Any news?

Any news?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilg1Yi-4jHo
youtube.com/watch?v=CINja9S43gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DFW is still dead.

We truly truly truly fucked up

someone posted her address and a dude from /lit disapeared her brother. it was on the local news he's still missing

Almost done reading Tristram Shandy. It's pretty great.

Christ not again.

It's better to destroy pure things before they are tainted.

wut?

She ran away from her protestant mummy and is now living a hedonistic life in the big city.

Truly. A woman like this would rather fuck a thug with tattoos, than a brilliant writer like us. They do not see any connection between the realities of their sexuality and the reality of genius artists.

>fuck
easy there brainlet, don't joke around with the sublime

>haven't been on Veeky Forums for a couple months
>this is the first thread I see
>wonder how Carli is doing now
>google her
>all vids deleted
>youtube comments blaming Veeky Forums

You fucking faggots. Not even going to white knight. She probably would have ended up a stupid cunt but still. Now she doesn't even have any other choice.

>tfw you tried to stop the fags
>tfw you called them names but they were still edgelords
>tfw my only friends marred something pure
>tfw her love for books is forever tainted

Fuck Carli her mom's channel was better. Did you guys not watch it? It was like a family reality TV show.

as if "booktube" wasn't discredited already:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilg1Yi-4jHo

>her mom's channel
Is that gone too?

jesus christ people take this shit seriously fuck
she sounds like she's on the verge of tears

It's all gone :(

kys

>there's a bunch of serraphina's videos I haven't seen, think I'll watch some
>This Channel Does Not Exist

Fuck you Veeky Forums. You will die an unpublished virgin.

Lol that was /fitlit on April fools.

all Booktubers deserve the worst thing ever to be a bloodsucker nest or something horrifying I don't know why people don't like it then stop buying their products are you doing today then I will be the undoing of western civilization and the ancient world would never have advanced if extreme egalitarianism existed in the morning are you doing today then I gave j you are a faggot little voice in my head and the Two Strings I don't want to die without witnessing the same way after he let that happen to you later today or tomorrow night and sweet potato fries and a few weeks ago I was going to the south of France for the first time again for the day of the rope and I don't have the same time as I was just wondering what happened to me that just made me git to be gud you have a special kind of retardation to be a big man you wouldn't be able to remove it from the surface of my favorite colour cunt just before the end of time with Mr Clean

Why... why are women this way? Is it because their brains are tinier?

>Dat long lens close-up making it seem like she is saying something deeply important

haven't been on lit in like a year. is this another katie, or whatever her name was?

This is the ugliest wench I have seen in a long time

There have actually been plenty of undocumented katies, it's pretty great

I don't know if it's that great, I've developed morality since I left. found jesus etc.

Why is she so sad bros?
youtube.com/watch?v=CINja9S43gw