Thoughs about Mouse Utopia Experiment

What does Veeky Forums think of the validity of the Mouse Utopia Experiment? And what do you think it tells us about the future of humanity?
>youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1644264/?page=1

what an original an insightful question. the way you phrased it, too, clearly expects original and insightful answers....

Tells nothing about nothing, humans have the ability to create and think. I guarantee if you locked 40 humans in a 1x1 km cage with infinite food/water but also nothing to do except make shitty little huts and fuck, they'd be killing each other and failing to care for their young after one generation.

The biggest failure of the mouse utopia experiment is it eschews the normal social structure of mice by trapping them together, and it even admits this. The only reason "the beautiful ones" and the betas exist as this weird homo/pansexual degenerate class is because they can't leave.

>but not being able to leave is analogous to modern city living
No it's not, people can pursue other goals, exist for other purposes.

The way that nonsense is written is so blatantly subjective as well, the author went into that with the full intention of proving to everyone that humanity is doomed to an eventual apathy-extinction, it bleeds out of the prose in every non-objective way possible.

>And what do you think it tells us about the future of humanity?

Nothing, since there's no entity giving up free resources even if we somehow overpopulate the Earth (which can't happen either.)

>No it's not, people can pursue other goals, exist for other purposes.

How vague

>which can't happen either
It already happened.

You want a comprehensive list of every creative art and/or STEM field?

An actual argument would suffice

We've already overpopulated Earth.

>willful delusions

I don't need to prove that humans are capable of doing thoughtful and creative things. You're a human, why don't you check what you like doing?

>"Nothing, since there's no entity giving up free resources"
>What is the government?
>What is wellfare?

Is this where the movie meme of "people rapidly going full batshit insane in closed quarters like space ships" comes from?

>You're a human
There you go again, making huge claims with absolutely no proof. Post some sources to verify this fact or don't ever reply to me or my son again.

>I don't need to prove that humans are capable of doing thoughtful and creative things.

ummm who said you did?

No it comes from cabin fever. A thing that happened on real ships. Not space ships.

If you collect welfare than kys nigger problem solved

I know this is a shitpost, but good luck convincing every welfare nigger to kill themselves. Thats like saying “I know how to get to mars! Lets just fly there”. The problem is a little more complicated than that.

These two are just rationalizing their need to consume excessive amounts of resources no matter the cost.

It's actually a fascinating mental phenomena - the same one as behind global warming denial, ignoring Malthus/basic physics and math, and addiction.

This mental phenomena is the reason why humanity will inevitably go extinct.

Wow, what a bunch of fucking Soygoys being led around by someone's (((nose))).

This person is evil.

Did anyone click the link and read any of the paper or even the opening paragraph for that matter? This guy goes on about death and revelations and the body and spirit, when in reality, he locked 8 mice in a pen and let the population increase.

How is this in any way indicative of the downfall of human civilization?