Who was your favorite character from this?

Who was your favorite character from this?

Anse is literally /ourguy/

Addie. Simply for the best analysis of modern religion & faith ever presented:

>One day I was talking to Cora. She prayed for me because she believed I was blind to sin, wanting me to kneel and pray too, because people to whom sin is just a matter of words, to them salvation is just words too.

the drugstore dude who bonks Caddy or whatever her name was.

Cash.

>implying I'd run around the south just to buy new teeefffus

The cute gril that puts out.

Jewel

>Caddy
Wrong book, but it is way better than AILD imo. I've never understood why so many people prefer AILD to The Sound and the Fury.

All of the characters' monologues are lent to them by Darl, who is the one true narrator. Darl is the objectively the best character.

The rapey pharmacist.
>are you sure this'll work?
>yeah sure, go ahead
Never laughed so hard in my life.

He got the scene right, just not the name. Dewey Dell got bonked by the pharmacist.

Addie
Vardaman
Darl
Dewey Dell

>I've never understood why so many people prefer AILD to The Sound and the Fury.
It's a different kind of read. As I Lay Dying is hilarious whereas The Sound and the Fury is only funny when Jason is ranting about the Jews or fucking with Caddy by doing a drive-by

Dewey Dell's name is metonym of wet vagina.

>pleb: Darl

>patrician: Jewel

>contrarian: Anse

the fish

Addie. Her chapter is probably my favorite in all of literature desu

Vardaman

Yeah, good taste.

Fucking kek

>drive by
Do you mean the scene when Jason promised Caddy she could "see" baby Quentin but only just held her up to the car window and drove off?

Because I lost my shit at that.

Meanwhile Addie is /pol/'s guy, considering how hard she got cucked.

I knew a woman from over Ontario named Soupy Sally. She had a real bad vaginal discharge, ey b'y.