Borges was racist af

>"in his large face, whiwh seems always to be too close, are the Jew, the Negro and the indian. In his bearing, the tiger and the ape."
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

aboutbasquecountry.eus/en/2016/06/21/uncovering-borges-ignorant-racist-pinochet-admirer-and-hateful-of-the-basques/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Funny coming from that orangutan faced fuck

aboutbasquecountry.eus/en/2016/06/21/uncovering-borges-ignorant-racist-pinochet-admirer-and-hateful-of-the-basques/
"Basque? I don’t understand how anyone could feel proud of being Basque…The Basques are even more useless than the blacks, and notice that the only good the blacks have ever served for is to be slaves.”
“Of course the blacks are unbearable…I don’t retract what I’ve stated so many times: the Americans made a grave mistake in educating them; as slaves, they were like children, they were happier and less annoying.”

he disappointed me too desu

>"in his large face, whiwh seems always to be too close, are the Jew, the Negro and the indian. In his bearing, the tiger and the ape."
Does it suggest somewhere that this is pejorative? Or do you just really want to be upset?

BASED
A
S
E
D

In the context of the story it's pejorative you retard

He also said that nobody could ever be glad to have a black son, not even the negroes.

Borges was redpilled and you're a redditor cuck, kys yourself

kys yourself...heh, pal let me tell you something if you wanna be in lit you gotta know how ta write so, maybe its better if YOUUUUU go back o reddit fuck you piece of shit uck youuuuuuu

toasting in ebin bread

Borges is the perfect colonialized academic.

wtf I love borges now

>tfw the greatest literary minds of the 20th century (Pound, Borges, Celine...) were all racist af

When will Veeky Forums stop being in denial? Take the fucking redpill already

>greatest literary minds of the 20th century are racist
>scrapes together the three smartest racists his mind can muster
lol ok

Don't forget about me!!

t. Shinoqua

>racist af

I don't see the problem.

Everyone is racist, it has been scientifically proven.

It's just that people used to be less dishonest about it.

Source? I can't find sny trust worthy on google, and this sounds interesting

>science confirms my favorite preconceived generality

t. white nationalist letzter mensch

Dude I'd become black to have the bearing of a tiger. That's alpha af. Bitches love that tiger dick.

>Bitches love that tiger dick.
I guess penile spines are more popular among women than I thought.

Yeah, I though Borges was a timeless nice old fellow. Turns out he's just one of those older relatives you feel uncomfortable dining with.

It's a sweet little bait my friend absolutely. Not at all unsubtle. However if it's (You)'s you're after you have to make it more hook-formed. That is, there has to be something to respond to.

Honestly I'd be much more uncomfortable dining with some coalburning tramp then a based racist uncle.

I really don't think that proves he was racist.

ah si un /pol/tardo, jejeje JEJEJEJE ;)

We prefer the term a/pol/lon my friend

cringe

>mfw Gramps refers to Brazil nuts as "nigger toes."

>cringe
cringe

But that's what they've always been called. Cream filled chocolate balls are "negerboller", expensive things are "judaprisa" etc

>tfw your country has pic related

back to

negro was never an epithet or insult, its what used to be what black people were called

>Argentina
>white

Spot on 2bh.

>Interviewer: So, I don’t know, forgive me, but it seems like you’re speaking with very little grounds
>Borges: Wow, again you wish to fight..Are you sure that in addition to journalist, you aren’t also a lawyer?

Kek

>redpill
>more like sleeping ever more

/pol/ fuck off please

We were like you once. You're not ahead of us, we're ahead of you. Wake up.