Bill Nye Saves The World Season 2

Bill Nye Saves The World Season 2

youtube.com/watch?v=hYZLxj1cyf0

Do you think more effort and consideration has been put into this season?
Will you be watching?
Should people give it a fair chance considering they may have learnt from last seasons mistakes?

>Discuss

>Should people give it a fair chance considering they may have learnt from last seasons mistakes?

Yes, it comes out fucking december 29th. There shouldn't be criticisms until you've fucking watched it. They wouldn't put out another season with the same stupid sex junk bullshit just to have people call the show retarded and creepy, it should be given a fair chance, Bill Nye is a great science educator overall.

Agreed, I'll save my dislike for December 29th. The people on youtube thus far have been very hasty.

SHILLS GET THE FUCK OFF OF Veeky Forums. No on this board is watching this shit.

>Should people give it a fair chance considering they may have learnt from last seasons mistakes?
I doubt that's going to happen, but personally, if a show fucks up that bad I don't usually keep watching it.

cry harder faggot

>Autism
Nobody is forcing YOU, we are asking generally if the show will be given a fair chance despite the poorly received last season.

>Bill Nye is a great science educator overall.
He really dropped the ball on GMO scaremongering before he touched gender. Then he changed his mind, told everyone he'd gone to visit Monsanto, and that "they have more advanced techniques now" without making a real effort to educate or communicate the science. It would look to anyone with pre-formed biases as if he had been paid off.

He's not "overall a great science educator." He's barely qualified.

>Bill Nye is a great science educator overall.
the absolute state of leddit

no

Come on guys, don't you remember?

BILL BILL BILL BILL!

This show is SOOOO fucking corney, it hurts to watch. The writers are old people trying to appeal to "THE COOL YOUTH!"

I actually think he's just senile as fuck and behind in academia. When he was in his prime as a student and working at NASA, he probably DID learn and know a lot of shit.

Nuclear Energy for example. In the 70's and 80's, advancement and study into MSRF and Thorium reactors were completely ignored by everyone because uranium reactors were the main focus. But those uranium ones did/do produce a lot of waste that were/are very difficult to handle.

We're only now catching up on advancing and studying those reactor types, which is because of how insanely good they are at producing waste that can be recycled and/or broken down into non-harmful constituents.

Bill rants about Nuclear Energy using the same arguments as back in the 70's. He's stuck in the past. He needs to leave those topics alone and focus on making science cool/interesting for kids again, not shill his worthless opinions to adults

I'd rather just watch old Bill Nye. It's still great even if you're not a kid.

Unfortunately Bill Nye went down a bad path in my opinion. He's more interested in politics now than he is in science.

>Bill Nye Brainwashes The World

Fuck you and fuck Nye

>There are people actually arguing against withholding judgement until evidence is available
>On a """""science"""" board

>they may have learnt from last seasons mistakes
>wishfully thinking this hard

This place is rather bad, its a glorified shithole.

Pardon me I should have wrote, This place is rather bad, its a SELF-glorified shithole. People not on this site know this place is a shithole.

Jee, I'd love to watch your show Bill, but unlike you I actually have a PhD in a hard science to try and earn. So I'm going to be a little bit busy studying.

SPREAD THE SALT user! SPREAD IT !