She's deleting our comments!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=CINja9S43gw

Why do women pretend to be depressed anyway? When their entire life they are protected, every emotion is pandered to, every whim is applauded. They can say a heap of bullshit, and will have 50 orbiters and women around them applauding them. Women dont know pain. They don't know suffering. They dont know hardship. But yet here they are making booktube videos about their 'depression'. Oh, grad school is soo hard (grad school whiners are the cancer of the earth). then they delete your comment if you point it out. You know what the problem is with this cunt? She is depressed, because she is not depressed, but she knows she should be.

fuck off and just leave others alone already - existence is hard enough without any reason

Saged & reported -
this is a board for literature, not for your childish youtube 'raids'

robot needs to go

why wouldn't they be depressed? they age horribly and half the population only cares about them for their looks

Its hard to take their depression seriously when you haven't taken a shower in 6 months, never had a job, dont go outside, have no friends and live as literal man child in his mid 20's.
Everyday is a countdown till you end it or are lucky enough to be struck down by god.
I cant remember the last time i talked to a girl, whats that like, i need some feminine energy in my life.
What am i supposed to say to them "hey baby you want to go back to my parents house so i can try to shove my unwashed, uncut, 5 inch dick in you in my room were the paint is peeling off the walls"

go on antidepressants and move out

I am not raiding, but pointing out the awful narcissism of booktubes. It is YOU turning it into a SJW Hillary Clinton girl power thing

why move out, so i have to get a job, live alone or with some room mate, do some wage slave job.
My parents are actually really nice about not forcing me out, ill own the house and land if they die before me.

Im institutionalized to this life now.

Im a mentally ill obese agorphobig schizo who doesnt know how to take care of himself and is only barely good at painting, whichc doesnt make a lot of money anyways, i spend my days reading, masturbating and wondering how and when im going to kill myself.

well im a massive loser in every sense of the word, physically, mentally, and socially. I have no future. The thought ofdeath while scary and painful also seems like a respite from the deep anxiety i live with every day.
I do not consider myself to have friends, and no woman has ever loved me that wasnt forced to out of familly obligation.

So, like you see these girls who are like oh golly gee life is so hard, and it makes you kind of laugh

Don't worry, women literally live life on easy mode, have every need and whim taken care of, an army of betas and sisters (even on Veeky Forums... who are so pathetic they rush to defend people they don't even know). Of course your depression is equal to womens!

I am not sure anymore with the SJWs in charge of every institution, it's all meant to make the party last longer for them. To make the narcissism last forever.

This is why we're all virgins. Because we find the kind of women who might actually get along with us and raid their videos and blog posts with hatred and bile.

Kys. Trolling booktubers was fun until Serraphina was driven off by you creeps. She was unironically my favourite YouTuber.

>it's all meant to make the party last longer for them. To make the narcissism last forever.
so what, that's what equality is all about

>has a home, parents who love him, food, access to internet, books, electicity, etc etc
>says stranger on internet has no right to be depressed

yeah most of the world's population has nothing of what you have so you have no right to feel depressed according to your logic, right?

fuck off
life sucks enough

>let's bully the girls of the better stock

Reminder. Women are more shallow than men.
Take a piss in the ocean - is it polluted? Take a piss in a puddle..

You have to admit the woman in the OP is horrible. If you have to defend her, we know you are on their side and will defend them no matter what.

i want a beautiful woman to hold me and i her, and i want to feel her smooth skin and smell her perfume and her hair, and i want to hear her laugh, and i want to feel like the outside world doesn't exist and i want to feel calm and i dont want to feel fear or worry about the future
unfortunately im an abomination
im an ugly smelly big foot creature with no money, charm, or talents, and i wouldnt know how to date a person or do things or pretend that im interested in what women says, also i live with my parents, and have mental problems, and im lazy, and im gettting older every day, man child narcissist, with no interest in going outside, doing things, or maintaining a relationship.
If the soul is real mine died screaming in agony.

>mental illness
>better stock
?

The idea is to get married before that happens. Considering that 90% of divorces are initiated by women it's a pretty safe deal. I don't actively hate women but it's very easy to find sense in even a lot of the more euphoric arguments against feminism and for increased men's rights.

the reality is i want a dumb bimbo to suck my cock and have hot monkey sex with

This is why no one likes you, user. You have no empathy.

Hang on. You have reading books to keep you busy. NEET life isn't so bad. Being a NEET writer is a great way to occupy yourself.

Go to your containment board you bitter sack of shit OUT OUT OUT ROBOTS OUT

>seeing problems despite the programming
>mental illness

Didn't watch anything of her yet. I'm just assuming Veeky Forums does what it does best.
But I know you can't challenge women. It just doesn't work. You can only shame or hurt them.

>we're all virgins
Not really, no. Some of us are Underground men who've fucked hookers or had other sorts of disgusting, unfulfilling sexual encounters.

Lmao OP this is like the open secret

Women cannot get depressed, they just get greedy. She might have 50 Chris chans orbiting her, but she wants a perfect male model 6'5 Chad

Also, what an ugly little cunt

There's a reason why you're a virgin, OP.

Will you fuck off with this shit. This board is for Veeky Forumserature, not your gay raids and r9k lonely circlejerking. Keep fantasizing about men named Chad you faggots.

Well who's fault is that you stupid faggot

If you spent even 1/4th of the effort c these bimbo's put into your physical appearance, you wouldn't be in this mess right now

reminder to never reply to tubeshit with anything besides ''go back there''

>it's the 'I don't like the thread so I'll bump it and post my anger itt'

Stfu cunt

Oh, i fully blame myself for my life, i hate myself more than any other person ever could.

That being said im an obese hunched over troglodyte of a man.

I didn't bump it because I saged, dumb cunt.

Then sort your shit out senpai

Use your rage and self disgust to fuel your progress. I'm very fit and my facial aesthetics have improved once I got off the cheetos and vidyagaymes and started lifting, working out, and eating better

Now girls talk to and touch me. I've forced myself to speak to people IRL at work, so I can learn the priceless art of witty banter. An absolute must if you want to get laid.

Even fat idiots and manlets get laid IRL, all down to the ability to be charismatic through social practice

Now get a job and start grinding your irl stats like the rest of society.

So many white knights ITT

>seeing problems despite the programming
>problems aren't actually there

No one cares you cringeworthy idiot. Go back to your shitty 'le atheism can't be real' or some faggy thread about an old person.

Veeky Forums wass literally built on threads like this. Don't like it? Fuck off back to weddit

Why are you even on this board? Go to so you can be with your fellow lonely virgins. This board is for literature, that one is for complaining about women and normies. Look, you're clearly getting upset. Why don't you take a few deep breaths, maybe go outside?

No m8 I think I'll stay here thanks. And I've fucked exactly 3 girls and have no problem with normalfags. I'm just pointing out your ignorance and bad posting etiquette

>She might have 50 Chris chans orbiting her, but she wants a perfect male model 6'5 Chad

I bet you could meet fat girls on craigslist and fuck them, but you won't because standards

Fair enough. Sorry for being patronizing. Good night.

You're so ignorant dude. So so ignorant. Even fat ugly old women have their pick of 10/10 guys messaging them on those sites. Even deformed women have 8+ guys messaging them.

Women and men live in a different reality. For every one woman, dozens of men compete to be able to conquer her.

I have a sweet, adorable, 8/10 blonde haired blue eyed christian gf. Shes so loyal to me, and cares about me, and my spiritual well being. She wants to marry me, and give me children, and cook for me and take care of me. She gives me awesome handjobs and blowjobs whenever i want, she wants to have sex but i tell her no that we have to wait till marriage. She respects me more for that. For setting the rules, showing self control, keeping her in line. We love eachother so much and every day with her is a blessing. Just thought Id share. I feel bad for anyone who will never experience that. just b urself bro

>earth is 2017 year old
>people are still getting married
smhtbhfam

And then she cucks you for chad

>just b urself bro

very sage advice my man, how much do you lift?

>christian

Disgusting. Dropped.

>death of architecture and civilization

Where'd you get your degree on women OP?

i guess you dont like girls with morals, loyalty, and who are clean and upright. its ok man. one day when you're not 18 you'll understand why they're superior and more desirable.

215 bench
325 squat
415 DL

:/ mediocre but i look good

you fucking genetic dead-end.

Young youtubers are just exhibitionist cunts. I'd say the best thing is to not give them attention.

>narcissistic whining of millennial women will result in the death of civilization
You might be right there actually

>e-celebs
Kill yourself. Take this stuff to /r9k/.

Considering all of literature is meant to compensate for sexual yearning, you can consider this post like a man's version of a Mira Gonzales poem. So it is most definitely lit

stop larping as me faggot

I don't know what disgusts me more

Veeky Forums's autistic venom and hatred for a depressed woman they never met

or the pathetic betas like this who validate them for a little female attention

The people who make threads like this and post in them are much much worse than that guy, trust me.

Their pick of socially awkward but potentially good looking virginal autists, horny drunks who don't care what kind of hole they're sticking their cock into, and possible serial killers, you mean.

Two sides of the same coin.

Two faces of pathetic, failures of modern males. Both to be despised and avoided.

our glory days await son

I was going to smugly reply to his post but you're right I'm disgusting