>study extremely difficult science or engineering subject
>get a dead end cuck job for $60k a year
>go to a one month long coding bootcamp
>get hired making websites for $120k a year plus $20k signing plus $40k stock
STEM was a lie

Which bootcamp?

>app bubble will pop by 2020
>everyone knows code monkeys are retarded niggers

STEM is a lie. All the jobs are in "T", and the other letters just get lumped in with it.

This happened.

Agree with that shit. Did a 4 year undergraduate masters in Chemistry (1st class) then a PhD in synthetic organic chemistry making natural products.

Now - fucking unemployable, too niched to break out of chemistry and relegated to shitty analytical chemistry type jobs paying £20k a year.

Waste of fucking time.

>Learn programming in own time
>Apply it for models in physics thesis
>It's now out there that you are someone who knows a physics subject AND can apply it in code
>Cash rolls in

But programmers who know how to write numerical simulations make less than those who don't know how to.

>Chemistry
What did you expect buddy? Chemistry is one of those degrees where you can't get that good a job with just a bachelors and even with an advanced degree you really need to stand out.

>he didn't learn an actual skill while wasting his time at the university

Its a sick game user but once you started finishing up your degree you should have realized it was all a sham and taught yourself somthing useful.

it's all about this desu

aside from programming what other useful things can you teach yourself?

How to teach yourself programming.

>extremely difficult engineering subject

ur mum bootycamp

:^)

I wanna try something other than college but it feels so much safer going and gets my parents off my back.

Stop inventing shit you fucking CEO shitposter.
That salary is realistic when you have a master's in CS and were on a frat. These stats are bullshit just like Math major = 300k

something like this is my biggest fear, and i guess the more time im in school the more i see all that fucking matters is who you know.

im barly passing classes, constantly stressed out and shit, and just ready to quit. spending all this time to not even get to do what i want to do would be the fucking worst.

but idk what i would do instead.

Even if you went to bootcamp, you are technically a part of STEM, you retard.

You'\re a nigger.

That's bullshit. Engineering has a lot of well paying jobs specifically if you're in the military.

>£20k a year
Cucked.

??? Entry-level careers in any industry are like £22k+. Just swap industries, you can probably write a good as fuck CV bullshitting about transferable skills and why it makes you good at problem solving, quality assurance etc. Business loves this shit. You'd be on £35 in 5 years if you put any effort in

>He unironically believes anyone who's serious about things like math, physics, and philosophy are in it for the money.