How would I go about creating a world of tiny men?

Hey sci, if I wanted to genetically engineer women to be large and men to be tiny, what would I need to do? I figure computer science/computer engineering is the most important field, as I need to find some way of converting the human brain to a small size so that it can exist inside a tiny head and still have the same processing power as if it were big. Also probably genetics to figure out how to make it so men only grow to be a few inches tall.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/345640/scientists-say-all-the-worlds-data-can-fit-on-a-dna-hard-drive-the-size-of-a-teaspoon/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_gigantism
wikihow.com/Create-a-Tulpa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wh*te """people"""

Just develop a fetish for ants.

so are you gonna help me out or just shitpost

Really I think what I need to do is build an Artificial Intelligence that's optimization function is to create such a world, and then release it onto the internet so that it can quickly take over the planet and do it for me.

Would human females really want to have sex with a small man? Don't females love dominance in a man?

I don't know, but hurry up and figure it out. I need you to fulfill my fetish. Godspeed, user.

I'll also have their brains rewired so that they are attracted to small men as well, I already thought of that.

Thanks user!

OKAY so I've been doing some thinking and this is what I have so far.
The human brain is ~10^11 neurons, each of which is connected to about 10,000 other neurons creating a quadrillion synaptic connections every minute. That's an insane amount. there are also different types of neurons, ranging in size from a handful to a few hundred microns. They are all still larger than a pure silicon or graphene transistor, though, so we might effectively reconstruct the brain piece-by-piece by completely copying each neuron and emulating it with a graphene transistor, making the same connections and structure but just much smaller.
A graphene transistor may be able to hit 5nm node, which is smaller than a neuron by a factor of about 100, so we could theoretically make a brain that's ~100 times smaller than a human one while not losing computational power.

Presupposing that junk DNA is actually relatively "junk", you should replace a large portion, if not all of it, with all kinds of hyperoptimisation DNA.
Telemere editing for hundredfold lifespans.
(qz.com/345640/scientists-say-all-the-worlds-data-can-fit-on-a-dna-hard-drive-the-size-of-a-teaspoon/

banzai style
btw normal apple trees require about 100 leaf's for each apple
so critical mass is the main problem

midgets and giants already exist due to defects
you just have to step it up so the environment supports further problems
(see pygmy elephants) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_gigantism

Just go to China

How can you remove empty "space" between atoms? I was under the impression that there isn't any "space" between the atoms and instead the nucleus is surrounded by like a cloud of electron-wave and when two electron waves touch each other they form a bond and the wave "turns into" a particle or whatver, and thus it's not possible under physics to shrink the space between atoms.
Your DNA hard drive is REALLY cool though as that means that the men could theoretically have an even larger memory capacity than they do now even though they'd be tiny!
Midgets aren't small enough for me
lol

Okay so I've gotten the new idea, instead of genetic engineering, what if we build small doll robots with better materials, and then try to upload their brain into the doll? The thing about that is, would it be the same 'stream of consciousness' or would the original man die and it just be a copy? I don't want to kill anyone even if the doll has the same memories and everything. Using the DNA memory for memory storage and then a graphene-'cpu- to mimic and act as the neocortex for cognition, the tiny doll (3-6 inches) could maybe even hold more power in it's computation than a human brain meaning that the men might even be smarter than they are now.

Yeah, they want dominance, have you not seen all the manlets in nightclubs getting turned down by women left and right? They stop coming there after first visit because they know they ain't bringing shit home and it's cheaper getting drunk at home anyways.

Try natural selection. Convince women that manlets are more attractive and then see how generation by generation men get tinier and tinier.

Plenty of short men get with women, I see it all the time, where I live i'd say maybe 1/20 relationships is a shorter man taller women. I live in a large city, it really isn't an uncommon sight to see it. Maybe in rural and suburban shitholes full of retards such outdated social constructs are still valid but in urban enlightened areas people don't think like that.
I already do select for smaller men but it still isn't small enough. My girlfriends just go for whoever they like at the time.

I don't think you realized it I'm a woman who wants to turn men into small toys for women to play with. I'm not a male. I wanted you guys to help me figure out how to do it globally.

That's likely because those men have money, that's literally the reason as in rural areas there probably aren't that wealthy men (which is probably why they live in rural areas) so in a town where all men make same wage why would a woman go for a shorter one when there are tall chads everywhere? Unless she has some weird femdom fetish there's no point. The relationship looks more beautiful and she won't look like his mom/sister.

I agree though urban areas have developed and moved on from those outdated social norms, but I think, with instincts women would rather prefer taller men.

Most of my friends prefer to be shorter than their partner but none of them would pass up to date a man shorter than her if they liked him.
I like men who are shorter than me by a few inches personally.

Nice! I'm not saying it's that selective.
If a woman had her ideal man standing in front of her but two versions, one is tall and one is a bit shorter (few inches shorter than the woman). She would obviously naturally go for the taller guy, because why not? Unless she's into shorter men specifically she has no reason to go for the shorter one.
But that doesn't mean that if ONLY the shorter man was there should would ditch him, he's still the ideal man to her.

I guess I see what you're saying but in real life there really isn't a difference between a short and tall man. Shorter men are cuter desu tall guys sometimes seem oafish to me lol

I love you for having those rational and realistic views, too bad 80% of the other women don't

Selective breeding

Selective breeding would never make men into 3 inch toys

anti-ageing drug

I'm not talking about babies (that's kinda creepy desu), I want men to be small and like toys so I can play with them.

Create a mini tulpa with your imagination, it's easy.
wikihow.com/Create-a-Tulpa

Just start splicing human genes into these little buggers.

That might work, but we also need a way to make it so the men are as intelligent as they are now. I want them to understand consciously the power and size difference, be able to articulately understand that they just exist as my little toys for my pleasure.

Were you abused as a child?

No, I had a good upbringing.

Solve neural interfaces so that full size humans can receive sensor input from and control tiny modified monkey avatars