Stop using big words

Stop using big words.

Stop using adjectives.

Stop using adverbs.

Stop using complex sentences.

cum covered baby shoes

Ok, Hemmie. Geez, for a moment I wanted to use the language beautifully by exploiting the wealth of english vocabulary, but thank to your everyman insights, I shall stop, and write novels about old men fishing

For Sale: Baby Shoes, I jacked off on them

For Sale: Baby Shoes, we all jacked off on them

"Stop writing good books."

ok

Fuck you, motherfucker, you a ho-ass nigga. I don't know why you trying to go big, nigga you ain't shit. Walking around like you God's gift to Earth, nigga you ain't shit. You ain't even buy me no outfit for the fourth. I need that Brazilian, wavy, twenty eight inch, you playin'. I shouldn't be fuckin' with you anyway, I need a baller ass, boss ass nigga. You'se a off brand ass nigga, everybody know it, your homies know it, everybody fuckin' know. Fuck you nigga, don't post here no more. You won't know, you gonna lose on a good bitch. My other nigga is on, you off. What the fuck is really going on?

For sale.
Dead baby.
Slightly worn.

For Sale.
Dead babies.
New and used.

stop using words.

He wasn't actually all wrong though. Many times brevity and careful word use can be more beautiful than extravagant faggotry.

Start using Newspeak

For sale: Baby shoes. Well worn.

Has there been anyone that has damaged literature more than Hemingway and his minimalist bullshit prose?

You. When you tried to write your novel.

I don't want OP's shoes

underrated post

Go write poetry then ya feckin faggot. Novels are supposed to be written by men.

Can you give an example where the use of an adjective or adverb makes a sentence stronger?

>Stop using adjectives.
>big
>complex
How about you start following your own advice?

Does anyone here like Hemingway?

Everyone but Europoors.

Hey I'm European and I think he's great.

I don't blame them tho desu

He's not for me

I translated Hemingway through Google Translate and nothing was lost.

I RAGE.
BOOK.
BAD.

fucking saved holy shit

underrated as fuck

>Stop using adjectives.
HAhahaha fuck you, you dumb person.

Stately, plump

stronger

Topkek

Yeah Joyce is the hard counter to all these /r/writing spergs

A clean well light place is the best thing he has ever written. Its like three pages. I say this as someone who has read almost the totality of Hemingway except death in the afternoon

underrated post

Can you explain it to me? I never got it

/r/writing is basically for talentless hacks trying to figure out how to become the next popular YA author. It's a how to guide on hiding your lack of real skill.

.Shakespeare.

Holy...

I shall attend that there most reasonable concern expeditiously, Ernest.

Don't you have some cock to suck, Mr. Wilde?

Old Man and The Sea is the best novel of all time.

t. Someone who just "left" r/writing last week.

Only one redditfag remains, two if you counted me.