Post yfw ayn rand was right all along

post yfw ayn rand was right all along

:3

:0

Elon Musk is like the sociopath who kinda wants to give people what they want, while having no fucking idea what they want. Hint: it is not frozen youghurt

Because people do not know what they do want and are increasingly signalling that they do not want the responsibility of being asked about it either. In the interim Musk has generously taken it upon himself to give them a space program. I would say that that is a reasonable and charitable use of his time and energies.

Reactionaries were right and the modern world sucks. The Bourbons were infinitely preferable to these psychopathic technocrats.

(-3-)

except they havent actually fixed, solved, or made anything at all

>Because people do not know what they do want and are increasingly signalling that they do not want the responsibility of being asked about it either.
His employees made it clear what they want and he waged a disinfo campaign on them.

>In the interim Musk has generously taken it upon himself to give them a space program.
He is piggybacking off of NASA. Musk is only successful because many people want, or need, him to be successful. This is the same for almost every Silicon Valley operation.

hello, my purple-pilled friend

Modération is a good thing, but shouldn't be in the motto.

>seized the moment
>monopolized online payment
>got extremely rich
>somehow ayn rand is here too
wut

that picture makes my dick so hard

Musk is one member of the club of pseudoscientists(i.e Degrasse, Nye, Dawkins) that autists circlejerk around, showing their superficial knowledge of science filling in the void that a lack of personality and actual intelligence have left.
Who´s the other guy?

>not knowing who peter thiel is

That's Peter Thiel. He was the world staring contest champion six years running (2008-2014).

He also founded PayPal and Palantir Technologies, destroyed Gawker and is now a Trump guy.

>industrialist and investor
>pseudoscientist
This some strong autism right here.

>"I haven't paid any attention to politics, business, and technology in the last 10 years"

It is true to an extent that people do not know what they want. However, I have trouble believing that they don't ''actually'' want unionizing, that in fact what they ''really'' want is frozen youghurt and a rollecoaster.

Elon musk is literally trying to save humanity, and making a couple sweet bucks at the same time

Those men both made their fortunes thanks to the government. Musk directly sucks the tit of government for contracts and subsidies continuously and that's the basis of his whole business model. Thiel got rich off artificially inflated entrepreneurial profits thanks to government monopolies in the form of patents and regulations favouring his businesses like paypal.
Without the state the rate of profit would collapse and capitalism would end. The reality is the government and capitalists form a symbiotic relationship to exploit the proletariats surplus value.

>naming your surveillance tech company after an artifact used by evil incarnate to enthrall and control free folk

Veeky Forums as fuck

>Elon musk is literally trying to save humanity
By facilitating the withdrawal of capitalists from society?

I agree.

The year is 2175. You're driving down the road going past Tharsis Bulge, enjoying the fresh rover smell of the Olympus GTX model you bought from Tesla Motors, one of the many thriving companies in the booming Martian economy. You turn on the radio to listen to the inauguration speech of the newly appointed president of EarthGov, Mohammed Zheng Wao de Silva. You hear a strange sounding woman trying to sell you the latest model of air purification masks, and you swiftly tune to a Martian channel. You can only make out bits and pieces of Mohammed de Silva's garbled Earther patois, so you turn on your Stallman brand real-time personal translator, reassuringly free of sponsored ad-delay translations introduced by the tech companies of Earth. You hear about the need to bring Mars back into line, to ramp up production of purification masks in the gulag factories of Luna. There had been stories from the freedom fighters of the failed Lunar Uprising about the need to wear purification masks in the majority of Earth's cities, but you believed they were exaggerations before hearing them from the president's own lips. You smile as you breathe in the clean air made possible by the scientists and engineers who escaped earth on the Martian colonisation ships launched by SpaceX.

You park your Olympus rover in the driveway of your beautiful Martian estate overlooking Valles Marineris. Your lithe and perpetually youthful wife runs out to greet you, and you're thankful that you managed to snag her on sale when the local Tesla Robotics showroom was celebrating the Golden Jubilee of Musk II's coronation as Emperor of Mars. You kiss your wife, turn off her control switch, and head into your study.

You sit down and pour yourself a glass of single malt made in the distilleries dotting Albor Tholus. As you breathe in the peaty vapours and take your first sip, you think to yourself: "Thank God my grandparents believed in Elon Musk".

>implying jews kicking themselves out of society themselves wouldnt be beneficial

I agree. It's humanity being domesticated by capital through surrender to its own pleasure-seeking drives, short-time preferences over long.

Also this.

The irony is amazing. Orthanc Security might have not gone as well with the marketing department though.

>tfw the completely capitalized future is solely question of whether you want to live on the top, the middle, the bottom or outside the gates of orthanc

That's not what the Palantir were, they weren't absolutely evil. They were merely seeing stones that could perceive things across great distances, and communicate with others of their kind.

this is incredible and if it isn't pasta then you sir are a genius

it's a bastardization of a Ron Paul pasta

th-thanks

It was inspired by the Ron Paul pastas but I didn't base it off any particular one.

ah well

still fine work

You mean leeching of state funds to do space tours and (((eventually))) land on barren rocks (((because we can))) has something to do with building skyscrapers to maximize real estate value in roaring twenties?

>Musk is only successful because many people want, or need, him to be successful.

Sounds like a positive-sum game.

What does it profit a man to gain the world, but lose his soul?

$$$