Any Veeky Forums worthy pens?

Any Veeky Forums worthy pens?
PENS.
Not pencils (I don't like how stuff written in pencil looks)
Not fountain pens (Don't know how to use them so my notes get messy).
That said, any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V3Vm_ksWreM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like this is a /g/ question.

a computer that at least sort of works.

Pilot G2
/this embarrassing thread

For me, it's the quill

Nigga G2 pilot, either 0.7mm or 0.5mm, depending on what size u like

Fine tip marker.
Smooth dark line, doesn't skip or snap of dry out (provided you remember to replace the cap when you're not using it.)
Or gel pens.

I haven't used old-style ballpoints in ages. Of course, I'm left-handed and the ink smears because it doesn't dry instantaneously.

Parker Jotter.

stabilo point 88

I use Frixxion Clicker Ball pens(0.5mm)The pen itself is ugly af but it’s in color and is eraseable(with friction). Not cheap though.

After i started using them 2 years ago all of my notes looked 500x better.

Remember to scan your shit after you're done with it if you use frixion pens; the ink fades over time because of the friction (which is actually heat) erasing properties of the ink.
Also, obviously don't sign anything with them.

funny thing is, in Germany this is the "12 year old girl that writes cute bubbly letters in many different colors" pen.

>pencil nigger
>doesn't know how to read
pottery

Shit. Might start doing that.

And I never sign or write tests with those pens. Wouldn’t make sense.

Although, I’m studying EE so i’m not gonna use 80% of the theory that i’m learning so maybe it’s not such a big deal.

Ink pens should be banned
Liquid graphite pens have been ahead of their time for YEARS

>Not having an 800
Are you poor?

>Liquid graphite pens have been ahead of their time for YEARS
I don't like them. I've got a visual arts background and they offend me for being bad pencils and worse pens.
Pic related, on the other hand, has a line so juicy it makes me hot.

the fucked up part is that the most cringe part of the picture is the absurd reaction from the two girls about a writing implement and a style of hat

I like fountain pens because I barely have to apply any pressure when writing. Although, I think I am actually starting to prefer just using LaTeX.

No one use the classic BIC pen?

Only the blue ink ones. That way you can tell the original documentation apart from any photocopies.

Schneider Line-Up Touch, I get them in all kind of colors

Sure, why not. If the design is intuitive and ergonomic enough for a small child to wield it successfully, in an artistic endeavour that requires greater precision than strokes and loops of the language, that's a good design.

I've liked this design ever since I was a child in primary school. Cheap, ergonomic and reliable. I don't see why I should need it any other way.

Really like this one

0.1 mm, the best size.

no it is not

This is my favorite pen (use the V5) but it bleeds so fucking bad, taking notes on cheapo notebook paper is impossible. Uniball signa bold is in the same category, love using it but can't every day.

Got a box of 0.5mm uniball rollers in blue and been using them for notes in school, they are pretty good for my usage. Cheap, writes clean, narrow lines that don't bleed, and have yet to have one be dry.

I use the "antigravity seven" AKA the Seinfeld pen. youtu.be/V3Vm_ksWreM

>NASA spends a disgustimg ammount of money to develop a pen that works in microgravity
>Ask the Sovies how they solved the problem
>They just used pencils
I don't know if that apocryphal or not, but I've always loved that story.

>not using the best pen ever

Wtf

The Virgin Fashion Bandwagoner vs. The Chad Gentleman

fight me, faggots

Also pencils don't age.

Work in Biotech industry. Only approved pens are Bic permanent blue and black biros. Everything else fades.
Pencil lasts about 4 years, stabilo starts to yellow in 16 or so, gel pens randomly smear.
Pulling 25 year documents to support a drug in market supply and finding the writing has faded is embarassing to say the least.
And yes everything is scanned and backed up and physical hard copies are made too.

Bic gets all the Biches.

The ones in audit are terrifying....

Pencils, if used in microgravity, shed tiny flakes of graphite that may create short circuits and fires. They were replaced, at the cost of 3.50 a pen, with a privately developed pen. The soviets initially used grease pencils, which have the downside of being able to be rubbed off whatever you write on, until they also replaced them with the 3.50 pen by the Fisher Pen Company. It's a damn good pen too: works between -50 and 100 degrees, any angle and lasts much longer without drying out. Don't feed into urban myths.