FUCK THIS RETARD

Constantly rambling about his next "content" venture on fucking Twitter. Currently his moving fetish has centered on Donkey Kong Country and he acts like its some literary novel that I can't comprehend. He constantly shills for Goethe and I doubt his experience with him due to his purely topical references. I was reading his curious.me and someone asked him for suggestions for books and he recommended a two hundred dollar book that is accessible in absolutely zero ways besides its fucking german translation. Not to mention his obsessions with annointing his next twitter knight spreading his brand of eceleb like a fucking cancer feasting off content creators more pure than he will ever be. Kantbot seriously go fuck yourself and commit seppuku with your brand.

Other urls found in this thread:

voegelinview.com/the-rise-of-the-reactionary/
voegelinview.com/rise-reactionary-part-ii/
voegelinview.com/rise-reactionary-part-iii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who?

is he ever coming back?

also what happened to that thelateempire guy?

twitter celeb putting video games on the same level as the greeks

And you pay attention to him because... ?

I used to disagree with ebert when he said that video games weren't art.
As i have grown older i agree with him, video games arent art, and in fact art ruins video games.
Games are games.
And the most successful games are stupid shit like tetris or angry birds.
Also the most fun and addictive

because his following is fucking massive and he is constantly mentioned like he is some sort of genius. He needs to be taken down, he is poison to literary aesthetic.

asking "are games art?" is a pointless distraction in a world that hasn't produced a real work of art in at least 20 years, probably longer

>11,000 followers is 'massive'
>mostly posts trump-shit to rake in the alt-right followers
>literally hearing from this guy for the first time today
>blog has some good (albeit old) points on Goethe but can't form a clear sentence to save his life

I think you care about little things too much. This thread is useless.

And you are the one destined to take him down and save literature aesthetic?

why are you judging the merit of an entire artform based only on it's most successful titles? if you did the same for literature, literature would start to look like 'stupid shit' as well

Who?

dude, no one cares, we all know the op is the guy in the twitter you samefagging shit, christ i would kill you myself if i could

Wait, now I realise why I thought these points on Goethe are 'old' - they're the same points on Goethe Nietzsche always made, for example in Human, All Too Human. There's nothing original in this guy's posts on Goethe.

P.S.: Elective Affinities a shit

I've seen Kant discussed here more than whoever the fuck this is. Veeky Forums doesn't even discuss Kant that often.

>mfw Kantbot quit Veeky Forums immediatly during his AMA because I kept using his name in posts to ask him questions and impersonate him because he didn't know how to or bother to tripfag

good work champ he deserves a bludgeoning

I did it entirely on his behalf his content has improved exponentially since leaving the frogtwitter circlejerk and toning down the german idealism meme

my hope is that he or one of his more hardcore fans are lurking this thread and can post a screencap of the pedo-gamer jokes he deleted after pondering how horrible he could make his content

I don't use twitter or know who this is. sage

Obviously a platform which restricts every idea to 140 characters is going to breed idiots like Kantbot. Just stop using Twitter.

reminder to never reply to twittershit with anything besides "go back there"

Not that anybody is going to read things on a literature board, but:
voegelinview.com/the-rise-of-the-reactionary/
voegelinview.com/rise-reactionary-part-ii/
voegelinview.com/rise-reactionary-part-iii/

how do you even use the word shill wrong. that seems like a very difficult word to use incorrectly.

>also what happened to that thelateempire guy?
He was the best account on twitter

Looks like he's back up but not tweeting

In fairness, Donkey Kong Country is a revelation.

on the subject of videogames and analysis did anyone used to watch instig8iveJournalism? that guy had some of the best video essays i've seen and he hasn't been topped in 5 years, does anyone know of similar channels/essayists who compare?

It's because OP can't into hermeneutics. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest is a tour de force of esotericism. Some time deep in the past there was an advanced race of hominids like chimpanzees and gorillas that had the cognitive and civilizational capabilities of homo sapiens. This is big, if true. They had houses, roads, and platforms. They had advanced technology like boom boxes, anti-gravity bananas, and a highly connected transportation technology built of barrels and balloons. There was also out-of-control biotechnology with genetically engineered weaponized alligators. It's highly possible that these alligators were the progenitors of dragon myths. Only Daoist mystic outcasts like Cranky Kong know the true depths of the exegesis that Kantbot is engaged in.

I don't get it, the greeks didn't even have video games.

describe how you would kill them, in detail.

this is why we're looked down upon. we care about shit like this. people barely discuss the interests that should be the pillars of the communities/boards here and most content revolves around referential shitposting. no person here actually wants to be here in the future.

you deserve the twitter cunt whoever she is.

DKC2 was way better

I enjoy reading his Tweets. I came here to make a troll thread and get banned because I am a drive by CS/STEM fag who picks on artsfags.

At least he synthesizes new content instead of rehashing old Marxist shit like the rest of you do.

Btw, 21st century literature is about singing for your supper to STEMfags with money because information is post scarcity. That's why the menz like me dominate popular lit now.

Stay mad faggots.

I want to take a huge, watery dump all over that penguin.

His name is Tux and he controls your phone.

I don't have a phone.

Why do you faggots care about losers on the internet, get a girlfriend or a pet desu lads

Reminder that Kantbot posts in literally every single thread about him pretending not to be himself

All frogtwitter fags are around in the threads about them. That also goes for you, Logo. I know you're reading me. You don't understand shit about my work.

hi kantbot