Why are drumpftards unable to appreciate the intelligence and beauty of Harry Potter? Is it because they can't read?

Why are drumpftards unable to appreciate the intelligence and beauty of Harry Potter? Is it because they can't read?

idiot trump supporters don't like shit-tier literature?
who cares?

Reminder that Dumbledore's army has never lost once upon re-reading and re-watching the Harry Potter series.

sage
don't respond to bait
sage

>academia
>filled with literal manchildren

getting convinced of dropping out

These books have have emotionally and intellectually stunted my entire generation. They're like a lobotomy in print form.

More like Dumbald Tinyhandsl Von Fuckface Drumpfenloser.

>he hasn't dropped out yet

Simmer down user

Xzöbpf just boils my blood. The mere mention of that fascist cheetoh gets me hot.

DULLEST

voldemort just kicked off ww3, too late hufflepuff faggots

It's because drumpftards are to fat too stretch they're legs.

Harry Potter is shit and so is Trump.

He was shit as a reality TV star and he's shit as the president.

reminder to never reply to twitter threads with anything besides ''go back there''

>replying to shitty /pol/ bait

At least with his tiny hands he can't put his finger on the button.

This. Based Trump just bombed the shit out of Syrian terrorist Assad. He is so based. I love America and Israel.

>Snape looked as though there was no blood left in him, his grip on Harry’s robes slackened. “Look . . . at . . . me. . . .” he whispered. The green eyes found the black, but after a second, something in the depths of the dark pair seemed to vanish, leaving them fixed, blank, and empty. The hand holding Harry thudded to the floor, and Snape moved no more.
Is this shit writing?

Holy... I want more

Sometimes I feel bad about only getting into a good state school and no Ivy league schools. But then I read something like this or about that #blacklivesmatter spammer who got into Stanford and I realize I wouldn't have been at the epicenter of talented writers anyway.

Ehhhh I could probably do better.

Back to /pol/, racist.

I know you're talking about the book, but honestly Harry Potter one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Yeah instead you're just surrounded by mediocrity, which suits you better

trump supporters are the only people in the world too stupid for harry potter.

>bait
>saged

yes

>Harvard

Jesus Christ america.

READ ANOTHER FUCKING BOOK

what one

Any other book which isn't genre fiction

>my friends read Potter in second grade back when we were kids
>we had these stupid arguments and we always compared it with LotR and Star Wars and I preferred the latter two.

Yea but LotR is actually good

Once you get to know ivy league types your realize that pseuds are everywhere, no matter how supposedley good their education was.