Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?
>100kg man
>30kg pic related
How fit would you have to be to kick it's ass?

Veeky Forums

user people lose fights with house cats all the time, a 30 kg pic related would be like a huge, proportionately stout, denser and stronger house cat.

Depends.
Are you allowed a knife or a stick?

Even without that, carnivores _rarely_ attack anything near their own size unless they're desperate and starving.
They're cowards -- for good reasons. Even when the predator wins the fight, if he suffers any damage he may be unable to hunt for a while. That's a death sentence. So evolution weeded out the "foolhardy" ones long ago.

I'm not advocating going up against a lion or a bear, but if you don't run they often think "maybe he knows something I don't" and they'll retreat and look for easier prey.

It isn't about fitness, if you were above average fitness you could, with the right technique kill it. However, you could be the same above average fitness person and get torn to shreds without the proper technique.

Good thing wolverines aren't common, or you'd be fucking dead kiddo

Or honey badgers, which aren't really badgers.

>Who would win in a fight superman or batman?
>XD THEY'RE FRIENDS WHY WOULD THEY FIGHT LOL
I hate people like you.

Meme animals.

>How fit would you have to be to kick it's ass?
I just want to sex with it.

That's small time. Could ANY human beat one of these?

>How large would it have to be to fuck its ass?

A fit 100kg man would easily win if they were both out to kill each other.

Actually i've gotta say that a human of good fitness would usually win against any given foe of similar weight if the human gets a few minutes of prep time to pick up a suitable stick from the ground for example. Humans are often depicted as bad fighters only useful in groups but i do no believe that, a human swinging a stick can be a quite scary foe.

Thumb grip is OP, not only can you use weapons, you can also grab or strangle your opponent.

If a fit 100kg male got a solid grip on that feline, he could just start swinging it around, pummeling it to death.

Lmao humans can't even win against large dogs without using weapons. The question is not who would win, it's wether the human would manage to last more than 10 seconds alive.

Toddlers and fatties lose to dogs. As stated, a reasonably fit, aggressive male would absolutely fucking destroy any dog, with or without a weapon.

Lmao dude dogs are fucking easy, just give 'em a good kick, that's another amazing weapon us humans have at our disposal, our strong legs that we can use for fighting.

you're just gonna lose half your fingers trying to get that grip

It's always little kids and small women who are killed by dogs. Never 100kg men. Same with mountain lion attacks.

Maybe in certain environments, with some luck, the human could dissuade it. Otherwise it'll just tear the human's body up with claws and envelope his neck in its jaw.

One punch from a heavyweight boxer would probably kill one instantly

>unsheathes hose

nothing personal, cat

lmao 95% of people would get mauled to death by 80 pound pitbull.

People are fucking delusional. Jaguars have bite strong enough to crush your head like a tomato
>DURR I JUST GRAB NECK AND CRUSH
Jaguars neck is thicker than your fucking skull you aren't crushing or snapping shit.

Only the elderly and young children die to dog maulings in real life. Men get attacked by dogs all the time and it's just results in mild injuries, nothing life threatening.

You're grossly underestimating healthy adult humans.

It just wants to be a musky husky

>You're grossly underestimating healthy adult humans.

He is but your also overestimating people's people's ability not to panic and fight effectively

grabbing any nearby object to throw or hit it with it a natural human panic fight response and it would work well. Even just kicking is pretty dangerous to something the size of a jaguar

Obviously most people are just going to flee in terror but if they're actually fighting as OP suggested then the human has a moderately good chance just from throwing things or kicking alone, or even a simple headlock to choke it out

Wash your fucking fursuit.

God I hope you are joking or you must be a skeletal human....

>Even just kicking is pretty dangerous to something the size of a jaguar
Do you not know how fucking muscular and heavy Jaguars are? OP for some reason downsized it from fucking 300 pounds to 60. They are also the second most muscular animal on earth, first goes to the lion.

In what way is a Jaguar more muscular than an elephant or gorilla?

I should have rephrashed it differently. In proportion to the total mass of the animal Jaguars are the second most muscular animal on earth. With lions be number one. Gorillas and elephants are stronger yes.

I could take this on if I had to

t. Never filleted a fish