ENOUGH. Is raw onion a meme or not?

Well, does eating raw onions make you manly man? Will it turn a soyboy into a MEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4115837/
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02419929?LI=true
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1535370213508360
academicjournals.org/journal/JMPR/article-abstract/B1421D626669
researchgate.net/publication/229290085_Thermal_characterization_of_the_quercetin_and_rutin_flavonoids
arc.wa.gov.au/?page_id=125
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat a bunch of onions and record what happens.

This seems like a too obvious thing to be discovered just now. It's probably nothing.

Why does a science board attract so much pseudoscience?

Are you shitting me? There's no research in it because it's cheaply available to everyone. You basically see no research on something's health effect unless a corporation have a chance to directly profit from it.

And there's no corporation with a raw onion monopoly.

>CIA has tricked /pol/tards into thinking onions can turn them into big strong Manley men
>CIA can now track them by smell
Literally jejjing right now

>jejjing
How do you pronounce this?

ALL onions do this not just raw

>implying washing your hands before surgery wasnt damn obvious

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4115837/
>There was maximum Serum total testosterone level in the onion group,
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02419929?LI=true
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1535370213508360
>Serum testosterone levels increased significantly by onion juice administration.
academicjournals.org/journal/JMPR/article-abstract/B1421D626669
>Interestingly, both groups that pre-received A. ascalonicumjuice at dose 0.5 and 1.0 g/100 gBW for 4 days and concurrent received paracetamol for 14 days revealed a significant increase of blood testosterone and seminal quality improvement in all parameters by increasing total sperm counts, percentage of viable sperms and normal motile sperms, but decreasing percentage of abnormal morphology sperms when compared with the paracetamol treated group.
There seems like there's actually something to this meme.

It appears that the chemical reponsible for this meme is quercetin. Quercetin starts to decompose at 100c.
researchgate.net/publication/229290085_Thermal_characterization_of_the_quercetin_and_rutin_flavonoids

So yeah, eat your onions raw.

No , why SHOULD i?
fried onions are ok too.
THEYRE OK TOO.

Soyboy detected.

assuming this is true what would happen if you eat ONLY raw onions and raw onion juice and eat quite alot at that??

Trumpians are forcing a cultural paradigm shift that'll affect the USA for decades.
Logic, reasoning, and critical thinking can dispel their efforts. Their attempts are to disrupt this board normal flow of conversation, direct the conversation, and gain full control of it through mod replacement.

You might think "why the hell does anyone care about a korean basket weaving forum." Putin created an army of internet trolls, and if they're not directed to more important matters, they tend to 2nd hand issues like mid-small sized internet forums.

>What would it happen if you increased the hormonal signalling to build muscle but had no protein to actually build it
The answer starts with "n"

I uniromically want to weave baskets

>implying germ theory is in any way obvious

nuke?
nuclear power?
you mean id have nuclear power due to testosterone?

>Implying germ THEORY was correct

Why wouldn't you just supplement with quercetin? Whatever, let them eat raw fucking onions. At least this way I can avoid /pol/ irl by smell alone.

Are you stupid? its niggers
You turn into a nigger

will this TRIPLE my testosterone??

why,tho

Rats in the first experiment were fed 3 cc (cubic centimere) of onion juice.

Average weigh of 84 days old rats according to this is 300g something, depending on strain.
arc.wa.gov.au/?page_id=125

Average male weigh is 190 pounds which is 86183 grams.

So, we'd need 288 times of 3 cc onion juice which is... 864 cc or 0.864 liters of onion juice.

Not bad desu.

Fair enough, but you get other dietary benefits by eating onions as well. It's a vegetable after all.

pl answer

If onions are so good then why is that extreme manlet holding one in your image?

onions for the onion throne!!

Ok so, I'm looking into what the hell quercetin does. It appears that quercetin does NOT boost your testosterone production. However, what it does is to make your circulation system more efficient so that testosterone circulate longer and prevents your kidney from filtering out testosterone.

You can also sote them lightly, just enough to get the sting out of the onion.

I eat a lot of raw onion and I'm borderline trannie tier soyboy.

>trannie
don you mean a trap??

I can't pass and I'm not that gay, just a weak beta male desu.

(spoiler) post pics pls (spoiler)

Alright, I'm looking even more into this: it looks like that the T boost comes from a combination of selenium, quercetin, and isorhamnetin.

how much is really the T boost?

20-30%

for some time or as long as you eat it?
if you eat FIVE times;does it still boost 20 or does it boost 100%??

Your genetic baseline matters a lot more in determining your hormonal levels than what you eat. Short of injecting yourself with testosterone your body will not produce significantly more than it is programmed to produce, not matter what foods you consume.

look fags, if you really want a T-boost, just fucking exercise.

>le virgin temporary boost
>THE CHAD ONION POWERUP

Yes but blood circulation and filtration matters as well. The more your blood circulates, the more receptors will 'catch' the T. In addition, the less your body filters out T, the higher level of T will be. Yes, this does not make you make more T, but it will make what T you have more potent.

>not doing both
>not supplementing your protein shakes with foods that increase testosterone

Come on guys I though you faggots were smart there are loads of foods that help out with this

J sounds with a Short e

what are the other foods other than raw onion and cruciferous vegetables?