Why aren't there a lot of women in stem fields?

Because women have agency and are free to make their own choices. Evidently, they're choosing to go into other fields.

their more stupider

I am in a STEM field, I just choose to keep my mouth shut about it because all it does is attract unwanted attention from unsavory types of people who have ego issues.

Ironically, the more powerful women are in a country, the less likely they are to pursue a STEM field. In a country like Iceland and South Korea where feminism has completely taken over all the politics and society in general, the result is that women use that freedom to take the jobs they actually want in nursing and teaching.

Some stem fields are overflowing with women, mostly in the life sciences.

There actually are, they just don't go into engineering or computer science. Don't ask me why not.
AYYY BB WAN SUM D?

they have life easier, so they are able to go into other fields and just leech of some beta for moneys.

additionally most have not worked hard in their lives so they would not be prepared for most stem fields. it's sort of why you see most women in biology in chemistry, fields based strictly off of memorization, 0 application what so ever.

it's kind of funny, when i was in first year computer engineering, there were 250 of us, i'd say about 40 females, rest are males. Now in my 3rd computer architecture class there are only 80 left, where 5 are females haha

>the more brainlet the field is, the more women take it

really makes you think.emoji

Eh, you can think whatever you want but at the PhD level the whole "brainlet" and power ranking meme becomes completely irrelevant, since fields start to bleed into each other a lot.

Psychology and Social Sciences are bullshit at all levels.

>additionally most have not worked hard in their lives so they would not be prepared for most stem fields. it's sort of why you see most women in biology in chemistry, fields based strictly off of memorization, 0 application what so ever.
Actually many of those memorization fields involve quite a bit of work, just very little to no logical reasoning. Remembering a bunch of shit is difficult for many people, however using it creatively and in a way that adds anything of serious value to the field requires a logical capacity that most people have not traditionally used in their daily lives.

Like it or not, to be a successful scientist or mathematician you have to think differently from the average Joe.

>t.psychology major who wasted 8 years memorizing a textbook

>engineering is more brainlet than math explain this

For all the shit it gets as a monkey job, programming also takes a lot of mental work and creativity. You need to be able to form mental constructs of how the program will function, which a lot of people simply can not do. It's not something just anybody could do if they simply memorize things and follow step by step guides, like you can with chemistry.

Yeah that's true I was mostly just referring to biology research which is a gigantic mishmash of several disciplines.

Because most women don’t like it as much.
Our brains our different. We’re not just one homogenous clump of consciousness. Some do like abstracted and highly logical thinking, and some don’t. That’s fine.
Just stop hating the ones that do like science and math so much and ignore the ones advocating for MUH STEM while majoring in gender studies
>it’s not rocket science
Also I know a lot of men not in STEM too. Why don’t aren’t they in it? Etc
>also pls make them stop shilling for more women in my field because more people = higher supply of workers = lower pay and I have to keep the lights on even if I’m doing what I love

>simply memorize things and follow step by step guides, like you can with chemistry.
Lmao what, enginiggers like you shouldn't say anything about the natural sciences.

/thread

This is why, OP.
There are more male geniuses, than female geniuses, but there are more average females than average males. Men are either intelligent, or unintelligent.