Will she ever return?

Will she ever return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vx4w0RO0p3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They usually come back after a year or so, kind of like that girl that reviews classics.

Oh man I miss her mom's channel so much

it was so good. random insights into an extremely conservative family life in a slightly unreal way. the mom will definitely not come back. Carli may but I really do doubt it, she honestly doesn't read that much and she's going to get older and not care as much about it

she never left my heart

She loved her Louis Vittan bag, and her mom was not supportive of that.

I do not remember this

Its from that video still, the mom is giving her a look when she talks about her bag. Did no one save the complete Carli vids?

Tomorrow, Claire will attend mass.

>Resentment.

Cute!

YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED IT YOU RUINED

I will never not be creeped out by how alike some siblings look.

Now she's going to turn into one of those neon-haired neufeminists.

Carli >>>>>>>>>>>>>> KT > that ham-voiced Englishwoman

Newfag here. What is this about?

The qt-est qt who ever did cute!

A famous Veeky Forums tripfriend called butterfly revealed herself to be a beautiful booktuber called carli claire closs. But when Veeky Forums found out her mother had a reddit account they turned against her and made fun of her feet. And so carli disappeared. Some say she's a mysterious new tripfriend on /ic/, others say she has a secret instagram.

Thank you. Does anyone have her videos around?

fuck you lilypad is the true face of Veeky Forums

>depressed
>awkward
>delicate
>patrician taste
>hates that hack Neal Stevenson

She is our queen, we must protect her while she lays more eggs to replenish our brood

>the closest Veeky Forums understands of human contact is entomological analysis
i love you guys, not that that means any thing. have a free solecism.

Not her you fucktard, Seraphina. You know, the one with the voice which bubbled and squeaked as if it were filtered through ham.

She wasn't that bad. She's probably closer to Veeky Forums than Carli and Katie were. Carli and Katie were just random extremely sheltered girls who read the books about family all sheltered girls read. Seraphina read the books we meme on this board

She was very boring too. Probably because she was a countrywoman, in both senses of the word.

are there any girls on Youtube who talk about books who don't have the "Youtube Personality"

i am yet to find any and have no real idea of who you are talking about

Katie?

biumnp

youtu.be/Vx4w0RO0p3Y
How about this one? Is that non a YouTube personality?

Fuck no

Rip

What do you mean by a non YouTube personality then?