Should i?

Let me /Green/ this for you guys, i actually appreciate your advice, dont really lurk any other board, and i feel comfortable in Veeky Forums probably only 2 posts.

>6 y/o big dreamer
>Tell my mom that i want to become a Scientist because i want to learn things that she and dad cant answer
>super curious child, love to learn, always wants to know more, answer just make more questions to me
> ``You can do it honey, you can do whatever you wanna do´´
>Tryhard mode enabled, based mom doesnt want me to be a mid-tier geologist like her
>Dad is super happy because he loves science, never studied it himself because poor family, had to work since 14
>``i couldnt learn all of these things because my mother died when i was still too young and my father couldnt afford my studies, but you will learn as much as you want user, im happy that you want to in the first place´´
>get tons of books, Natgeo Monthlys, Physics textsbooks etc etc, as Birthday/Christmas presents
>vividly remember reading this in my first ever Science book ``as scientist we should only aim to answer, we are motivated by this, we have created the world we live in because of this, we should never betray this, because only the need to answer whatever interrogant we have, is what makes humans, humans´´
>Falled in love with Science in general that day
>just wanted to know, just that, i didnt want glory or fame, didnt want to be Jimmy Neutron, just wanted to know, to keep answering all the questions that i made to myself at all times
>be an A+ only kid till HS
>skip 2 year primary because already knew how to Multiply and divide, when they were still doing the `add / substract´
>dont need friends, really didnt feel alone, i was really fuckin happy just learning more of how things work every day
>Parents treat me like a king because i dont cause any trouble and dont ask for much
>if only things had stayed that way, i guess i would have a 140+ IQ (have 126 atm 21 y/o. but not falling for the IQ meme)

Cont.

Nobody gives a shit about your story OP.

so where's the question? I'm not sure all this background info is necessary

Cont.

>Parents got divorced when i was 10
>wasnt that big of a drama for me like it was for my dumb big sister
>mom treats dad like shit and they fight a lot, its only logic they dont want to be together was what i thinked
>i was a ``mummy´´ boy, so i stayed with her
>stupid sister went with dad
>mfw my dad was the one that buyed all those books to me
>mom only tells me to learn from my teachers even when i said that they werent teaching me anything
>still have encyclopedia that dad brought me
>literally over 40kg in textbooks
>missing Natgeo Monthlys tho
>keep on that only reading/learning cycle of days
>sometimes i go to see dad, but mom gets angry af because jealous that i talk so much with him
>talk to dad about what i have learned, show him some cool ass theories
>dad was so proud, i knew it because how long were his hugs then
>i wasnt doing it for him desu, but he was like the best teacher i had
>when i was 13, shit happened
>mom got super sick because of stupid doctors that didnt know what to do because third world
>im totally alone with mom so i need to take care of her
>wont let me ask dad for money so she can be better treated because she hates him and wont accept any money from him
>yeah, mom is pretty stupid, would make most men suicide or kill her
>spend next 8 months taking care of her
>really shitty times, not gonna lie, had no time to study nearly as much as i used to before
>when it ends i go to live with an auntie cuz mom went total Coo coo after being in bed 8 months with only an autist kid to talk to
>auntie is shit, dad is in another country already, mom is crazy and no one cares about me learning anymore
>dont even go to Private HS
>teachers get worse with the years, im not learning a single thing in months and months of classes
>not even the english ones since i self-learned it mostly by playing pokemon and WoW(i know my english is not that good ok)
>started to work at 16 because THIRD WORLD

ill need another Cont. oops

No, just TLDR the thing

Sorry guys, internet is Aussie level bad

Cont.

>wanted to go to Uni
>cant afford private so ill try with publics
>*Your number in the list is 1416 for Math and 829 for Biology*
>Country goes full crisis trasheating mode in 2013
>need to get out
>start to travel south america trying to fit somewhere so i can resume my studies
>cant, dont know how to hardwork
>not fat, nor skinny, but 0 str
>literally have fear of every work like everything could kill me
>cant maintain a job half a year
>fall for the drugs meme
>get a simple ass job that cant be fucked up
>shitty pay tho
>started to research again
>finally, because of my shitty half time job i have time
>surprise, im pretty stupid right now
>dont even know the basics of Physics anymore
>feeling pretty brainlet
>im not poor but on the verge
>i made this post to know if i should try again or just surrender and keep being a publicist
>just accept that i wont be like that again
>but i still love it tho, even if im stupid, i still fuckin love the truth, the answer, the questions.
>it is worth a shot to follow a childs dream Veeky Forums?

sorry if too basic to post, and should keep lurking.

>I was so expecting a Bell Air ending there...
Anyway, tl:dr

TL;DR

Another stupid OP feels too old to stop being a brainlet.

((Sorry))

i.. i guess thats it, i just feel that im at 0, just like i just finished HS, and im talking about a ultra shit tier HS

>letting your education in charge of a woman
Come on man, this is basic shit. I mean, I would not blame your woman for being an asshole because I get the feeling that your dad cheated on her but come on man. Why would you stay with your mom? Tell me, when was the last time a single mother raised a son that did not end up ass raped in jail?

Seriously, go on. Look up the statistics. Women cannot raise children without turning them into complete failures and that is exactly what you became.

You're better off posting on /adv/ desu.
I can relate to your story of having to give up on trying to become a professional scientist but for different reasons. I don't know how much it will help but you can always learn science as a hobby.
Another thing to consider is that the research job itself isn't as dreamy as you might think it is. Try to speak to scientists IRL in your country before you decide on giving up everything or go for broke for the sake of your aspirations. Your perspective on the job might change now that you're an adult.

>hey Veeky Forums, I'm insecure and shit
Man up.

i knew it, even as a child, i knew that i would be better with my Dad, but my sister was/is trash, she would ve let my mother die, i couldnt do that, only stayed with her because no one else would, i got the worst part of the cake, didnt asked for it, but still eated it all, after all, she was my mother. but what you say is 100% true user, ill give you that

any tips? non-ironic question, i lived more than half of my life only with girls (ugly ones) and no friends.

Well, I can't really blame you too hard for wanting to stay with a charity case. But the moment she wanted to impede you from keeping a good relationship with your dad is the moment you should have realized that your relationship with your mom was toxic.

I guess it is moments like this that make me appreciate that as a kid I never had to make a big decision like this. I have "married parents" privilege as my parents are not divorced, whcih is fun because I know my dad has cheated on my mom like hundreds of times and has done even worse shit like abuse but they got that christcuck morality that if they divorce they are going to hell so they are still together.

I'm an atheist but you know, I guess my advice to kids who may have parents about to get divorced is: Read your parents a bible so they get that christcuck morality and just stay together.

Every one has said to me that i should totally go for it, but im tired of being treated as a genius when im only logic, because i feel im pretty stupid, cant even Calc II

not
your
fucking
blog

>any tips?
Yes, be a man. You're not the first person to make mistakes, just get back on your feet and work to get what you want.

not saying it is friend, just wanted opinions from the only board that i like in Veeky Forums maybe someone had a similiar experience, thats what i thought.

You are 21, you have internet. There are endless sources of information in the internet. There are even more unsolved problems. You are here bitching for comforting.

Go study lazy ass prick.

Mistakes? my only mistake was not letting my mom die if that can be a mistake.

i was doing everything the right way, but life fucked up everything around me, i want to start again, but dont know where is the 0 point, what should i learn first, like i know pretty much nothing past HS because i couldnt go to uni.

i dont get why you seem to feel that im a faggot who cant even breathe without crying about it user, im not like that, if things get hard, i need to harden up too, i get that, but i feel like im wasting my life, and contrary to most people not on purpose.

but i do that, i just wanted to see if someone had to go through this and now recovered from his brainlet state, i get that im stupid from posting it here when ALL Veeky Forums is the anti-hugs zone, but i really. really like Veeky Forums

> abandoning thirdworld shithole
> can go anywhere in the world
> moves to the US
> expects to get a good education
> expects to get a good job

You could have chosen almost any country and the fucking US is what you chose. I thought you were leaving the third world, not going deeper into it.

>it is worth a shot to follow a childs dream Veeky Forums?
LITERALLY THE ONLY LINE YOU NEEDED!

And, assuming you can get marginally financially stable, yes, yes it is.

it's not the geniuses that succeed it's the people who try hard m8

if you love it you'll be successful

yawn

did OP stop being a faggot yet?

You're still incredibly young. And remember, it's not about making a contribution, it's just about pursuing what makes you happy. Just study what you like to study, think about what you like to think about, and if you have ideas, write them down and then research them. If they're wrong, you've learned something, if they're not, talk to people about it until you find out you're either wrong or right, and you'll still learn something. Just have fun with it. Jobs suck, we all know, but it's a privilege to have a passion, so if you have time now, throw yourself at it.

I feel like you sort of, deciding whether or not to give up what I've always wanted to do and what I've always assumed I would do since I was young. But I might give up because I'm too much of a brainlet. You though might give up because you've been through a lot of shit. My life has always been comfy as fuck and I'm STILL incapable. Just know that whatever you end up doing it will be better than a lot of people in the first world. We don't have opportunity for hardship as much as the third world does obviously; even if you can't be a scientist you're still a more proper human in a lot of respects for going though adversity