How do you get a Veeky Forums gf?

99% of the girls at college are boring basic bitches who spend all day looking at their phones, it's so fucking frustrating.

How do you get a gf in general? Asking for a friend

You think you want a Veeky Forums gf, but you don't. Trust me. Having a girlfriend that has the exact same interests and hobbies as you becomes annoying very quickly. Your best bet is to find a faithful girl who enjoys reading occasionally, and can appreciate good literature.

My ideal girlfriend is basically me but with a vagina

>Having a girlfriend you can discuss things you care about with becomes annoying very quickly.
>virginal advice

You think you do, but you don't. You already get tired of fucking yourself as is, which is why you want a girlfriend.

>tfw dating patrician qt who reads gaddis

Be in social groups. Can't have a gf if you never meet any girls. Don't creep on them, it's obvious and they find it off putting.
Don't be like and think almost all women are shit. Women don't like that sort of thing and can usually tell you think that way. It also scares of the 1% of who you want because that 1% doesn't want to date human garbage.
Be confident and happy being single. Having a gf won't make either of those things happy and will just make your life worse. A happy solitude is preferable to an unhappy relationship.

You are homosex.

>2017
>not being asexual
plebs reported

This is the best answer - a girl who reads from time to time books borrowed from you (as to ensure she doesn't read shit like romance, rupi kaur, grey, hp or whatever mindless consumers read).

hang out around art galleries, indie film shows, indie music shows, uni book clubs, used book stores, and most importantly good looking intellectual friends who can introduce you to some qts. you can also meet them in higher level lit courses.

What's wrong with romance?

>girlfriends
gay

Nuh-uh! I said with a vagina :)

Is it weird that I think I would almost prefer that type of 99% girl because at least I know they are always being themselves?

If I really met a girl who seemed like the opposite of that or just like me or simply "too good to be true" I would always suspect it was just a facade
Maybe it's because I already think that way about my own self

I'm sure it can vary from girl to girl, but that has been my experience so far. When you live with a girl who has the same interests, it can definitely get old. You'll know what I mean when you just finish having sex and your girl won't go to sleep until you have a 20 minute discussion on comparing and contrasting Wuthering Heights and The Secret Garden.

i just want a live in maid that i can fuck

do i have to be chad/rich for that?

Just get a chubby conservative girl. It's not really that hard.

I'll never understand the Veeky Forums (or is it American?) obsession with finding a partner who's into same hobbies and has the same interests as yourself. It really won't make your hypothetical relationship any better.

you mean like lower on the 1-10 scale than me?

thing is i was like 8 in the high school and now i'm a 3 tops - i look kinda good but dat depression tho

so i would have to get even uglier girl and thats probably too much t b h

so how do i get over depression? i try to live as healthy as i can diet/sleep wise and it helped to bring me like 1/4th the way up so idk what do i go now

Nothing, but it means that the girl is a pseud.
>"Yeah user, I love literature and writing...it's my life!"
>she almost exclusively reads historical/gothic romance novels

You thought that she read James Joyce, and then find out that she actually just reads about Charles Joyce raping his brothers fiance in an 18th century Chateau.

exercise at least 4 days out of the week, get a job, get some sun. if you're really fucked meds from a psychiatrist can help in the short term as well.

Mad lit shitposter
Returns to flex the haiku
While fags choke back tears

Honestly, I'm only 21 and already so disillusioned when it comes to women and relationships that I care a lot more about virtue and faithfulness at this point than looks. Just find a girl that's nice and faithful, and don't be too concerned with looks--you'll be happier in the long run.

This isn't an interest scope problem, it's an annoying person problem. You're right that having perfectly corresponding interests is not necessary, but you have to have at least some.overlap. Otherwise you're basically just sharing a house and hooking up, not really being a couple.

I got an academics (modern literature student) gf through my best friend's gf. Very cute and shy, we are each other's first so and we're both 24 or more.

>tfw no kawaii Veeky Forums patricia highsmith gf to write books about killing you for money

how are they always being themselves when they aren't even being though?

and this isn't just a girl thing, so many guys also just stare at their phone like a zombie or want to discuss pleb football all the day long

pathetic

Try actually talking to girls.
Unbelievable I know but seems to work 100% of the time.

I'm pretty new to lit - definitely pleb tier.
I keep thinking that I want a lot boyfriend who will encourage me to read more and explore ideas. Someone who's mind fascinates me and who's temperament compliments my own.
It's a pipe dream though, there's a reason I find it so hard to like people irl and that it's easy to develop crushes on men on the internet (even anons).
Maybe the feeling of true intimacy makes me uncomfortable even though I crave it, so I seek a middle ground here.
I'm probably not the only one who feels this way.

Realistically, what percentage of this board is women?

Probably somewhere from 10-25%. In my opinion it's unacceptable. Women shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.

I wouldn't go that far - although they certainly need supervision.

I'd wager 80 to 90% of bad posts on this board come from women posting without the proper guidance.

What makes Veeky Forums have this awful attitude towards women? Is it because you never talk to women, or are you just talking to the wrong women?

>I'm not like the other girls.

most women are boring trash sure, but, are you good enough to deserve one of them that isn't?

Neither, it's just that women are cognitively beneath dogs so men know they have no business discussing literature (except maybe YA) and philosophy.

Not him, but I can confirm you're gay. Read Freud to get a confirmation

>men should be "good enough" to "deserve" women
Wanna know how I know you're a cuck or a woman?

I was being sarcastic. I'd guess most Veeky Forums posters don't hate women that much at all, and just overemphasize it online for comedic effect.

I mean, my comment was a joke. But just so we're clear: Freud's methods do not stand up to the tests of modern science. He sought to confirm his theories rather than test them.

I want to go back to a time where the general consensus is that a woman is the one that has to be good enough to deserve a man, and not the backwards way that we have it now.

>women are cognitively beneath dogs
elaborate on this scientific fact

why not for both parties to be deserving of eachother?

hello 3rd grade reading comprehension! Expected of someone who actually uses the word "cuck."

there was never a time like that you idiot. Women are the sexual selectors. They have always been.

All these psychtards pick up a hatred of analysis from their research monkey professors and textbooks without realizing its continuing importance as a clinical method/theory. Look at the statistics, analysis used to be way more effective before the 60s and 70s. Why do you think that is?

Not that user, but I would agree that women have always had the advantage - being the owners of the means of reproduction - but near-economic equality has pushed the ball further into their court, so to speak

Sure, in terms of physical traits of the partner and his status. But there was a time when, if you were a female without manners, decency or class, no man would take you.

t. beta male
Women were considered lucky if a man thought them good enough to deserve being able to eat more than bread for every meal.

>surely if I find a depressive neurotic intelligent homely female I'll stop being unhappy

lmao