 105 and dropped out after three semester and three failed tries.
All people in my university who still study CS and have good grades are ALL above average smart people, there is no average IQ person with a CS Bachelor in Germany, you need to be a person with a very high IQ to even survive the first three semester.

You probably just didn't try hard enough. Anyone can improve their intelligence with hard work and will power.

Ugh faggot then tell me. What's an alternative that'll make me $300k a year, and will not require me to retake a ton of classes? I'm already 2 years in.

4 hours everday since start of lectures. I tried everything and failed, but I already discussed this on that board that "hard work" doesn't mean shit if you are not gifted by nature.

But I can obviously not give a proof that I learned 4 hours everyday until exams because I didn't installed a camera recording me, so you have just believe my word.

Kek. I spend 12 hours a day studying because I have nothing else to do. No friends, nothing. Just my books and me. Fuck.

I think that would probably helped me too, but I can learn concentrated 2 hours at best and need a one hour break after that to learn another 2 hours, then I am exhausted and go to sleep.

>I don't know any programming languages
why even live

why did you fail?

like, what tests or exam or whatever?

what were the subjects?

Programming I, but I had many second tries and barely passed, but this one I failed.

Adderall man. That's how I do 12 hours a day.

calculate 3^2223(mod 77)

if you cant do it dont waste your time and money

27 niggers

thanks for the homework help dweeb hahahaahah bye