What should I read before WWIII starts and we all die?

What should I read before WWIII starts and we all die?

lol its funny because world war 3

Matthew 23.

Pic related. It'll get you in the right mood for the post-apocalyptic STD, insanity, and poverty-laden hellhole you may find yourself in if you survive.

Love stories.

(I'm not memeing)

Kill yourself, faggot. We all know how much you hate yourself fairy boy

this

Look at it this way, user. When we get back, we might finally have something to write about.

i thought i was in Veeky Forums, but apparently this is /b/

go back to bed kid, its too early to be this edgy

This

rly enjoying your pics OP, please keep posting literature threads with qt bois.

god knows it's preferable to the sam harris/jordan peterson/frogposting/showerphil/shitty pol threads.

Well said my enlightened sir or madame, these pigs don't deserve to bathe in our aura

Uhhm homosexuals or FAGGOTS as I like to call them are already dead in the eyes of Christ

How do faggots do it? Aren't you Queens always worried people will yell "fucking faggot" at you on the streets? When ever me and my friends are driving around we always yell at faggots from the Windows and if they say or do anything we slam on the breaks and all get out like we are gonna fuck then up (were not). They always run away it's so funny. Like if I was a faggot I'd always feel nervous people were staring at me and hating me and shit. Like you guys realize you make normal people uncomfortable and bring them down and shit right? I worked at a place with a gay guy and all my co workers said they felt awkward and uncomfortable around him. It really made working there less fun. But he eventually quit because we didn't really ever talk to him unless he needed something. If I was gay I'd just hide it so I could live a normal life you know?

faggot

Adorable picture.

faggay

"How to survive in the Wilderness"

Imagine sliding your cock in-between that kiss

Bad pasta, fire the chef.

Not pasta.

Ah yes. Christ and his doctrine of KILL YOURSELF.

I'm sure he would be proud of you.

>being this fratbro

I always do the same with straight couples. Shouting "disgusting breeders" at them from my car while driving around with my faggot friends.

That's offensive and not cool.

Why would I care?

By driving around with friends you mean shooting meth and rimjobs, right?

I don't do drugs, neither do my friends.

Don't forget touching little boys.

>homosexuality

Why the fuck would you bump this thread, idiot?

Because faggots are gay, pussy.

>Shouting "disgusting breeders"
go to bed Thomas Ligotti

My diary

nu-chan teenagers don't actually know how to use imageboards

>implying Ligotti sleeps, or even owns a bed
You know he just stands in a dark room for 8 hours, staring.

Decameron

>tfw it used to be 8 hours writing horror stories but now he just stares
when will he have another revitalizing breakdown like when he wrote The Spectral Link
i need more Ligotti in more life

this thread is a garbage fire but this made me smile, thanks for not being awful user

>all these people who still think they're on /pol/

Veeky Forums and /pol/ are the same.

at least Veeky Forums is actually interesting

Go to your designated street, Amanda.

>breeders
This isn't a fucking insult. Straight people aren't offended by that. It's just cringy as shit, and this is coming from someone who's as straight as a circle.

people were saying the exact same shit in 2001, we'll be fine. unless you're lower class and poorly educated and think enlisting in the army is a good idea... then my heart goes out to you.

How do I stop images like OP's from making me incredibly sad?

Transcend the need of mere mortal relationships or physical contact.

Bumpin' for the cute pic.

>Veeky Forums and /pol/ are the same.
Wrong

Shit you have me empathizing with how you feel and how I feel that way too :(

You know they reinstated the draft?

The Quran

Are u drunk

Why the fuck are you on this board?

In Search of Lost Time

which translation? C.K. Scott Moncrieff?

Unironically this.

Everytime I look at pics like these I feel like shit that I was never a truly cute boy like this. The only plus I have is that I look like I could be 5 years younger than my age but it's still not enough.

I'm starting to think life is suffering only if you aren't top %5 percent attractiveness.

Gravitys rainbow
Remember to time it so you finish just as the nukes drop

The original in French of course

this
all of this

You're still here reddit?