What happens when we die?

What happens when we die?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Eschatology-Second-Death-Eternal-Life/dp/0813215161
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

amazon.com/Eschatology-Second-Death-Eternal-Life/dp/0813215161

You, personally, stop shitting up Veeky Forums?

"Don't you ever laugh as the hearse goes by,
For you may be the next one to die.
They wrap you up in big white sheets
and cover you from head to feet.
They put you in a big black box
And cover you with dirt and rocks.
All goes well for about a week,
Until your coffin begins to leak.
The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out,
The worms play pinochle on your snout,
They eat your eyes, they eat your nose,
They eat the jelly between your toes.
A big green worm with rolling eyes
Crawls in your stomach and out your sides.
Your stomach turns a slimy green,
And pus pours out like whipping cream.
You'll spread it on a slice of bread,
And that's what you eat when you are dead."

Nothing. Consciousness is based solely on the brain and if that stops working, you don’t perceive anything anymore.

He may be a serial masturbator but he isn't wrong.

>What Happens After Die? Lots of Things Happen After Die. They Just Don't Involve.

Fixed.

Reincarnation in the quantum consciousness sense. It stands to reason that, since you’ve gained consciousness once, you will do so again either in this universe or another. It could take 10^100^100 years, and “you” could come back on as an alien race or something. Note when I say you I don’t actually mean you, but another entity that is conscious. Yet you have consciousness again. It’s almost impossible to explain with words.

>What happens when we die?
Our relatives and neighbors steal all of our stuff.

>dying

Nothing, we all live in ancestor simulation. Your memories will be removed and stored for analyze, and You will be sent back to another body.

Wow, an actually funny Louie C.K joke.

According to interviews of people who were dead briefly before being revived, you feel [Black]

we become one with the memes

That does not stand to reason

You didn't magically pop into existence

You won't magically pop into existence again after you die

You'll have a moment to realize you fucked up followed by becoming nothing instead of having an afterlife
like the good god-praising normies.

I believe we reincarnate. Our "souls" exists through ought multiple dimensions. This is my view.

integral from negative infinity to positive infinity of 1 lifedeath dt is infinite lifedeath

After death, probably will gain consciousness again, but it wont be "you" this time

You are not going to die.
You are going to meet Christ while you are living.

The radio station stops broadcasting when my car dies.

But does your car die when the radio station stops broadcasting?

The same thing that happens to a salt molecule when it gets torn apart by being dissolved in water. It ceases to exist as an entity, and that's that.

Also our families go bankrupt to pay for a burial in late stage capitalism.

I was expecting the left side to be like 2008, but 2015? Damn, things went downhill fast.

I like your inductive logic, user. I'll use this argument against christcucks

>receiver theory of mind
Everything we know about the brain points to it being the organ that produces conscious behavior, and no evidence points to it being a receiver. No neurologist treats the brain as a receiver when giving you medical assistance for a brain problem.
Also when the brain is under the influence of a large dose of anesthesia, you just subjectively time travel to the point when your brain isn't under its influence anymore. That's exactly what we wouldn't expect from a receiver and what we would expect from an organ responsible for producing conscious behavior.
That aside, there's no evidence of any sort of physical phenomenon that could serve as a signal in this receiver scenario you're describing. And also you can dramatically alter conscious behavior in ways that go far beyond the mere distortion of a signal that would be possible through manipulation of a receiver. You could make a radio show host's voice sound funny and distorted by screwing with your client side radio wave receiving device, but you can't make it start producing an entirely different signal where the show's host is now Howard Stern instead of one of the NPR ladies.
Lastly you would need to explain how artificial programs loosely modeled after networks of brain cells could successfully solve tasks like automatic language translation or self-driving cars if the brain structure they were modeled after is just a receiver.
No program modeled after a receiver of radio signals would realistically be able to create its own artificial radio shows.
Basically if you care at all about the truth and think about this for more than 5 minutes you'll come to the conclusion the brain isn't a receiver.

you go to >>/x/