What is the answer

and explain if you're not too lazy ass

3, there are 3 of each horiz bar color, 3 of each vertical bar color, the only one thats missing from this pattern is one with blue vertical and yellow horizontal

Obviously 7. There is always two same color one other color pattern in both vertical and horizontal bars. Black triangle is obvious.

since there seems to be three of each triangle color, it should be either 3, 5, or 7
each row also has one object with three different colors, so that leads me to pick 3

black triangle, because each row and column has one of each colour triangle

for bar colours, in trinary: black = 0, yellow = 1, blue = 2
1st row + 2nd row = 3rd row
vertical bars: 121 + 102 = (1)200
same for horizontal, just blue = 0, black = 1, yellow = 2

answer it 7

Both 3 and 7 are justifiable.

It's 7. One triangle of each colour.
The there needs to be 2 vertical lines of the same colour and two horizontal lines of the same colour. Ez pz

for I would say 7

everybody already explained it but it doesn't really matter

the bars follow the same pattern: 2 of a colour in a row. The triangles can be categorized in columns. every column has one triangle of every colour (yellow, black and blue). The difference between each column is the order in which the colours are placed

I initially said 7 too but tbqh one triangle for each color is more consistent with the rules of 3.

Up up up.

Come on brainlets.

Basically, the figure has the three following rules:

1) Each row and column must have a blue, yellow and black triangle
2) Each row and column must have a blue, yellow and black horizontal bar
3) Each row and column must have a blue, yellow and black vertical bar

The only one that completes the image satisfying all of these conditions is 3.

3 every time

this explains my reasoning

>2) Each row and column must have a blue, yellow and black horizontal bar

first row: black yellow black
last row: yellow blue blue
first column: black black yellow
middle column: yellow blue blue

>3) Each row and column must have a blue, yellow and black vertical bar

first row: yellow blue yellow
last row: blue black black
first column: yellow yellow blue
middle column: blue black black

These statements are both obviously false, how can you type such a thing and then look at the image and still think you're right? Because you're a fucking brainlet, that's how.

Except I'm a brainlet for interpreting you wrong, nvm ignore that plz. When you consider it as a sum of unique element's encapsulating rows and columns both at the same time you're right. And then 3 would be a good completion of the sequence.

At first I thought it was only 7 because of the number of vertical colors by row. Then I started to consider column patterns and was able to justify 3.

3 colors black yellow blue
triangles only the black has two shown
horizontal only the yellow has two shown
vertical only the blue has two shown
3 contains the missing black triangle yellow horizontal bar and blue vertical bar

Its 3, the horizontal line is a distraction, also this is the anwser on a iq test. This one was on Jordan Petersons vid on IQ, so OP, those are mirky waters.

Jesus christ I'm a fucking brainlet.
>spend a lot of time looking at the image
>it's 7
>read the thread
>it's obviously 3

>inb4 souless autists using their lack of empathy to confirm my brainletism

5 because if you look for a sort of vertical pattern youll see that the background triangle alternates to a different color vertically.
that is each column has all three colors for the background triangle. and the bottom has all three colors while the middle has only two colors.
looking at those conditions you find that the question mark has to have two colors with a background triangle that cant be blue or yellow.
and only 5 fills those conditions. or at least thats the way i see it.

Dun beat urself up.

>all these brainlets
It's 5

>triangle
3, 5, 7 all fit the triangle criteria.
>lines
depending on how you define the criteria for the lines, either 3 or 5 can be true.

I think it's 3, since you have 3 black, 3 blue, but only 2 yellow horizontal lines on the pic.
Vertical lines fit aswell - 3 black, 3 yellow, 2 blue.