Does Alcohol help to stay warm

So what's the consensus Veeky Forums? Doesn drinking alcohol really help you to stay warm in the cold? Or does the opposite as some studies say?

It will drain you of any heat to become lukewarm pee. Brainlet.

Who are these cumdumpsters?

It stop blod freze in winter we drik when to invading of finald

it contracts your veins and artheries so yes

its literally a vasodilator you mong

Take a vasodilator and 2,4 dinitrophenol instead. Can stack a beta agonist with it but be very careful about literally killing yourself with dilated blood vessels and a b-a.

Yes it's a phenolic compound. It's Ames negative, before some retard goes on a spiel.

Alcohol sends more blood to your extremities. You will feel warmer but you'll lose heat faster.

this

The calories of the alcool are metabolized preety quickly, so i guess all that energy keep you worm (i m not 100% sure, i m guessing)

it makes you feel cold my dilating your blood vessels but doing so causes your internal temperature to drop, not good for you in the long run

Cool. Then does it make your dick harder? Not joking, serious question.

Yes and no. Alcohol this the blood and will send "more" to the penis but it being harder due to alcohol would be a cause created by blood being fluid as x and is now thinner

Alcohol actually activates heat receptors as it goes down, so it gives you the illusion that you are warm. Thermodynamically speaking it has the opposite effect unless you are drinking sake.

"Some random ugly bitches I've found on the net"
Alchool doesn't gets you warmer, fucking retard, only if you drink like two gallons daily, but this will reduce your brain to a pea.

No, it also lowers your blood circulation rate. Are you not familiar with whisky dick? How about the dizziness associated with moving too fast while drunk?

Why is sake different?

Be cause you drink that shit warm, haha.

no it expands your capillaries making you fell warm, but in actuality you'll lose heat faster

Can't be, I need to find her have seen her around but no name found. I want her to have my children, she looks like she could make me cum within 2 seconds I don't know why I want to just titfuck her and cum in her like 17 times holy shit she's hot

Do you know how your dick works?

I think it's ebashilova, but her account is private. Similar tattoos at least.

Thank you for trying user! Not her though

I want to throatfuck that girl so hard

All alcohol lowers your body temperature. Your blood is thinner when intoxicated.That's one reason many medications, such as blood thinners, suggest you don't drink while using them.