Sleepy

>tfw no endurance
Unless i sleep 9 hours a night, which is impossible, i always get physically tired and sleepy after studying for more than 2 hours

What do? Caffeine doesnt help

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibromyalgia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thyroid_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uberman

Modafinil.

You may have:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibromyalgia
Or...
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thyroid_disease

SUCC it up

Why is it impossible for you to sleep 9 hours a night? Anyway, are you drinking enough water? Do you have a consistent sleeping schedule? What's your diet like?

high intensity physical training

Have you gotten your thyroid checked?
Also, how carb heavy is your diet?

Because i have morning classes to wake up for. My day consists of around 6 hours of classes, 2 hours of lifting+shower after lifting, and the rest of the time studying and finding time to eat.

This week I stopped lifting, so ill see if that helps my energy out.

My thyroid and all my hormones are fine. No vitamin deficincies either. I guess I could probly drink more water though.

>This week I stopped lifting, so ill see if that helps my energy out.
dumbass lmao

Vitamin D supplements

get some exercise

Is this a bad idea? I train pretty hard so normally im somewhat drained after the gym

oops, did not see that you lift a lot. do you do cardio? that might help. 6 hours of class and a 2 hour work out on most days will drain most people, honestly.

does a carb heavy diet make you more sleepy or less?

I’m a computer science major but can a biology person explain this better:
It’s my understanding the constant insulin spikes and crashes make you feel tired

This is true carbs are supplementary energy, to have consistent energy a high fat diet is better.

yes stopping exercise will lower your energy levels even more user, you need to be active every day. go outside, go for a walk. lift, run and read every single day. your body thinks you’re dying or in an environment with scarce resources and no information. that’s why you get tired, you have to trick it into thinking you’re near mates, food, shelter, valuable information. the only reason we exist is to kill, fuck and have offspring. if your body thinks it can’t do that it starts dying. dead serious, don’t care even a little bit if this is a pseud shit. you need to act like you’re in abundance and near resources. ever wonder why incels age so quickly?

Thank you user
I think youre right

>the only reason we exist is to kill, fuck and have offspring
>fuck
>offspring

If you study without breaks you will get extremely tired because you are keeping your brain in an active cycle.

When you are learning there are cyclical periods, where you are actively learning and then when you are passively learning. When you study you force your brain into an active cycle, you can overload yourself on information if you are integrating it during passive cycles so you need to have 45 minutes on an active cycle & 15 minutes on a passive cycle by doing something relaxing that you enjoy. The upside to this technique is you'll notice your memory improves and you'll be able to study longer and not be as tired.

So remember, 45 minutes of study, 15-30 minutes of something enjoyable, it can be anything as well, games, watching something, anything that lets your brain fall into a passive cycle.

Your brain gets tired because its trying to force you into a passive cycle, do you ever notice that if you study for an extended period of time, then rest for a bit that you get a "second wind", and you feel energetic again after a while?

if you aren't integrating it*

I don't want to do faggy video games or watch tv. I enjoy increasing my knowledge. How do I rest my brain for that?

Thanks bro, will try

Sounds like procrastination

It doesnt matter what you do as long as it requires a low level of abstract thinking and doesnt require you to remember anything, a 15 minute walk or run would do just fine. Even just sitting down and meditating for 15 minutes could work, I've read plenty of accounts of thinkers such as Thomas Jefferson, Edison, Einstein, Dali practicing these techniques to generate ideas.

No, all of your learning is worthless and wasted energy if you aren't incorporating what you've learned efficiently.

You're welcome, hopefully it helps.