He doesn't write love letters to his gf

>he doesn't write love letters to his gf

I'm schizophrenic and submissive and my girlfriend is sexually dominant and narcissistic, so I write her long rambling phenomenological investigations via text message about how she's so gorgeous that my mind literally can't grasp it or subdue it under single satisfying concepts, and I'm constantly bowled over and frustrated by how stunning she is and how badly I want her

One time I had to go find a book of Goethe quotes to properly describe it and she sat on my face for three hours

w2c narcissist and dominant gf
sick of submissive girls

I just want a sexual goddess to smother me between her legs, instead it's all basic bitches who wear chokers and think saying 'hit me daddy!' is acceptable in bed

A submissive woman is like the white semi-smushed loaf of Wonderbread of the female gender.

>gf

I do, but mine are shit and they reek of cliché, some make me cringe. She seems to like them though.

I have before, but it always feels like I'm just fishing for sex

>tfw no dominant, egoistic, high-test gf with whom to begin a union of egoists and who would bear me strong sons

>tfw this but more schizophrenic
>wrote gf long rambling letter about silkworm inbreeding and mulberry paper manufacturing just because
that's a love letter, right?

this post is a complete and utter lie

I'm planning to because one could say I fucked up big time.

is Veeky Forums the most normalfag board?

>idolizing women

This normalfag MEMES XDDXD!!D shit internet culture needs to die. It's the raped corpse of a once proud and living Veeky Forums tradition.

/adv/.

w2c schizophrenia

cute

Modern women will never respect you writing love letters. It's not 1800 anymore

When a woman's legs are on your shoulders and give you give a deep thrust and push the g spot with your cock. When she's scratching your face, not to dominate but as invitation to give her more. When you can make a woman completely submit to you with the power of your own body.

If you lust for anything over gentle femdom with a special woman, you're half a man. There is no better feeling than watching someone give in.

I did this. Wrote to an ex who left for the military. I wa so convinced of her being the one unequivocal love for me, no other truth was as apparent, even the air I breathed.

And so when she ended it all, I was so jarred because of how my own letters helped convince me--no, convince is the wront word--helped promise me that we could not NOT be, and so when we weren't I was legitimately confused and jarred. I can't say it was very different from what Darl in As I Lay Dying was experiencing (except obviously he dealt with the literal, rather than personally metaphoric death of a loved one).

Tl;dr Writing love letters (as sincerely as can be) can improve your writing, at least emotionally, but I can't promise it's worth it.

Sorry for your loss, mate. I hope she won a bravery medal in Iraq and dedicated it to you secretly in her heart. Stop being jarred, Jared. Share some letters/excerpts?

They didn't respect it then either.

not entirely true
love letters have generally been received with appreciation if love had already been established.
even sudden declarations of love in letter format were often considered endearing despite the fact that they typically were rejected

>he has a gf

how do you go about writing a love letter?

They won't if they don't care about you

If they already are your gf and they love you, they'll like it
What's retarded is writing love letters to your crush

It'll never end, they've been doing it for a while now. They genuinely think it's """theirs""".

I would prefer not to have a gf

yeah, i'll take the life of chastity and suffering so I can have a comfy afterdeath

Anyone else go back and forth constantly about whether or not they want a gf?

No, I go back and forth about forgetting and getting on the verge of tears.

Where do you get a gf that isn't a basic bitch once you're out of school?
I don't work with any women and every hobby group I'm a part of has barely any women my age, and they have boyfriends.
Should I just go to those horrible fucking poetry slams where all the artsy college girls hand out?
Do I creep on women ten to twenty years my senior?
I'm sick of being a virgin. What the fuck do I do?

No, only my foreskin does.

>I'm sick of being a virgin. What the fuck do I do?
Stop caring, you pathetic fuck. Sex won't magically make you into a new person.

Community College (you don't have to enroll)
Book Clubs
Work
Through friends

you'll have to lower your standards, but so do they

I want companionship in addition to sex though, and my work buddies don't provide that in the same way.

Just stop lusting for it so hard, it comes off as desperate(because it is).

Ah, to recall my naive youth when I freely posted parodical disquisitions on the facebook and doodled fantastic beasts on my note papers, basked in the tender gazes of bespectacled schoolgirls enervated by that contemporary pedagogy whose watery nature was rivaled only by the vulvae of those same maidens when they laid eyes on my pencil cartoon of Crito setting a chicken on fire over the caption of "Western Philosophy"
It was the truest love letter I ever wrote, if you question my raising it in this thread.

become attractive and visit trendy bookstores and you may be able to socialize with a few women that aren't basic. they're bound to exist

I don't, because I don't love her. Yet she loves me.
Love, being the most noble emotion, must only be manifested as the fellowship of strong men.

Well, you wouldn't send such an essay to someone you didn't love, would you?

she didnt actually die ya dumbass

what do u do now?

you probably like tapout clothes faggot

Exactly my point. You sure made it sound like she died. Also, you're rude.

What makes you say that?

>he doesn't write deep, comprehensive literary and philosophical letters hoping that in 100 years from now historians will publish and study them
>he's not planning his fame and after-death fame through lots of events and documents that will surely end up in your biographies

It's like no one here is living the literary lifestyle

I did, until she left me

Right? I even put in the bit about vegan silk in case she doesn't like the bit about boiling teenage insects alive. I don't think girls like the second bit, so she will find that reassuring.
I don't know what tapout clothes are. Please explain. Do girls like them?

Cartoonist

>whose watery nature was rivaled only by the vulvae of those same maidens when they laid eyes on my pencil
>my pencil
>pencil

what's the author's intent here?

This why Veeky Forums is my home board.

why did she leave?

I do, but I don't send them. Also, the gf isn't real

He jerks off to cartoons.

So we can basically say she is like a hurricane and you like a drizzle? :^)

/soc/ is normalfag in a degenerate way

>not being a switch
>not realizing the submissive is usually calling the real shots, even though it's right in front of you, in your fucking post even
>limiting yourself to basic boi sexuality

he was Veeky Forums, but he wasn't /fitlit/

doesn't matter how well-read you are, if you are a subhuman manlet with the physique of a twink, you are nothing but bait for girl's gay friends

Only slightly on-topic: Girl I've "been with" for 2 months now still has a bf. They're not really together anymore, but they still regularly meet to "talk about everything" and sometimes he takes her out in an attempt to get her back. She tells me she loves me and all that, but I doubt it now, or she would have long broken it off

Not only that, but her "best friend", who is (of course I would say this) a pathological liar and a controlling weirdo is pushign for her to break off contact with me, and she seems to give in to him at least somewhat.
What the fuck do I do? This is killing me

Confront him violently

If you can't then break up with your girl

fuck that bitch right off, you're on a long and painful path to a hardcore cuckolding.
There is literally no way you can be safe from it in a relationship with a woman like that.

Get rid of her, dude. Save yourself years of torture.

smoke enough ind itll come

I was growing increasingly bitter from my wageslave job collecting debt. One fierce argument later, she was gone.

You answered your own question dude, if she really loved you she'd be dedicated to you and not going out with this ex of hers. She's probably sleeping with him still.

Also, the 'best friend' sounds like a headcase. Run while you still can.

cut contact