Vapor

an user on /pol/ quoted a study (but did not cite), saying it was "acutely dangerous" to vape loose leaf tobacco because "some nicotine is usually lost in combustion, so you are receiving a higher dosage than you are meaning to"

Can any anons comment on this? Seen any studies or anything to suggest that vaping loose leaf tobacco is as dangerous as smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for reference i am vaping peter stokkebye's danish export in pic related, a pax vaporizer.

OP is a fag.

Bigger concern should be vaping and autism have a strong positive correlation.

Vaping is as retarded as smoking except that it makes you look like a pussy as well. Unless youre vaporizing weed you have no excuse.

i am vaping to quit smoking. it is working. i have been vaping for several months and the amount of tobacco i go through is 1/20th of what i used to. just want to know how dangerous it is because i hate the liquid nicotine shit.

bump

Dude I'm currently using nicorette to quit. It's finals week and I've smoke one cigarette the past two weeks. There are less homosexual ways to quit.

The nicotine itself is less dangerous than the other shit you avoid from a cigarette. You're still burning your lungs due to inhaling hot gases but vapour doesn't deposit tar

i have TMJ. and i only vape when i am at home.

Yeah. It is definitely the lung hit that i need to approximate by using vapes.

>combustion

Going to cold turkey vape, started yesterday

good luck. i think i just convinced myself i enjoy it as much and all the benefits cement it in place.

How about you faggots just stop sucking down smoke without needing faggy gum or whatever

>TMJ

Temporomandibular joint dysfunction? What does that have to do with anything?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/

do your own research you fucking nerd

he's probably vaping weed for chronic pain management as TMJ can be fucking painful if you don't do your physical therapy

He should be toking if he has pain, vaping won't help him. And a nicorette patch should be easier for someone with jaw pain than a tube you have to suck on, surely.

he was using nicotine gum. i cannot chew gum.
nope i just like to get high
and i have accepted that my jaw will never feel comfortable again. at least i am not popping and locking anymore. (or dropping)

Because I cannot focus or sleep without nicotine and I need both of those during finals.

>he was using nicotine gum. i cannot chew gum.

Obviously don't use the gum if you have jaw pain, dummy, use the patches. Your lungs will thank you.

i already vape weed, and spliff bowls are fucking delicious
isnt the patch sort of expensive? im not planning to quit completely anytime soon just never to smoke again.

The patches are no more expensive than the oil is, but if you already vape weed then I guess you may as well vape tobacco too, you're already fucking your lungs up. Learn how to make cannabutter.

how does vaping weed fuck up your lungs?