Millennial are drones

Millennials are actually more educated and work more than boomers, but they don't get married or have sex, and they don't move out. Millennials are not lazy, they are like insects. Ants never leave the hive, never have sex, and expend the minimum amount of energy on their routine, working constnatly.

Millennials are not some generation of hippies. We are the kafkaesque insects of late stage capitalism. Sexless, genderless, fat blobs of menial labour, brimming with credentials and low on hormones.

Just think of how you live user. You're like a little beetle, cloistered up in your parents' house or studio apartment, no partner, no attachments, no deep emotions, other than hate, and no future. Just quietly aging, not accumulating capital and not reproducing. You are an insect. You are what happens when human beings imitate ants by piling on top of each other by the millions and everyone has 5 times Dunbar's number of Facebook "friends." No intimacy. No mammalian activities. A bipedal bug.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-04/young-americans-are-killing-marriage

>more educated
Technically, yes. But an English graduate today will have less knowledge of his culture than the average public schoolboy would 60 years ago

t. UK

call me gregor

>no mention that Millennials are also way less religious

why procreate when life is meaningless :^)

raely makes me think....

>no mention that Millennials are also way less religious
Based Peterson is btfoing atheists and rhetoricians left right and center

>reducing millenials to bitter Veeky Forums autists
Shouldn't copy retarded /pol/ threads.

I'm trying to not be a virgin but I can't even get one female to talk to me

I can't make enough on my shitty dead-end wagecuck job to move out

>brimming with credentials and low on hormones.
Not for long, gonna get on the juice.

Learn anything from /fitlit/? Working out sexes you up real fast. Also helps you zone in your reads.

>late stage capitalism

But that's not like me at all, OP. I'm married, own my own home on a bit of land, planning for kids.

This is a leftist board, honey.

Wow... That's so... Kafkaesque

They don't really consider their lives being "real" in any meaningful sense beyond the age of 35-40 I think. That's why they'll be lonely and childless and regretful at that age, but it'll be alleviated through entertainment technology so everything is fine XD

When I was a child living oversees in a 4 story house, there was a bathroom only I ever used. My father was always away working or studying with the military, and my mother was always asleep, reading, or high on pain pills. The toilets chain was broken so you couldn't flush it with out getting your hand wet and taking the back part off. Because of the gross and curious nature of my mind, I was interested to see what it would be like if I never flushed it for months.

I used solely this toilet. Everyone else in the house had a different toilet so my experiment would go undisturbed. After a few days, the liquid was an intense yellow like the skin of an orange. By a week, foam was inside the border of the pool of urine while in the center, a dense brown color like unsaturated mud was spreading from the depths. The smell was tolerable until the first month had passed.

A smell like that can't be blocked by your senses even if you are eased into it one day at a time. It was like too much bleach used to clean a room. Once you opened the door the burning stench came over you like a cold wind on a hot day. In the latest extant of my study, the brown color had taken completely over and I was beginning to feel evil. I had started curious and the answer had been given. I did not believe it could get any worse and so with little trepidation, I raised the stopper and let the yellow brown murky water spiral and splash its way in to the ocean with audible slaps of the denser portions against the wall and the sound a man who was dying of thirst violently gasping for air after almost drowning himself with water as the last of it was sucked through the whole past my vision. And that was that.

That made me feel like a bug I guess.

Holy... I want more

Gee, wow, do you have any suggestions for me as to how I can stop living a lifestyle that I actively despise?
You fucking people criticizing Millennials for these things act like we want to live this way.

So what can we do about that?

Later in life when I came back to America, I did the same sort of experiment. This time however I decided that since I was being homeschooled by a computer, and did little else but eat cereal straws, play guitar or soul caliber IV, and masturbate, I would refuse to shower for a month.

I guess it started when I went to bathe but found a massive scary spider watching me from the ceiling. I was and still am terribly neurotic so jumped out, slammed the door and I didn't go back for days. Most people know what it is like to go 3 or 4 days without cleaning yourself. Your hair gets greasy and feels thin, your body feels like clammy hands when you're getting the flu, and of course the sweaty creases of skin develope a vinegary smell. Particularly the hairy parts.

Most don't personally know what it's like after 2 weeks. Your greasy hair clumps up and becomes so thin that it flattens against your head like it's made of wet yarn. The shirt you wear takes on the same smell as your oily perspiration skin. The same smell peculiarly enough of rotten piss. You feel nauseous and disgusted with every part of your body, but you keep going.

This part I almost didn't want to say but the experience wouldn't be right with out it. So because I was so dirty and because I was 12 or so, I would masturbate frequently, but through the process the dirt on my shaft would gather at the base and get caught in my pubic hair. Every few days I would gather these balls of hair and dirt congealed by sweat and place them together on my tv stand. Over the month I gathered a hefty pile of around 3 inches in diameter and about the size of a fat wallet in height of this gross subastance. Of this I am most ashamed.

I don't remember clearly the shower that ended it all. I like to imagine the feeling of when I washed the shampoo out of my shoulder length hair. How it would untangle and become relatively weightless as the the cleansing, refreshing soap rinsed through it and I took my first breath of fresh air in a month. Like being instantly taken out of a nasty hangover by whatever sufficient means.

Fuck you sweetie

that's all true expect I have plenty of emotions

Haha! I don't care!

This can't be true because I hate bugs

Nice skinny jeans and 21 Pilots Tshirt, Mr Beetle. Is your mom still driving us to soccer practice?

THE ONLY WAY TO ESCAPE IS TO EMBRACE THE WARMING GLOW OF PEPSI

Your prose is amazing

>tfw Gen Z

thats racist you fucking racist go fuck a brown person and buy your child 2017 novels about oppression who the fuck needs the white male canon fucking racist sexist transphobic islamophobic white man FUCK your 'culture' surely this will turn out well

I'm the exact opposite of all that

This is almost Homeric

>millennials
>educated
Reading about quantum mechanics on r/science doesn't make one educated. I'd wager that 90% of those people don't know high-school physics. Millennials are hopeless.

he didnt literally turn into a bug

You make me feel sick. You're incredible.

I'm a millennial and I'm doing a PhD in physics right now

get FCUKED

>Just think of how you live user. You're like a little beetle, cloistered up in your parents' house or studio apartment, no partner, no attachments, no deep emotions, other than hate, and no future.
True except for the no future part, but I'm no insect. Insects have nowhere near the convoluted layers of conscious thoughts that I have.
This is what causes most of my pain desu. I often wish I was non-sentient like an insect (and probably also a good number of people) but at the same time I don't want to stop being who I am.

Aren't millenials 17?

The amount of shit this label gets for stupid ass teenagers is so bizzare. Like any generation, any person produced much of value as a teenager other than failed experiences to, maybe, learn from.