Debate Thread

It is with this canon; I can reduce you to rubble. It is with this canon; I can draw upon centuries, decades, years, months, and seconds, of culture. It is with this canon; I shall defeat you in a sparring of wit-sabres. Try, monsieur, to debate me on any topic. One may play the moderator, declaring a topic, a question, calling me off (for the welfare of others), call Fallacy Fouls (this leeway is in my own interest, I shouldn't want this to be too easy), et cetera. All the rest may play as my proverbial "enemy", the other debating team, or side, as it were.
>Upon thy marks.
>Get steady.
>Allons-y!

>pic of a faggot who uses books as status symbols
>hackneyed "canon" metaphor loaded with pretentious verbosity

Off to a great start, OP

>Pic of a faggot

That "faggot" is none other than me. Also, not an argument, or a topic.

>"canon" metaphor
the canon in OP is not a metaphor. Unlike in pic related.

A simply marv'lous collection, I must say. Albeit, user, thou usurped mine thread without giving mouth of a topic.

i miss the good monsieur threads

me too

O.K. So now we have the topic of "monsieur threads". Shall anyone, pray tell, give us a question or resolution?

>Shall anyone, pray tell, give us a question or resolution?
'non'

>'Non'
Quite, quite. It seems you, user, are an awesome blight. Goodnight.

>It is with this canon; I can reduce you to rubble

This is a metaphor, not an analogy, idiot.

Neither a topic, nor a critique. Leave, vile vagabond!

>that rhyming
did you learn rhetoric from the OJ Simpson trial?

>Dershowitz
Non, monsieur, I have nothing to do with that cretinous sphincter.

you sound as cretinous and twice as lonely.

On the contrary, I happen to be sleeping betwixt two of my sleeping harems. And, pray tell, where are you right now, user? Stifling oneself from another round of solitudinous masturbation?

>trying this hard to be monsieur
you lack the elan of one who has a well kept harem.

>well kept [sic]
Hah! Why, here is a joyeux camarade! You imply, dear'st Anonymous, that I am in wanting of something preserved in a good state! Hah! How unlike mineself is it to have a (in the case two) maintained harlot(s) by me! I'm not one to pour my spout, nor do I toot upon'st mine horn, dear Joyeux camarade, but here I must digress! A smelly, off-putting whore (I use this word with the utmost le respect!) is what I want to have between, around and inside of mine homely visage! You connard, you!

Madame, you'll never make it as an attention whore if nobody wants to buy your shit. Adieu. it means goodbye forever

>Adieu
"Hello, suicide hotline?"

The saddest thing about this thread is that your mind is closed. You have no penetrating hunger for new knowledge. You are the dregs of Veeky Forums.

I can't tell who's shitposting anymore? Am I? I don't know; who can be sure?

quality bait

>That "faggot" is none other than me.
I'm so sorry.

Not a topic.

Hey faggot, paint your fucking ceiling and get some fucking sleep, you look rest deprived

Good advice, thanks.

Is the purpose of law to moderate society or to control society?