Shit book covers

Why do (((they))) do this? How can the publishers stomach using this shit on the cover of any book, let alone Ulysses?

Another horrible offender is whoever did the covers of the Wheel of Time series- shit-tier fantasy with somehow-shittier-tier cover art.

That's nothing

I'm vomiting

>he cares about covers

Wordsworth classics are incredibly cheap.

Probably owned by top publishers and given bad covers to build a false economy between expensive book and cheap book telling the same story.

>tfw what the fuck did I just see

This one is actually good though. The funniest are the ones with people who have photoshopped everything. Like they got a body. Photoshopped a different head. Photoshopped the hair. Photoshopped a hat. Then photoshopped the head looking in an awkward angle.

>he cares about some caring about covers

I don't understand why Wordsworth covers are so ridiculously bad. I've legit not bought Wordsworth books because of their horrible covers. It just doesn't make any sense, why publish shit like that???

pic related ain't bad

This one's my favourite

this too

>WoT covers

they were some next-level garbage

Don't forget this one.

>This one is actually good though
what?

i clicked on a bunch of gas stations to post this

It's still bad. The drawing itself is somewhat digestable (that neck tho) but the cheap frame they use could make Michelangelo look shitty.

Good lord, these are so bad that I'm having trouble telling which ones are fake.

>last book is the only decent one he did
>gets replaced by Whelan

JUST

never even heard of this publisher before (no wonder. . .)
how does one have such a terrible aesthetic sense

Haha holy shit, I would place that on my shelf with pride.

fuck you're right

Man for wordsworth that one is actually good. Have you seen candide? The idiot? Ulyssess?

It's not that bad.
But seriously, a photoshopped blue cat holding a gun and a cigarette and a bottle of Wodka, with a hat and a zipper mouth on a winged chair that's in an impossible angle on a horrible wood texture floor with a shitty photoshop fireplace with an even worse fire pasted in there. And you think that's okay?

These can't be real.

They are not

>sparklesoup
jesus christ

obligatory tutis

>by Hans Gruber