Hate studying so much

Seriously how do you fucking faggots do it?
I am currently getting a stem degree so I dont have to work 8 hours a day for a few dollars.
Everyday I have to do shit because there is so much material to learn. I fucking hate every second of it.
Are you all brainlets that you enjoy living like this?
And dont let me think about my life after graduation.

You can‘t tell that you like doing that? A healthy courseload and later a 5-6 hours job is feasible but not that shit.

If you really enjoy that than you are even worse people than me. Because you probably arent even human beings.

I hate this shit so much

Relax dude this is the way of life

And I fucking hate every single day. I cant change being lazy if I have to do something over a long period of time everyday and I have to do it, I can feel a murderous rage building up in me.

Seriously how do you do it. And when I see people like customgrow420 on youtube with literally no talent who makes more money than I will ever make smoking weed and filming it with a fucking handycam

Why cant I function like you and get a good job. I will fail college and have to live my life hating myself wagecucking 8 hours a day and living with my parents because renting is too high i hate this shit

How about studying something you have passion for, you stupid nigger.

This, without the racism. OP, it sounds like you're majoring in whatever it is you're majoring in solely because of its job prospects. Remember when your professors told you to "do something you love" and all the autists on Veeky Forums told you to ignore them and just do STEM because muh 300k starting? Yeah, there's a reason no intelligent person takes Veeky Forums seriously.

The problem is the only thing I love is something I cant make money with and there is no degree that really interests me or job
I took this degree bc from all degrees it interests me most but it is the constant work we have to do. We have 7 subjects and it is a fulltime degree so I have always something to do. I fucking hate it. I need a lot of time with myself and my thoughts to feel good

If you have to study, then I suggest trying a different major. You won't amount to anything if you're such a brainlet.

worst advice ever

^This, but more.

You're not likely passionate about one specific thing, but rather have an interest or ability in a type of thing. For example, you enjoy thinking analytically, or memorizing and recalling facts, or working with animals, etc. Discover the type of thing you like and major in whatever field is most promising relative to that thing.

For example, I enjoy abstract thinking. Therefore I enjoy math, philosophy, and computer science. I chose to major in CS because it is the most likely to pay off with a 4 year degree.

A degree in petrochemical engineering would almost certainly pay off, but I don't like memorizing things.

Basically, you have to find where your interests and market demand for a major intersect to your satisfaction, not just one or the other.

You could cuddle with a beautiful woman instead.

>implying everyone has a passion

OP if you are just in it for the money, go to trade school. College is for people who enjoy learning, and it sounds like that isnt you. I went to trade school and i work as an industrial electrician. I work 3 days a week and i made $80k last year. You cant even hope for a schedule like that with any real degree.

>College is for people who enjoy learning
I don't know how to tell you this, user, but you're a fucking moron. College is a meme and 95 percent of people that attend college are there just to get a piece of paper that lets them get a job.

Which school did you go to, how much did it cost, what were the prerequisites?

I'm in the same fucking boat OP. I like the subjects but I hate trying to study 25 hours a day, 8 days a week just so I don't get fucked by professor who is driven to fail 70% of the fucking class and how he will never bell curve the grades.

I fucking wish I was in a trade school, but we don't have that shit in my country and how many people tell me there's no future in having a trade. It's either university or working in retail and hope to get a manager position in 10 or 20 years

The people that go to college just want a paper.

The people that ought to go to college should be motivated to learn the subjects for their own sake.

I dont want to say which school specifically because that narrows down my location a bit too much for my comfort here. I will say it was a technical college, it cost me $12,000 in student loans(paid off in less than a year), i got 2 associates degrees out of it, and the prerequisites were a highschool diploma, and above a certain score on a placement test. Being a technical college, the placement test bar wasnt set very high.

>no future in having a trade
Thats the stupidest thing ive heard today. There is literally always jobs available for someone with a skilled trade. Where i live some companies have been trying to poach employees from other shops. Not where i work though because our pay/schedule/benefits are really hard to beat, so they dont waste their time. Its one of the last jobs to be replaced by automation aswell, considering i maintain the robots that are taking other peoples jobs. Also, im required to do a wide range of tasks involving critical thinking, and dexterity

The people who go to college for 4+ years for a piece of paper and a job are the fucking morons user. What i did took me 2 years, a fraction of the student loan debt that a university would require, and I make more money than most university graduates. $80k isnt a lot untill you consider i work 3 days a week and live in a very low cost of living area. I work 12 hours, 12 hours, and 6 hours, then four days off every. single. week. If i was willing to travel i could easily make $150k+, but china is a shithole and i dont want to live in hotels.

>without the racism

>I'm too smart for studying

same. i regret not learning a trade. jewniversity is a scam

Damn I'm also an industrial electrician, i only make $45,000 5 days a week. Where the hell do you live that they pay that much

>without the racism
>>>/reddit/

Veeky Forums wasn't always this racist, only after the stormies arrive did it go full /pol/ack