Too scared to take an IQ test

Sometimes I feel like i'm 125 IQ , other times I feel like i'm 100 IQ.
i make excuses and say i'm "smart but lazy" but irl i'm probably sub 100 IQ and finding out i'm sub 100 IQ would be absolutely brutal.

IQ = intelligence = success.
this has been proven again and again,
LOW IQ people will deny this of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

peelified.com/index.php?topic=23582.msg1469805#msg1469805
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. IQ is a statistical measure that correlates well with success with respect to group measures. If you think IQ is a god given number divorced from the statistical implications it entails then yes you are probably sub 100 iq.

Yes, keep coping you subhuman.

Language sounds familiar? I guess you also subscribe to the black pill ideology with respect to physical looks. Cope or rope amiright?

what are you on about you spastic subhuman

I would also like to add that it's quite funny that you consider woman to be generic when it's very easy to spot you fags miles away. What's the point of having an IQ, if according to your ideology that your sub human looks will always keep you back?

you have subhuman looks and subhuman IQ so just lol at you buddy boyo

I'm glad fags like you are dealt properly in Veeky Forums, but of course you can come here on Veeky Forums and start shitting up the place with IQ threads that are really not IQ threads but threads to discuss your inner short comings as a human.

>feel like Im 125 IQ
kys faggot

Just inspect your CRANIOMETRIC morphology to see if you have the PHENOTYPE op. No iq test required.

Don't be scared.

You are who you are. Nothing will change because of the realization of a number. You were already as successful as you would have been.

The ultimate brainlet thing to do would be to let a number devised by someone else to decide what you do with the rest of your life. If you score low, succeed in spite of it.

I'm sure it would be kinda cool if an IQ 100 guy made a significant scientific breakthrough, too.

Why take an IQ test? You can only lose

>find out you have a high IQ
>take this as excuse to not work hard

>find out you have an average IQ
>take this as an excuse to not even bother with science

never said better, user

this. I've never taken and will never take an IQ test.

so you made this thread just to complain instead of doing something to improve yourself

I was too, but then I took when psychologist offered it to me and turns out I'm a genius.
It's good to find out, if you are brainlet you'll know that and adjust your life, studies and views to that, it's useful to know.

this thread again saged

Just do one online lmao

>too scared to take an IQ test

Nothing to be afraid of. I took the test and got an 88. I am by far the smartest member of the Detroit Sanitation Engineers

>smart
>engineers

fucking kek

its a meme OP, IQ=/= intelligence. IMO, the only thing its good for is getting a learning disability documented. I had issues getting an IEP cause I did well at everything but writing, but when I got tested my vIQ was 20 points lower than my nvIQ (10 is a standard deviation btw).

But seriously, if you're nervous or tired it wont be accurate, and its not great a measuring creativity.

Damn, nigga. Respect.

This.

They gave me one as a child. Fuckers kept expecting me to do more. I wasn't even genius level. Just damn close.

Jokes on them. My apathy has always exceeded my IQ.

Well OP.

1. It's not a meme, it's the best predictor for job sucess, best predictor for life outcomes, salary, what type of job you have, sucess in your field, health, longevity, you can read the literature.

2. Read pic related

3. You can make up for a 15 IQ loss by reading books, writing a daily journal and telling the truth at all times, that's my advice.

4. Make sure when you take an IQ test that you're in a positive state mentally.

Sometimes knowing what peg you fit into in life helps a great deal.

>You can make up for a 15 IQ loss by reading books, writing a daily journal and telling the truth at all times, that's my advice.
brainletscience

to be fair you probably can boost crystallized intelligence by studying in your free time and fluid intelligence by being physically active, always trying to know more, being curious, doing intellectual work all day. It probably won’t stick at all, but temporarily might boost IQ. I doubt you’d get a whole standard deviation from that and again, definitely not a permanent boost.

Then don't, I don't give a shit, kys.

IQ does not = success.

Success = doing successful things.

Doing many things means you are more likely to do successful things.

Quit worrying about IQ, and go out and do things.

And if you want to understand the universe read this:

peelified.com/index.php?topic=23582.msg1469805#msg1469805

I wrote it so a 5 year old can understand. Pretty sure it's correct and it reinforces and a explains how a lot of science operates, including electro-magnetism, gravity, relativity, and Heisenberg uncertainty.

Think about it OP. Half of the people on tihs board claim to have >2 sigma IQ. Yet they post about how much they hate women and minorites on Veeky Forums, do you really think that these people make up the top 5% of intelligence? Are the posters of this board actually intelligent and successful? Think about the posts on this board. "Is there a scientific reasoning behind why I like Asuka over Rei?", "Youtube channels that increase intelligence?", "Which branch of science is the superior one and why it is physics?". Do these sound like posts intelligent and successful people make?

just relax and get into a clear mindset and get plenty of sleep before the test and youll do fine

As long as you dont freak out about it youll get an accurate result, and what you get is what you get. High IQ doesnt mean much if you dont actually use it right anyways, otherwise you're just stuck in your head constantly and constantly wasting brainpower on unnecessary trivialities

The fact is that IQ isn't everything. It sure helps, a whole lot in fact, but lower IQ can almost always be made up for with better character. Good habits, good morals, and good friends can do the work of thirty or more IQ points. A retard will never invent new mathematics, but an average person with extraordinary strength of character might.

But character is hard to build so it's usually easier to just hope you lucked out.

My great grandfather was a professor at Norte Dame or something and he was insanely smart. Taught math or physics. Either way, he was insanely smart going by what other people have said about him, though he didn’t have a big social life and had a hard time doing things regular people knew how to do. For example, he couldn’t drive. He just never got the hang of it, so he lived near the university so he could walk. He also always had my great grandma make his lunch and lay out his clothes for him every morning, another set of basics tasks I think he never got the hang of. I think there's some honesty to IQ relative to success, but there's definitely emotional intelligence attached to that. And trust me,
>tfw when to intelligent
Is not just a meme.

I hope you inherited his intelligence.but not his autism so you have the best of both worlds.