Scientifically, what should be my life purpose ?

Scientifically, what should be my life purpose ?

To have as many offspring as possible

To extend life beyond earth.

Really? Are you tryinna tell me that im just like any stupid animal?

Purpose is just a human concept. There's no science behind it.

Lol

Nothing. What's the purpose of rock? You aren't more than complicated chem process. Life was created randomly and the creatures that spread more got more common. It isn't meaning of life to spread genes.
But that's why you are biologically programmed to spread your genes.
You can also create your own life purpose.
Why do you need purpose? The lack of it is also comfortable.

JESUS HOW THE FUCK IS IT FUCKING COMFORTABLE,FOR ME IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANXIOS THAT I DONT HAVE A LIFE PURPOSE OR I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO !!!

I have this too

so I created my own purpose

And what is it?

Smoking weed every day

How can people brains even work like that

Kek

Why?

You are a stupid animal. The only thing you can do to fight this is try to make yourself smarter.

I dont care

So you want someone else to tell you your purpose and you don't want to improve yourself? What do you want then?

I wanna find something to live for and i dont like to live for searching what to live for or kill myself but i dont find a good reason to do it.. fuck pain and depression nothing makes me wanna die

Why

Because you're shitting up Veeky Forums by posting off topic garbage. I want to know why would post this on a science and math board.

Jest gtfo and stfu

biologically, it would be to breed like a rabbit for survival, eat, sleep, repeat. however the mystery is that we really dont need to have consciousness for that, yet we do have consciousness, which made lot of different life purposes for humans rather than instinctive goals.

>To have as many offspring as possible
>To extend life beyond earth.
Some additional information:
Alleviate suffering for your fellow human beings.
This would allow the species to thrive.
This in turn would allow mankind to spread through the universe and so that mankind can help bring about the universal singularity.
The universe is then rebooted with 20 new parameters, and so on...
There you go you've got your task, carry on.

>jest
nice spelling brainlet

Fck ur langush