Whats your IQ?

In b4 "i have a 170 iq but it doesnt actaully mean anything other than i can tease out patterns"

Whats your iq?
What do you study?
And what is your parents IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im 128
Mech eng
Mom is 120 dad is 143

never took real iq tests other than the online Norwegian one where i got 125 (sometimes 130 on other websites).

garde 12 high-school student taking physics, chemistry, and CS AP classes. normal calculus class too.

they never took iq tests so i really don't.

Biology
Idk parents but they are both economists so 120ish?

I took the mensa test and got 124 back when i was 18 and cared about iq. I realised that i am at a decent level to survive in my field of elect eng. Idk my mothers but my dads is supposed to be at 136, much smarter than me anyhow

Never taken an IQ test but I'd guess I'm somewhere around 130. My parents are both pretty dumb.

oh and I'm studying mining engineering

Why do you think your parents are dumb? Are they uneducated or are they actuallt slow?

I could never solve any of those IQ tests.
Comp Sci
Im Adopted

>140something, measured by a shit online test
>Only legit test I've ever taken, when I was 10, put me at equivalent to a 16-year-old in most things

>Mathematics/Physics double major
>No measurement that I know of.

BComm coop with accounting -CPA path
Idk about their I, but dad's a civil engineer and mother is a registered nurse

Your IQ score doesn't make you a scientist, nor does it matter in any way. Fuck off.

136. Im retarded as fuck though with math proofs.

>another stupid IQ thread
Go to hell.

Drrrr ksssshhhhh I i i iq qq q dddurred bbbadddddddd n n n o li iiike

>Whats your iq?
Tested at 158 when I was in highschool
>What do you study?
Spent a lot of time on the verge of suicide and very depressed now considering becoming an RN in the short term, hopefully something better by the time I'm 30.
>And what is your parents IQ?
Mothers is 130, as I recall. Not sure about my dad hes been dead a long time now. Everyone says he was genius but I o my remember him as angry, I was too young to get to know him and I don't have and documentation.

Computer Science
56 and 71

90% of posts itt are above top 90% IQ
interesting

Fuck off, retard.

145 and ~150 on the tests i've taken
mathematics
my mother is not above average iq, but my father was very intelligent (my guess is 150-170) but stunted by his poor english (and poor understanding of western norms) for his whole life.

i see patterns like magic a lot, but sometimes i get too stubborn to see easy solutions. (tfw too intelligent for systems of equations)

You have to account for your sample, it's really not that interesting once you consider that you're on a science and math board, then factor in that only those with a high IQ are going to be willing to post it. Anyone with a lower IQ either won't post it or they'll lie.

Phone turned "only" into "o my" and then later what was meant to be an "any" became "and"

Making myself look like a Brainlet, that's what I get for trying to respond quickly while still working.

151, measured when i was 4 so it's probably outdated
Biochemistry and Computer Science
Mom 103, dad 101 - both measured when they were 18

i'm pretty sure everyone adding 20 IQ (because they believe this is their actual IQ) is a much more likely scenario

Network Analysis and Computer Science at the moment.
They haven't been tested as far as I'm aware.

(71+56)/2 = 63.5 you sperglord

I'm sure that's also a contributing factor but it's not mutually exclusive with my points, my comment wasn't meant to be an exhaustive list, it was just meant to show that it's not that interesting but rather to be expected.

And? Are you under the impression someone's IQ is determined directly by their parents?

Not the guy you replied to, but I would like to ask whether or not you are the 156IQ CS guy.

You see, I only talk to people with an IQ greater than or equal to an IQ of 147.

Anything below that, I feel like I am talking to a rock.

My mom’s is 110 and my dad’s is probably close to 100
It’s going to be a fucking bummer when my kids regress to the mean but I suppose this is my lot in life

>he believes IQ is solely genetically determined and is the mean of the IQ of the parents
back to pol young faggot

This is literally the best bait I’ve ever seen on this Mongolian fly fishing forum. I think I’m ready to leave now

I've always thought IQ tests are not for me, I always get bored at some point and start answering randomly.

The last test I took was a Raven test and I tried my best to answer it properly. I got percentile 95.

My major was comp sci.

130+ (mensa). Self taught programmer. I am good at it. Wrote 2 antivirus engines for major antivirus companies. Also wrote 3 compilers (one being C) for hobby.

I feel like im getting dumber though. 28 yo.

Online testing rocks.

do you have a source that says otherwise?

ITT people qho watch Rick n morter

not that user but mine were uneducated, also bro & sis aren't very bright (MS and HS dropouts, respectively).
Sometimes my parents have some resemblance of intelligence but I guess being uneducated really goes against them when perceiving their wit.
As for my siblings idk if they are actually that dumb or if they just indulged in our family's obvious genetic errors, namely a tendency to depression, getting addicted to things and low frustration threshold. I say this because I almost became a dropout (twice) in my life, luckily both times I reacted quickly and kept progressing... So at this point idk if they failed because they were less lucky than I was or because they are incapable of succeeding.

i got a 140/200 on my online IQ. Figure that one out.

151. Not studying; driving a truck for a living. Mum 103, dad 100.

Watch Richard and Mortimer.
Dad 70 IQ (Christian), mother 65 (woman).

Watch Ricardo and Mortez

Dad -100 IQ (Black Muslim), mother NaN (White Christian with blonde hair and blue eyes)

Bartending.
Too low.

t. Chris

>i see patterns like magic a lot,
Can you explain to brainlet what you mean about this?

Electrical Engineering
I don't know but probably pretty high.

Mine:
>145
Studying:
>Physics and mathematics
Parents:
Paternal:
>100
Maternal:
>150
Relevant information:
Maternal grandmother:
>165
Besides, I'm fairly sure they say you get your intelligence from your maternal line.

- Probably not higher than 110 since I'm black
- Industrial Engineering
- I can't possibly have living parents. They obviously died before they could be tested. I'm black, remember?

Rick and Morty
probably 60 max - my brain was enhanced by AI

Electrical engineering
Mom is 92 she is a legit moron who dropped out of highschool because she was too stupid
Dad is 84 I think since he was an african american thug who fucked my white mom when she was a teenager.

II suppose if you score high in a large number of IQ tests you're not dumb(

>28 yo
I'm 22 and only just started my bachelors, due to poor life choices.
I'm going to be dumber after I get my PhD, scary.

> 91 (Real test with a psychologist)
> Pure math
> don't know

I graduated summa cum laude, so i guess iq is worthless

you have my deepest sympathies, user.

119, tested by a psychologist as a kid.
Math + CS.
Both parents slightly above average.

>Whats your iq?
>What do you study?
CompSci
Mom is ~100, dad above average

Did you always have an affinity for math? How did you study?

What's with all the big brained nibbas with brainlet parents here? I thought IQ was like 100% genetic.

Only IQ test I took was to skip a grade around the time I was 7, I got 138 then. Now probably a bit lower due to alcohol.
Electrical engineering.
I don't know.

Mom was dumb and paranoid like always trying to accuse you of stuff. Dad was good with objective type stuff but lacked the ambition. Put em together and you got me who is curious about stuff and also able to understand it.

>i have a 170 iq but it doesnt actaully mean anything other than i can tease out patterns"

That's literally all it is. Well mostly. That's the pure ability, multiplied by ambition and curiosity. Even a genius can fail an iq test if they can't be arsed

I score between 130 and 150 online, but mostly in the 130s. I'm a math major. My parents are religious and probably around average iq. My dad may be dyslexic and if so, that explains a lot about him. He shows interest and some intelligence, but his country hick upbringing and possible dyslexia crushed him.

>multiple 150+ IQs in here

Undergrads are so fucking silly.

Subtract everyone's IQ in this thread by 15, and you get their real IQs.

i take that online test weekly and now i have 153
nothing
i don't know

Mathematics
dunno but both parents are pretty intelligent. Grandma was chemist for Mexican government, Grandpa was a mathematician.

Supposedly 163.
Software... The odds that you have used my software at some level are quite high, you just dont realize it when you do.

networking engineer
mom is 89 dont know about dad died before my birth

>Whats your iq?
I took an IQ test when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade and I got a 132.

>What do you study?
PhD in chemical engineering.

No idea. My dad is a doctor and my mom is a computer engineer though.

Too lazy and distracted to shit
Both slightly above average, Mom does not know how to write in proper sentences

>Whats your iq?
>What do you study?
nothing
dndc

>All these supposed Richard and Mortimer fans with IQ's of 250 or less.
You're all pathetic.

IQ: 299
Study: Quantum Physics (online degree)
Parents: mom is 80, dad is 180 (he also watches Rich & Mort)

i have a 170 iq but it doesnt actaully mean anything other than i can tease out patterns

>iamverysmart

Some online tests said i have ranging from 125 to 140. But personaly i think i'm like around 100-80? Don't know my parent's values. My father worked as labourer in factory of steel furniture and my mother is working as accountant in bank (she have major in economics i think). For me i'm super lazy and struggling with finishing college as sailor navigator and worked mostly in labour jobs. Those online tests comforts me somehow that i'm not retarded, but like half of the time i don't think they're true that probably why i'll never actualy get mensa tests to keep those delusions. Ignorance is a bliss

145 (tested in 3rd grade, dunno what it's worth)
math
never tested

> Probably < 80 to be honest, I'm on Veeky Forums
> Computer Science
> Whatever almost exactly average is.

my dad has a phd in math and has been a computer software engineer for like 20 years and his iq is like 115 and he says iq has nothign to do with real life and how smart u trly are

148 and 152 in two different tests when I was a teenager.

Dad maxed his US Army IQ test and had her brain studied after death. His brain weighed over 2kg!

Mom is not as smart, probably 110-120.

I am a serial entrepreneur mostly in tech, like web apps and my latest project is avalanche control devices. I achieve upper middle class income, but it is incredibly unreliable.

Suffer from a variety of mental problems like depression, dissociation and inability to finish projects.

Your IQ is likely around a 130, considering that IQ is still not very heritable around your teenage years, and recedes to your true IQ in adulthood. Maternal IQ is a much, much better predictor, too. 0.9 correlation vs. a 0.4 correlation with the father.

150+
I score really highly on g-loaded tasks, most of them, and my brain is fucked up. Like I literally substitute incorrect words constantly (once every few sentences) and I can only spell coherently because of computers.

>Maternal IQ is a much, much better predictor, too. 0.9 correlation vs. a 0.4 correlation with the father.
source? ideally multiple

Word substitutions doesn't cover it. If people think Feynman's notes are not understandable, you should see what I deal with. Fuck.

I actually scored in the mid 140's as a little kid, the low 130's on SAT/ACT, and the high 140s on graduate exams.

-1/12
Interuniversal Teichmuller Theory
+1/12

Whats the difference between aparhy ang ignorance ? >dkdc

You know what 10% of 7 billion is? It's a lot of useless people.

my iq is 124
I'm studying psychology
my father is most likely around 115, my mother around 90

I never took an IQ test. I would never want to feel limited by whatever result I got. If the test said 100 IQ, I'd feel like I'd be a normie forever. If the test said 170 IQ, I'd fee just out of the reach of true genius. I'm happy without putting mental constraints on myself.

twice divergent. i have a standard 115 but my verbal iq is 143. i tried google, school counselors and psychiatrists but they won't tell me what i can do with this information. do you guys know anything about iq divergence or verbal iq and what to do with it.

This one:
test.mensa.no/

Almost like the real thing.

It means you can become Jordan Peterson.

this. this is most disturbing if true, at least for those of us with brainlet mothers

but tell me spirit is this the spirit of what will be or may be

146, parents around the high 140's too, I'm in Jr. High, my dad is a chemical engineer (Rice University, masters) and my mom is a general dentist (I dunno, she moved to Cuba for some time to study, then she went in mission to Venezuela to help the few poorest neighborhoods (gdp around 950-billion, 1 trillion that time) where he met my dad that was in business buying kerosene or some shit (Dad Texan, mom from Rhode Island, I'm from Oregon, partly raised in Venezuela and live in Vegas)

Engineering
Parents were either slightly below average or average

People like feeling important and superior, is human nature that we are psychopaths by birth.
But seeing that /pol/ is riddled with geniuses and the average IQ of a Veeky Forums user is ~125-130 I would doubt at least 70% percent are telling the truth

Also want to become chemical engineer, astronomer or politician, probably a mix.

This is the worst sentence I've ever read in my life.

Yeah, I know. I was in a rush, sorry for giving you eye cancer.

That*

An intelligence quotient (IQ) is a total score derived from several* standardized tests designed to assess human intelligence.

several / ˈsɛv(ə)r(ə)l
determiner & pronoun
1. more than two but not many.

adjective
1. separate or respective.

I hereby redefine IQ as Idempotentate Quarantine for Intellectual Queueing.

Basically, y'all think a resultant number based on a 'vague number' translates to anything useful.

Oh, and my IQ by any description is 1.

You guys need to take your 'number munching ways' elsewhere, ya fucking pleasbians.