Finals season is here gentlemen

finals season is here gentlemen

study well doggo

study well doggo

study well doggo

Final season already ended for me. I got one B and the rest A's for my final grades. That B destroyed my GPA from 3.79 to 3.78

I've actually gotten depressed because of that B.

I'm about to be on that level man. Calc I will be the B lol. Either that or SQL. Meanwhile Assembly programming and Discrete Math --- both objectively much harder -- will be A's. Go figure.

study well doggo

STUDY WELL DOGGO

Similar thing happened to me. All throughout this semester I expected a B from Physics 2 (I'm math major though) because I did really bad in the first two tests (C and B) but by literally getting a 100% on the last few tests that became an A. On the other hand linear algebra 2, the course I considered my specialty, butt raped me just by the end. Starting the semester with two A's in a row I got a literal F because a combination of bad luck and on me taking it too easy and then from there it was an uphill battle. I computed I could still get an A if I did the final perfectly, but I guess I did not.

These memories will haunt me until the day I die, but I guess I learned my lesson. Even if I believe I am a genius at something, I should still study like if I was a brainlet because you never fucking know when the linear algebra nazis decide to invade your linear algebra Poland.

study well doggo

study well doggo

study well doggo

Didnt realize sci was full of children larping as experts.

study well doggo

I'm falling 2 classes, I have 2 C's, and 2 A's. That make you feel better?

Lmao holy shit. You're too dumb for college?

study well doggo

study well doggo

study well doggo

study well doggo

shit happens bro

study well doggo

study well doggo.

Study well doggo

Lmao yeah, like you not using your brain.

study well dogg

o

study well doggo

study well doggo ^0^

study well doggo

study well doggo