What do you think of this?

What do you think of this?
Also, which do you think is the best latin american novel?

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/foreignfiction/index.php?s=devil to pay in the backlands&f_lang=0&f_columns=0&f_ext=0&f_group=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>translation

>Also, which do you think is the best latin american novel?

Vargas Llosa.

I only read works originally done in English. I'll get to it someday. Maybe never.

Obviamente tengo la edición de Anagrama master race, pero quise poner la edición en inglés.

>Also, which do you think is the best latin american novel?

That's a nice cover.

>Anagrama
>Master race

I can count the amount of people who have read that book on a single hand.

I wish I could find that book. I've been wanting to read it for years. Is it as good as they say it is? Reading about it has me convinced it's one of the best novels ever written.

I've read Feast of the Goat and felt fairly underwhelmed by it, which work of his should I check out to "get it"

I know how haram this is but if I were to pick up a translation which one would be best?

Tomando en cuenta la otra opción disponible, la de Anagrama si es master race.

>Roberto Gómez Bolaños

Yeah, that's wrong. Maybe outside of Brazil it is true, but here it is considered a classic.

It's on libgen if you really wanna.
gen.lib.rus.ec/foreignfiction/index.php?s=devil to pay in the backlands&f_lang=0&f_columns=0&f_ext=0&f_group=1
Do know that it loses so much on translation that One Hundred Years of Solitude beats it when comparing the english versions.

Third best book to come out of Brazil is the general consensus, no?

What would the other two be?

Bad Girl

Os Sertões and Dom Casmurro.

Os Sertões is not so well-regarded here, specially because of that very dull first part. But I'd agree it is a fantastic book.

If I were to choose the three great brazilian novels, they would all be by Machado de Assis. Let's say Guimarães Rosa is our James Joyce and Euclides da Cunha our Herman Melville. Then there would be no one to compare Machado to, he's just on another level.

Pedro Paramo

Thats not Luna de Pluton

Y no has visto la de 2666 de debolsillo

If you want to read Vargas Llosa, I recommend his 60s and 70s

khé berga

dope, but why couldnt they do it with naked women instead of dudes? would not buy tbqh

absolutamente asqueroso

Most of the book is already about dead women, feminists would probably boycott it.

DALKEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY