Recommend me a good Ducht book i can read to get mental gains next tot my lifting days

Recommend me a good Ducht book i can read to get mental gains next tot my lifting days

(im from Veeky Forums)

symposium
/thread

nederlandsvriend, you're writing like /v/
>tot
wat? you're stopping lifting? i don't understand.

read the fucking sticky, the wiki arranges lit by country of origin.

Bro no offence but this looks already boring. Im not old im young and want a good fun book to start with If its fitness related book the better but its not a nesesary

i didnt stop lifting and this is my first time on Veeky Forums

Don't know anything Dutch myself but I might be able to help, what subjects are you interested in.

Fitness related book if you know one, but it can also be about improving myself. Im 23 and i dont want boring books about history and shit

thats the equivalent of "no heavy routines plz, i wanna have a toned body, dont wanna become big hehe."

>Claus - Vrijdag
>Boon - De Kapellekensbaan
>Pleysier - Wit is altijd schoon
>Grunberg - Tirza
>Mortier - Godenslaap
>Terrin - Monte Carlo
>Marnix Peeters - Natte dozen (kek)
>etc. Beetje moeilijk om te zeggen wat je juist leuk zult vinden.
Iedereen zegt dat de gebroeders Heerma van Voss goed zijn, maar van hen heb ik nog niets gelezen.

but i want to become big and shredded user

then you must step outside comfort zone, start with the greeks or stay fat forever.

Well I can recommend something tangentially related. Try Frank Herbert's Dune, one of the core themes is the subject of power and the mindset of those who wield it, very relate able for those of us who are into both fitness and literature.

i am not fat i look sorta good

shit chubbies say

Bro im not fat lmao

Also I'm 24 man, age has nothing to do with your interests. I went through the entire History of Rome podcast at the gym over the past few months, it was great motivation to make gains.

Ken je boeken die je als mens verbeterd? self improvement

I know but i want something modern and good to read

Well Dune will scratch that itch. There's also the works of Hunter S. Thompson if you want a writer that is very compelling and doesn't require a ton of outside knowledge.

Just force your way through the meme trilogy. If you don't get a chapter, read it again. If you still don't get it, do some research and read it again.

Lees liever filosofie dan die slappe aftreksels die zelf-hulpboeken zijn. Dat is echt het meest walgelijke soort lectuur dat je tot je kan nemen.

Tirza is echt een waardeloos boek.

shit chubba chubbas say

/thread