Microwaves are dangerous because the radiation can make the food unhealthy

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/microwave-cooking-and-nutrition
webmd.com/eye-health/news/20040429/beware-of-microwaved-eggs#1
animations.physics.unsw.edu.au/jw/superheating.htm
buism.com/cancer.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But user it's RADIATION don't you realize you're exposing your food to RADIATION and RADIATION is bad and causes CANCER like CHERNOBYL and so you're basically getting CANCER by exposing your FOOD to RADIATION like CHERNOBYL.

Computer screens emit radiation. You're fucked.

Microwaves are non-ionizing. You'd need to surround yourself with 30 turned on microwaves for 24 hours to face any risk.

Microwave radiation CAN make the food unhealthy, you retarded piece of shit.

help pls i want to maek plutionum from the microwave any guides??? thx

STOP IT STOP IT REEEEEEEE MICROWAVES ARE BAD I READ IT IN A MAGAZINE

ASK MY 3 CIRCUMCISED CATHOLIC BOYS AND MY HUSBAND THAT I DIVORCED 4 YEARS AGO

ALSO MEAT IS MURDER GO VEGAN

It's even more diabolical! They sell us lightbulbs *knowing* that they bathe us in electromagnetic radiation constantly! Even the streetlamps irradiate us at night! Dear god, the horror of it!

They're not bad for you, but they make food taste like shit and only manchildren and modern women use them. Seriously, learn to use a stovetop. I don't own a microwave because I'm not a dirty plebeian, not because I believe in omitted radiation. But yes, keep defending your retard-friendly device.

This guy is on it. Anything you would do in a microwave can be done more effectively with another implement.

They're not bad but they also have no reason to exist.

I use a microwave frequently because the taste of food is less important to me than the time spent preparing it, you overweight pseud fuckwit.

Stoves are dangerous and you can seriously burn yourself on one.

Pussy bitch.

wow rude

I worked at for a defense company where an EHS officer truly believed that electromagnetic radiation was the same as ionizing/nuclear radiation.

He was trying to get me to wear a dosimeter while working with infrared and visible lasers shortly before he was fired.

if you cared about your intelligence and health, you wouldn't be using a microwave. they destroy nutrients much more easily than do other cooking devices

False.
You are right about microwaves being non-ionizing, but non-ionizing waves can be dangerous too. It's all about their intensity. The intensity inside a microwave is relatively high and can burn your cells.

Stovetops are not bad for you, but they make food taste like shit and only manchildren and modern women use them. Seriously, learn to use a campfire. I don't own a stovetop because I'm not a dirty plebeian, not because I believe in omitted [sic] radiation.

No, cooking destroys more nutritients than microwaves and sucks out the nutritients into water, not to mention the fact that thousands of carcinogenic compounds are created in the process. Read about harmane for example.
health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/microwave-cooking-and-nutrition

>t.can "cook" only insta meals

>t. didn't even hunt his own dinner

this is true though. The radiation microwaves emit can make food so incredibly hot that the food becomes not just unhealthy, but dangerous

webmd.com/eye-health/news/20040429/beware-of-microwaved-eggs#1
animations.physics.unsw.edu.au/jw/superheating.htm

microwaves that lack shielding can actually be quite dangerous. Even though the radiation is not ionizing, it can still heat up and damage the eye, which lacks circulation that removes heat and gonads.

>The radiation microwaves emit can make food so incredibly hot that the food becomes not just unhealthy, but dangerous
Reminds me of this one crank site an user posted a month or so back:
buism.com/cancer.htm
>I hypothesize that cancer is caused by exposing a body part to an external source of heat over a long period of time. This requires two things: first, the heat should be hot enough to cause discomfort yet not hot enough to burn; second, this must happen frequently. In other words, cancer is the result of tolerating an uncomfortable heat for many years. I wish it was this simple but there’s one more thing: different tissues of the body have different “boiling points”. That is, certain tissues are more prone to cancer—or “overheating”—than others. The most heat-tolerant are probably skin, fat, muscle, and joints. The least tolerant—and thus most prone to cancer—would be everything else: mouth, esophagus, nipples, lungs, etc.

Meh, I'm a wageslave who needs to save money and I microwave frozen meals at work, they taste fine to me. If you can't eat microwaved food you're a high maintenance pussy.

Visible light is non-ionizing. You'd need to surround yourself with 30 focusing lenses on a sunny day for 24 hours to face any risk.