Is Race and IQ the Global Warming of the left?

Saw this analogy made in a vox article the other day, and I have to say I agree, especially in the west, I live in Taiwan and I talk about this with my uni colleagues they all agree..

Is it because if you in the west admit to it you get a backlash from the other races that live in your country?

Thanks and what do you think?

Also why does no one talk about how azkhenazi jews are way smarter than whites and asians? I've seen steven pinker lectures on this but it seems americans don't know about it at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw88utUCx9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First: Race doesn't exist. Iq is pseudoscience.

Second. I don't know about climate change. Care to enlighten me?

Also pic related is a good read.

Ok, first of all, what the fuck are you even talking about?
Second of all, .
Third of all, why is the Brazilian flag on your post?

Iq is not pseudoscience, it's a big factor in various life outcomes, even in higher levels like physics, the higher the IQ the most positive results.

This is fact.

IQ matters and if it doesn't answer this, if there was a free pill that you could take that would give you an IQ of 140, would you take it?

Are you american? Why do americans deny facts? You do it with climate change, IQ being heritable and races having differences.. why is this only seen in america?

I'm talking about how different races have different IQs, and how IQ is largely heritable and how the left in america and europe seems to disregard this the same way the right disregards climate change as being fake.

Why do some people in the west ignore reality? Weren't you taught in school that truth shall set you free and that you should always find the truth? Why do Americans deny truths? This does not happen in taiwan, they are very analytical and direct, I like it a lot it's like Israel.

Sorry, I meant to post this, it's a good book, just came out.

I don't mean to offend you, but why does that matter? What do you plan to do with that?
The only thing I see you can do with such information is to brag about it or (maybe) try to breed a race with the highest IQ possible. But the fact is that, science nowadays is not made by the efforts of one person, but of a lot of different people. Focus on learning and teaching the best way you can and letting people have access to these informations and things will eventually work out, instead of relying on one or a small group of "smart" people.
Good luck.

>intelligence isn't defined
>"intelligence" influences aren't specifically defined
It's pseudoscience as it only works on statistics without a scientific basis.

>iq matters
You don't even know how that pill would work, you dumbass.

Iq is pseudoscience.

>race
Except race doesn't exist.

>I don't mean to offend you, but why does that matter?

Because I want to know the truth.

>What do you plan to do with that?

My dad is an economist in israel, did you know you can predict the degree of material consumption of an individual using IQ alone? Speaking seriously, I plan on knowing the truth, because "you cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it's going to be bad."

If you know the truth you can act upon the world with calculated clarity.

>Focus on learning and teaching the best way you can and letting people have access to these informations and things will eventually work out, instead of relying on one or a small group of "smart" people.

That is not a good thing, see : youtube.com/watch?v=Yw88utUCx9M

Found the liberals who promote feelings over facts

1.No, IQ is directly correlated with a lot of things, so it matters, maybe not to you.

2.Fine.

Answer this :

You have to pick a group of people that you will educate to learn physics at a masters level, first group has an average IQ of 85, second an average IQ of 130.

Wish Group do you pick? First group or Second Group?

Ok, ethnic groups then.

I'm 87%Sephardi, 4%Ukrainian and 9%Polish, my name is vladymir, nice to meet you.

>correlation = causation
You keep spouting statistical considerations, yet this is not science.

Iq is pseudoscience.
Report this retard who tries to include political discussion in this thread.

>ethnic groups then
That's the conclusion most scientists reach.

>Thanks and what do you think?
I think you need to go back.

Ok, that is your opinion, not considerations but conclusions, please answer my question.

What ethnic group are you?

back to where? What's the problem?

My other thread was banned.. great..

bumping

Really great!

Why are people like this? What am I doing wrong?

You know that you have a board for that kind of discussion, right?
Really, people really like this topic down there.