European ashkenazi

Europe will undergo a dramatic change in the next 30-50 years, I'm sure you're all aware off :

> Muslim Population Rising to dangerous levels according to pew research, past a certain % things go bad, this is fact.
> Aging Population, not enough europeans are being born
> Dysgenics, generally the dumb ones tend to be on welfare and have kids while the middle class/smart ones have at best 1 kid, i see this everyday.
> Lack of a common identity and community, rituals..
> A Far-Right Insurgency in the coming decades

I've been thinking, what if we could start creating a group of smart, young and decent europeans with the intent of creating a new european identity, in a sense, creating an european ashkenazium populous, we would have our own education, costumes and culture, every European be it a slav, german or iberian would retain his original culture as well, but a new culture centered around our original european folklore would be created,

>no more multicultural teachings at school, instead education would model the jewish education, instead of the torah our kids would study everything from plato to the stoics to kant, a
>instead of passover we would create rituals more well adapted to the current times
>instead of a religious identity we would emulate the azkhenazi and refer to ourselves as european, and we would only marry others of our group, this is how azkhenazi came to be

The fact his smart europeans will need to create a strong in group preference or they will not survive, I don;t know about you guys but I'm the least white supremacist person in fact I think europeans are one of the dumbest races out there when compared to the Indian bhramis with an average IQ of 112, the azkhenazi with 109 and the east asians at 105 and engineering IQ is null

I've been thinking about this for a few days but I'm gonna start writing some proper things down and talk with other engineers at my university about it, why is it a bad idea? As anyone been thinking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fifthpolitical.wordpress.com/about/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/12/04/europes-muslim-population-will-continue-to-grow-but-how-much-depends-on-migration/
youtube.com/watch?v=GmWpMBH5yvY
youtube.com/watch?v=cVLpdzhcU0g&t=2153s
youtube.com/watch?v=arSJddum8uw&t=459s
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6UY2tn5Os&t=9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my penis big

>ashkenazim
>anshenazi
>nazi

Uh, racist and sexist much?

So, you mean go back to Victorianism?

Sounds great. But how do we execute it? Theoretically.

>Veeky Forums - Science & Math

Memes

Europa is already lost

Memes don't work that well.

Fucking love you guys.

No, you're thinking in the aesthetic sense, it can't be further from that.

The reality is, any european in this board knows what we face in europe, the iberians know what is like to have their housing prices going up and wages stagnating and working to barely survive, the germans how much money they're waisting on social securities, the italians on how hard it is even to raise a family with this incompetent government, the brits who are seeing the demographics of their country change at such a fast rate (I travelled to london for work and it's almost perverse how often this subject came up).

Fact is the europeans will until the end of this century become minorities in their own countries, suffer from dysgenics and worsened social conditions, and lose culture to a capitalist hegemony, I don't know about you guys but I'm very dissatisfied with europe today, you know how much I've learned about european history in highschool? Jack shit, yet I know how bad we were to africans and how islamophobia is a growing issue.

And online all I see is misguided and often lacking brightness /pol users who spends their waking days literally waisting about how whites are this and other races are that and the west is this and that and doing nothing.

Either Europeans create essentially a tribe like the azkhenazi did in middle age Europe or they will perish, this is the only reason judaism has existed for Millenia, yet the Romans and the greeks are long gone, I'm asking what you think of organising something like this.

I've since found someone who had a similar idea : fifthpolitical.wordpress.com/about/

1st link I forgot pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/12/04/europes-muslim-population-will-continue-to-grow-but-how-much-depends-on-migration/

Well I started by saying this idea came to me a couple of days ago, i'm going to start reading everything I can about how the azkhenazi came to be, I want to make sure we don't create a cult, but a group of like minded people spread across the european land.

I found this, read a little : fifthpolitical.wordpress.com/about/

There is no way i'm posting this in any other board, I want opinions from people with triple digits not unemployed teenagers who never met an african in heir lifes.

Imagine saying that to the jews during the Egyptian slavery, the Russian persecutions or the holocaust.

So, we're to form the antithesis of the Frankfurt School?

No, in my mind we have to essentially form an identity, a community or a tribe, we have to imitate the jewish people, do you know how you being jewish is an ethnicity/race? Then being european should be one as well, as as the jewish ethnicity carries a baggage (history, culture, education) so should this european ethnicity, and as there are budhist, agnostic and atheist jews so there are europeans, the point is with this new group being european will have to become an identity first and foremost, with an european centric education, culture and costumes.

Let me give you some examples of what I see is missing, the germans for example, today they don't know the story of arminius, they don't know about tecitus and the old german religion and culture, the iberians don't know about the history of their own people from the lusitanians to the galician tribes, the swedes are so lost that they have female sociologists rewriting history about how islam might have influenced the vikings (which was then proven fake, but ask yourself how ideological indoctrinated a person is to commit such stupid acts against his own people) or in the Uk how they're demanding a less white curriculum in universities, this will only get worse as a multicultural state is being shaped, without our permission of course, the europeans never asked for this.

I digress, the point is without a strong culture/costumes/even IQ, we will not survive as a group, funnily enough I have been reading a book called You gentiles by a jewish man called Maurice Samuel in which he highlights how Judaism will still be very much alive after european homogeneity is lost.

why the islamophobia?

This is all just a stream of thoughts from an idea that originated days ago so there's not much to work it right now, someone had a similar idea you can read it at :

fifthpolitical.wordpress.com/about/

if you are interested in exploring this further, here's a contact : [email protected]

Here's some material :

> YU and the World of Tomorrow: National vs Particular Identity

youtube.com/watch?v=GmWpMBH5yvY

> Jeffrey Brenzel: The Essential Value of a Classic Education

> youtube.com/watch?v=cVLpdzhcU0g&t=2153s

> Critical Thinking and Jewish Education

youtube.com/watch?v=arSJddum8uw&t=459s

> Reflections on 'Sapiens' & 'The Strange Death of Europe'

youtube.com/watch?v=BY6UY2tn5Os&t=9s

But I'm australian op.
Something clearly needs to be done but I'm very lost as to what, /pol/ is full of people who are insanely retarded and they stab themselves in the feet whenever they get the opportunity.
But your solution, is it really desirable to become a minority the same way Ashkenazi are now? Sure they're successful now but only after thousands of years of eating shit and getting murdered.

Good thread OP, I support you

I'm in.

These bastards will secularize by themselves just being in Europe. After that they continu our science and humanity, doesn't matter whose genes, as long as these people are secular and understand the cancer of faith.

The hard part is creating motivation. A reason or a goal that all the people could relate to. Jews had the advantage of being primitive enough to easily just do all the religion shit, which sticks really well, even today. You can't just get a lot of people with casual to none motivation to do something extreme like this. Plus once it becomes mainstream and you somehow solve the problem of who gets in, you'll have pretty much everyone else shitting on you, whether it's because of jealousy or because you will seem hostile to other ethnicities.

islam's homophobia for one

You're not looking at the big picture.

The three of you email me : [email protected] create a protonmail with a vpn if you which to, but email me, I need John Browns.

>You can't just get a lot of people with casual to none motivation to do something extreme like this.

I know this, but you have to realize it's gonna get worse, every political movement that hanges on the fringes of the political spectrum and somehow manages to rise begines in a bad situation with blue collar people, the nazis didn't start with heinrich and himmler they started with butchers and mechanics, it takes more time for the higher class folk to see before their eyes what the blue collar people have seen, or at least it did before, today we have the internet and videocameras, Roger Scruton would be advocating for islam would he not know about the "asian" rape gangs and the police treatment they got.

> Plus once it becomes mainstream and you somehow solve the problem of who gets in, you'll have pretty much everyone else shitting on you, whether it's because of jealousy or because you will seem hostile to other ethnicities.

That's something I'm not worried about, the illuminati, freemasons, and or every secret society or group is met with speculation but never action, for years I've seen conspiracy people say how the bilderberg group is X or Y when in reality it's a group of talented individuals that get together to discuss politically incorrect ideas, you disregard such hatred.

Also just wanted to say you have a great foresight.

why does it matter?