You have 10 seconds to improve this sentence

You have 10 seconds to improve this sentence.

A mildly attractive celebrity snubbed an autistic attention whore.

Oscar winner Emma Stone has turned down the 17-year-old hopeful who, in his parody of the hit La La Land song Another Day of Sun, invited her to be his prom date.

Hopeful male: lady shoes; male mourns

White privileged bitch with her head up her ass won an oscar because her parents got Hollywood goy connections turned down a retard horny teen. She's a realist. Welcome to America!!

Sexy girl has sex, betas not invited.

Beta male orbits thot, gets shrekt

Impressive

Nothing happens

have a (you)

Emma Stone no-no-nos witnesser of seven and ten winters who la-la-laed himself into hope for gloria mundi.

>Emma Stone has committed suicide on live tv after opening fire on the audience of the xxth Academy Awards ceremony.

Yung niggum got dat no dat dirt doe :000

swap hopeful and 17-year-old

Emma Stone (Picture by FilmMagic)

Oscar winner Emma Stone, 28, turns down prom request of La La Land song parody creator, 17.

That weird kid from drama class got his prom invitation turned down by the older woman he stalks online.

"Emma Stone is coming over to my house to suck my dick"

Probably the same little asshole who used to say his uncle works for Nintendo and his dad works for a company making real hover boards.

Emma Stone turned down a 17 year old who asked her to prom in his parody of hit La La Land song "Another Day of Sun."

Stone rejects hopeful teens creative promposal

Shit actress turns down shit-eating shithead who made a shit parody of a shitty song from a shit movie

Holy.............

Most of you are missing the fact that the song itself was the invitation

Do you think anyone here listens to teenager-made parody songs of popular Hollywood movies?

That's a failure of the original head line. It does not make that fact clear. To me it reads like he made a parody of the song, and then asked her to prom.

best itt

Emma Stone turns down "La La" parodist's prom invite

He Made A Hilarious Parody Of "Another Day Of Sun" To Ask Emma Stone To The Prom. Her Answer Will Shock You

(Not clickbait)

The lack of having the objet petit a is as important as seeking to attain it

I want to go to Prom with Emma Stone She must have been a little foxy lady at 18

Emma Stone turns down YouTube prom invitation.

Emma Stone turns down love struck fan. This is Trump's America, folks.

CRASH! Emma Stone adoped a golden retriever, and made sure that her teenage fan had no prom date, one if you counted god.

Autistic Teen BTFO by Best Emma

>mildly

The original headline makes it clear. I haven't heard it either

Emma Stone has turned down 17-year-old parodier of "La La Land" hit, to ask the Oscar winner to attend prom with him.

Right, well lets just remove all the pointless information from it. Here's my improved sentence:

Look at those hamster cheeks. Can't act for shit either.

The 17 year old boy who wanted to ask Emma stone out for a prom date by making a LA LA LAND song parody finds fuels for his suicide.

Emma Stone dumps 17-year-old musical genius! You won't believe what happened next!

Didn't even understand what it meant until this