Prehistoric Horror

How would one go about writing a horror/suspense story from the perspective of early man (Homo Erectus/Ergaster)? What could be considered some good sources of information for said story (fiction and non)?

these seem like questions you should investigate yourself.

Go to Africa aand see how they live first hand

Clan of the Cave Bear series is fiction about this prehistory.

Two cavemen, Mugh and Cokblok, are enjoying their afternoon by kicking mud into the pussy of a captive women, before they slit her neck and piss all over her. Then like a portal or some shit opens and unspeakable terror comes out.

read la ciudad de las bestias by isabel allende. a few of the parts with the primitive people living in the amazons could give you some pointers.

how old are you?

fuck you man, that shit would be scary

i fully agree, that shit would be scaary. but what's with the pussy mud kickin' and the piss and all that?

Maybe a story that involves a group of cavemen having to face a monster that is killing off the food they hunt. The cavemen try to kill it for food, but they realize how strong the monster is. It is winter, and they cannot leave their home, so they have to battle it out with an ancient monster to survive.

atmosphere

holy...

William Golding's novel The Inheritors is about Neanderthals faced with strange and unpredictable beings (homo sapiens)

>homo erectus

A Neanderthal Pounded My Homo Ass and Turned me gay.

See, it's got like a double meaning in there.

Do not make it about some boring shit like the monster they are all scared of revealing itself to be a fucking sabre tooth tigre.
That shit is lame.

I would make it about cannibalism and fog, cannibalism is something that's scary as a concept.
It's 13th Warrior/ Eaters of the Dead with rocks

just make a novel out of this

What about some LOTF type shit where it's an Erectus family living out in what is now Tautavel, France or Dmanisi, Georgia. One of the group encounters a dying hominin (no kniwn species) while exploring a sabre-tooth's cave, assume it's a man-eating monster (first zombie), and when winter comes, and the family is at their weakest, he begins to see it everywhere and distances himself from the group.
As he lets out his final breath, he sees a dark figure approaching, but the reader never finds out what it is.

HAHAHA Those fuckers didnt even eat meat

is it a shit monster?

Do a generic horror plot but the main focus is the horror of living like a bloody caveman to us while they take all the rape and savagery as the status quo.

As in the monster is bad, or the monster is literally shit, as in feces?

feces. you said it was dark.

More along the lines of blurry or hazy than anything else. Bad wording on my part.

THAT'S a fucking good idea. If there were shit monsters back then, we'd never know. They wouldn't leave fossils!

You'd want to study anthropology and get a strong feel for the dynamics of a hunter gatherer society. That means playing up gender roles and looser sexual constraints compared to today. From the woman's perspective you could write a horror erotica with her ruthlessly gangbanged or from the man's an encounter with a rival Neanderthal clan. I don't know man, good luck finding a poster knowing this shit.

the kicker can be....

It didn't happen in the past!

It's the fucking future!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH A FUCKING SABRETOOTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kek'd

haha

*slaps knee*
oh my fucking GOD
what a fuckn sick twist holy fuck

They're called coprolites and they're a thing.

fuck your alternative facts

Des reysist

Thank you anons, sensibly chuckled in a bus

-GUOUHAAHHUGGHH?
-DU STIKS
-UUHHUAAAGGHH!!

>The Sun
>The Moon
>Darkness
>Wild Beasts
>Other cavemen

Almost anything desu

Here is a narrative non-fiction that attempts to construct lives as they were. Parts of it deal with early cannibalistic ritual.